• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Other ways to smoke herion

NihilisticandSedated

Greenlighter
I know that smoking herion on aluminium foil on the standard but I'm wondering are there any other methods that work (even if they don't work as well)

Welcome to Bluelight.

Just curious. Why would you want to find an alternate way of smoking it " even if it didn't work as well " ?

Wouldn't that just be wasting your product and costing you more in the long run? Is the foil method not something you can do because of privacy? I mean it's a little hard to hide the fact that you are holding a sheet of aluminum foil in your hand. :geek: Were you thinking of smoking it out of something like a crack pipe?

Anyway....I was just wondering.

I always wondered if there are more efficient ways to smoke too. Foil is an absolute waste of good material...
Yes it is. I need mine to line my oven, and wrap my freezer meats in, and use under the coals in my B-B-Q.

I get my H from living vicariously through the other posters. It's like a virtual reality thing. So I don't need my foil for drugs.

I always wondered if there are more efficient ways to smoke too. Foil is an absolute waste of good material...
Get a big straw from 7/11. The slurry ones and cut it and you won't miss any smoke.

I can tell you are thinking WTF is this chick trying to say. :ROFLMAO:

I should just exit out of this thread. I have never done H and am just being silly.
Oh ok so that's what's going on lol. I usually talk like that when I'm jacked up on speed. I talk complete bullshit but in my head it makes perfect sense while everyone around me is like 8(8(8(

Get a big straw from 7/11. The slurry ones and cut it and you won't miss any smoke.
Yeah no problem, lemme just fly to the US and get myself some of those awesome 7/11 straws...nah just kidding, we got straws here in !!!DEUTSCHLAND!!! too...pretty big ones actually...no this is not an innuendo...hehe :cool:

Oh ok so that's what's going on lol. I usually talk like that when I'm jacked up on speed. I talk complete bullshit but in my head it makes perfect sense while everyone around me is like 8(8(8(
I'm like that when i smoke weed. I get real talkative and giddy almost. Kind of like people get on alcohol after one or two drinks.

So where the heck did OP go ? He comes on and asks a question and then leaves for 2 hours before we can give him all our great answers.

He must have found an alternative method. You go buddy. Rock on.

I know that smoking herion on aluminium foil on the standard but I'm wondering are there any other methods that work (even if they don't work as well)
it probably depends on what type of heroin you're using

for me aluminum foil was pretty much the only method because black tar leaves a shit load of residue which makes other methods less convenient

Get one of those silicon hash dishes, then a pen or glass tube with a dab nail attached to the end of it, then heat the nail and dip in the hash dish…this burns through shit fast but will get you way more nodded

I
it probably depends on what type of heroin you're using

for me aluminum foil was pretty much the only method because black tar leaves a shit load of residue which makes other methods less convenient
Is tar gooey like a little opium ball would be. And is it black ?

And how come one H ( tar ) is prevalent on one coast and the brown powdery stuff is on the other coast?

So you can't IV tar then right? So tar you can only smoke?

But you can snort and IV the brown powder right ?

I know the days of H are gone and fent took it's place but I always wondered.

I

Is tar gooey like a little opium ball would be. And is it black ?

And how come one H ( tar ) is prevalent on one coast and the brown powdery stuff is on the other coast?

So you can't IV tar then right? So tar you can only smoke?

But you can snort and IV the brown powder right ?

I know the days of H are gone and fent took it's place but I always wondered.

Yeah tar is usually extremely gooey and difficult to work with. It can be black or brown. Some tar is more dry and powdery, less gooey but still moist to the touch (that's usually the better quality stuff). Every batch is different and cut different, but it always melts down into a black goo when smoked.

Black tar comes from Mexico, it's just how they make it down there, that's why it's normally found closer to the Mexican border. The powder heroin comes from Canada iirc and is more common near the Canadian border and the east coast.

Tar can be IV'd, but it's the worst form of heroin to IV. My friends did, I didn't. You can also technically snort tar in some cases. But smoking is the most efficient.