(OPED) Its about who you know not what you know v. Breaking into an industry

Martial arts, I also did kickboxing for a while, two years not in head but around 1.5

didn't felt otherwordly but added an education layer where was signaled by the brain
every time you hit the bag you pushed your focus into it.

every time you did a sit up and it hurt you trained your self to persevere.

this is what the youth of today needs.

well done.

thats not true

i hit the bag bc otherwise the coach would show me the door

chill

hqg GIF

thats not true

i hit the bag bc otherwise the coach would show me the door

chill
doesnt change what he was doing for you.

ive had heaps of broken people come through the door.

if they stayed they developed a tolerance to pain and adversity that lasted there life.

if they left it was there choice.

why so serious ?

because I come here talk sense and got picked on.

then I read everywhere I am not coping or how is it that everyone else can break an industry and I can not.

simple they were serious and you were not.

its your life if you dont take it serious dont expect anyone else to take it serious either.

why did I break captcha ? why spend the time ?

simple they are teaching bath salts on vesp it must be stopped thalidomide broke out in NZ after carl released his recipe and to be honest bath salt is

only a way to kill kids while dodging laws.

I found that there were informants in the group so I left as admin a long time ago. The cops will do nothing as they like to use it to fish for information.

makes me sick it is so easy to take them offline for good yet the police are happy with them making and showing the world to make things that give babies flippers and

fry kids quicker than an egg.

the hive was formed to make clean MDMA and MDA hence why we pushed all the others to stims and looked down on them (yes original bee)

we were about making it safe ie harm reduction.

this has changed and I fear that if it is not brought back into line will cause irreparable damage to our youth and our chances of legalisation.

due to this I have turned 180 degrees.

I am no longer one of them (as most of the original bee's are not as carl wanted new blood so he could research dangerous chemicals for the world to make.)

thankfully the russians (hyperlab) are still following our moral code.

watch this.

its arnold telling us about his vision and what he had to do to get there.

really any of us can get some were we are happy with in life if we work hard enough.

All about action.

Dreams are dreams.

I loved University but purely for the social aspect, not the learning.

10 years later I now run my own business, although related to my degree I have taken nothing from what I learnt there apart from the debt.

I now run my business online, travel full time and earn over 6 figures.

All it took was action. I planned out the steps of what I wanted to do and just grinded at them until I got to them. Then once you hit that level, you find the next level and you never stop.

2 months ago I was content with my business and where I was at. That lasted a month, I've now started a new online brand, with full wheels in motion.

In regards to about who you know and what you know. This is true there are two sides to it. If you're starting your own business you usually don't know anyone, until you start building momentum over years and years of communicating with like-minded people. This turns into a snowball where in my case I never have to worry about signing a new client again. If you're working your way up inside someone else's company this can be way more rapid. My first job out of University was at an admin level, but my stepdad knew one of the senior board members, 6 months later I was the youngest person that had ever worked in that role. Good money but hated the job. But that's for another day.

But take one thing away: action not ideas.