• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Old Member Introduction

Hello,

My name is Charlie and I've been stomping around this part of the interwebz for quite a few years now. Like to get swirly on a variety of exotic psychedelic drugs and the classics as well. Really love being a part of the community it's got a family sorta vibe around these parts once you get to know everyone and open up your heart. I've met some of the best friends I've ever had on Bluelight.

L❤️Ve & Lite

Hi, my name is Nehemiah Curtis "Skip" James , for some strange reason almost 40 years ago I reincarnated in an Italian ( who does not wish to say his name here ) who took any drugs known to mankind before focusing on opioids , traveling around the world and finally settle in Brazil PS listen to my music!

now I'm an alcoholic
how comes and when happened, like yesterday? Booze is probably the worst drug ever (along with benos), go back to ( not IV ) morphine NOW :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:Kidding, whatever rocks your boat but I thought you were a fellow opioid user, we are so few on this side of the world!

how comes and when happened, like yesterday? Booze is probably the worst drug ever (along with benos), go back to ( not IV ) morphine NOW :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:Kidding, whatever rocks your boat but I thought you were a fellow opioid user, we are so few on this side of the world!
Idk Any hardcore opiate user who hasn't gone to alcohol after being on opioids for far too long. I'm just a weekend warrior with OH though but it could become a problem so I gotta be cautious ⚠️ lalala

Hello,

My name is Charlie and I've been stomping around this part of the interwebz for quite a few years now. Like to get swirly on a variety of exotic psychedelic drugs and the classics as well. Really love being a part of the community it's got a family sorta vibe around these parts once you get to know everyone and open up your heart. I've met some of the best friends I've ever had on Bluelight.

L❤️Ve & Lite
Hi Charlie.

Your words there have meaning, because one sure thing I see about you Charlie, you speak only true with no interest in lie, fabrication or imagination.

I am real glad, that you did so well quickly self rehabilitating, accpeting responsibilities, and rejoined in seemingly fine spirit.

I like you man because of that, the spirit in which you express everything.

So there IS that here on BL, or anywhere, but not everywhere/one obviously.

I tell ypu though if this was like a well organised, safe school common room, free roam talk play whatever, we could simply have a brilliant jam!

I went to a real Wailers concert in Camebridge UK 1997.

Little room, Red Stripe beer sold to all lol.

No drugs. Just 3 cans of 5% Red Stripe lager.

I've probably still never felt that high! The energy of the place. The class of the sound, experience.

Bad people who dominate humanity really took so much of the people generated free positive energy away. It's what I'm about ultimately I want that utopia for everyone.

My argument is, on the established concept of the medicine is in the dose, if something paves a way to live, averts tragedy or otherwise, it's medicine.

oh, shit. that is who you are/were. these name changes can be quite confusing at times i have to admit. but it also spices up the party mix so ya never know what the next bite will be. :love:
Yes too right, on more than a few occasions I've been riddled out there too.

One time not realising poor despondant ex Ghost Fart was the odd Did Someone Fart, who...appeared, to be straight trolling my crater thread.

So I wasn't the friendliest.

We sorted it out quick.

Then @Snafu in the Void suddenly was Negentropic one day.

I had seen, assumed it was negrogesic at glance.

I had seen, assumed it was negrogesic at glance
Same here, bro. Wondered wtf that was and kinda overlooked them and their posts as a wannabe negrogesic until writing patterns emerged. lol
Then I was like; ok... mind is just too closed off to be assuming these type of thoughts.
Hey... waddaya do when a mf changes mames but disregard the name and drill down into content? :rolleyes: