• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Old Soul New Member

cr4ckonosh

Greenlighter
Wasup dear psychonauts, ketards, benzotards and so on. I'm crackonosh, my name has nothing to do with the malware that was going around. It's taken from a movie that we've been watching as kids
Krakono%C5%A1-800x445.png

That's OG Krakonos.

I'm 22, some of you might know my name from Discord even tho I'm not as active as I should be there. I'm also a co-founder of CzechedSubstance HR program in Czech Republic. I'm finishing my Bachelors degree in Computer Science next year, I like programming, listening to music, abusing drugs (wow :D), watching movies/tv shows. I'm a dissotard, my fave would be a O-PCE. I've tried droppin' 1mg of 1cP-LSD and 1.2g of DXM. Shit was wild and I'd do it again prolly. Feel free to message me if you are curious about something or you need help. I might be Harm itself but through pure harm I can do harm reduction. :)

Wasup dear psychonauts, ketards, benzotards and so on. I'm crackonosh, my name has nothing to do with the malware that was going around. It's taken from a movie that we've been watching as kids
Krakono%C5%A1-800x445.png

That's OG Krakonos.

I'm 22, some of you might know my name from Discord even tho I'm not as active as I should be there. I'm also a co-founder of CzechedSubstance HR program in Czech Republic. I'm finishing my Bachelors degree in Computer Science next year, I like programming, listening to music, abusing drugs (wow :D), watching movies/tv shows. I'm a dissotard, my fave would be a O-PCE. I've tried droppin' 1mg of 1cP-LSD and 1.2g of DXM. Shit was wild and I'd do it again prolly. Feel free to message me if you are curious about something or you need help. I might be Harm itself but through pure harm I can do harm reduction. :)

Welcome to the Den of Iniquity ☠️❤️😎

Best forum in the world right now ☺️