• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Opioids

Googoo23

Greenlighter
Can someone please answer the question, how does Francine break down a fentanyl patch to extract the fentanyl to inject intravenously? She knows drugs are bad, and fentanyl is deadly. She has been injecting 100 dollars worth of street fentanyl a day for 3 years and right now has these non gel fentanyl patches to work with. She is in bad withdrawal and will attempt this with or without pointers....shooting fentanyl is stupid, thats obvious, but irrelevant to my friend who is physically dependent already..one day she whats to get clean,, but today sbe just wants to be able to function...I still think that stupid people should be safe and clean as possible. And have knowledge available. Regardless of opinions...thanks friends

It's pretty dodgy messing around with patches. Doesn't fent have a good buccal BA? Couldn't you just cut a bit off and stick it in your mouth/cheek until you can get some powder?
I really don't thing there's any way of getting the fent out without also getting glue but I've never done this so hopefully someone else can chime in.