• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread 2022-2023 v. Year of the Phenethylamine

We have a club on chess.com but it mostly went inactive

There was that guy from Brazil who has his own amateur study about playing chess on LSD. I forgot to respond to him.

I'm sitting on nice stash.

At the very least it's like a check-up on how cognitively sharp you still are, despite the "blockages" you've given yourself.

Posted this last year, but somewhere along the line later in the year life got really tough and i lost sight of the beauty of it all.

I was once a young man with no idea about reality, divinity, or other dimensions. At the age of 19, I tried my first psychedelic trip

Over the next eight years, I went on to take over 200 trips, experimenting with various substances and exploring the limits of my consciousness.

Through my trips, I experienced a range of emotions and sensations, from the euphoria of being one with the universe to the terror of being trapped in my own mind. I explored different dimensions and encountered entities that defied my understanding of reality.

As time went on, I became more and more obsessed with the idea of achieving enlightenment and finding the ultimate truth. I spent countless hours reading spiritual texts and meditating, hoping to find the answers I was looking for.

But no matter how hard I tried, I always felt like I was chasing my own tail. It wasn't until my last trip on DMT, the most potent psychedelic substance known to man, that I finally come to a realization.

During my DMT trip, I felt like I was transported to another dimension, where I encountered infinity of fractals that I could only describe as God. The trip itself when i came back felt like a total lackluster of thing yet I was overwhelmed by a sense of love and oneness, and I realized that all the seeking I had been doing was just a reflection of my own ego.

From this moment on, I was sober. I have no longer felt the need to chase enlightenment or explore different dimensions. I realized that the truth was already within me and had never left me since the day we came into being and that I had been looking in all the wrong places.

Now retired from tripping, I live in a state of non-duality. I see everything as one and feel connected to the universe in a way that I never thought was possible. I still remember my psychedelic experiences fondly, but I know that the real journey was within myself all along.

This state of being is difficult to put into words, but it's characterized by a sense of oneness and interconnectedness with all things. In this state, I no longer saw myself as a separate individual, but rather as a part of the greater whole.

I saw that all of existence was interconnected and that everything in the universe was a reflection of the same divine energy. This realization led me to feel a deep sense of love and compassion for all beings, as I understood that we were all manifestations of the same source.

In this non-dual state, I no longer feel the need to seek enlightenment or to explore different dimensions. I saw that the truth was already within me and that I had been looking in all the wrong places. I no longer feel any attachment to my ego or my identity, as I understood that these were just illusions that were created by my mind.

Instead, I focus on living in the present moment and being fully present in my interactions with others. I felt a deep sense of gratitude for the beauty of existence and for the opportunity to experience life in all its glory.

While it's difficult to describe the non-dual state in words, I can say that it's a state of being that transcends all limitations and brings a sense of peace and contentment that cannot be found in any external pursuit. It's a state of being that can only be experienced through direct realization, Yet it never leaves us. A paradox. The mind causes many illusions.

Life is far deeper than any one can even grasp. Humanity has it good and bad parts. In the greater scheme of all things all things will come to pass. We will be broken down, and risen and tested. GOD is everywhere and timeless.

The truth of all existence is the divine source we arise from. Love transcends death.

Place yourself in the shoes of others and come to realize we are lost children of god.

I let go, I accept, I love, I forgive.

Drugs were never the answer. Used wisely psychedelics will heal your psyche.

I'm getting better at my job. And recent events triggering extreme anger at work have spurred me to exercise finally, or at least I did when I got home from work two hours ago. I hope to continue that. I may just start forgoing an extra half hour of sleep daily in order to do weight training because in my line of work it can be very important to be fit. And since I work twelve hour shifts I have very little time on work days if I don't manage it right. My wife has been supportive and been making me lunch daily so I don't have to waste time on it and I get to eat healthy vs the fatty food we have at work or fast food options.

But I still have real frustrating events that trigger me in odd ways. For lack of a better term, my job requires me to be extremely masculine in order to be effective. I have to be macho and I'm getting better at it but every time something makes me stutter I feel angry. I'm progressing with letting things go sometimes but sometimes I slip back and I dwell on things that I shouldn't.

At least I'm being paid decently. I get lots of days off if I do my mandated overtime early in the month. In April I'll have five days off followed by four days then four more off which is dope. All I have to do is work my ass off in the first two weeks.

Just thought I'd check in and let people know what's going on with me. I had a very interesting, strong psilacetin trip last Friday night where I just listened to music during the peak and cried a lot. It felt very healing but I feel I need more healing. I Hope I can achieve some greater sense of stability, and I do think I'm on the right track.

Best wishes to y'all.

Last edited:
Starts off with spectacular novelty, then indeed it doesn't.

Sustainability is always the weak spot.

Would like to help, but I've got a lot going on at the moment.

decided to cut half the song and merge it a few other beats i had being working on. Merging it one longer song with some random vocal samples i found for the later part of it. Idk what the fuck the vocals mean though lol. but this sounds to dubby. i have a Psybient song i have worked on for months nearly finished

Last edited:
finished mastering this track, alot diff to dub.

started on this last year. Idk if ill go back and try make deep trance again like i did a couple months ago.

I think psychill suits me most atm