• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxy. I think I need help to stop.

This might be a breach of BL etiquette I don't know but when time comes if you want a phone # message me here. Ill help if i can

you just need to start titration. black seed oil and ultra low dose naltrexone will help, if you can look into those things.
just be easy - drop a couple miligrams a day. for the first while you will not even notice.
you need to reginment your doses, so your plasma levels aren't all over the place. morning. noon. night.

3 doses. split the total you need to get well between it, then start reducing.
the key to a good titration is slow and steady going, you drop mgs for a few days and then as you start to "feel it" you stop and stabilize, once you are stable you resume dropping mg.
the only thing you need is to not NEED to be high. you wont be super sick, but you won't be high. this is good practice for the real world, stuff doesn't have to be amazing ALL the time,
embrace it. i titrated from a similar dose down to 5mg oc. i can stop now without physical wd at all.
I have other PTSD/mental health issues that keep me coming back, but it is fully possible to do this. you can do this.

Never used loperamide to combat opi withdrawl,'cause you must take a lot.This is a heavy load on your liver&renals-to take hundreds of mgs of this