• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread 2022-2023 v. Year of the Phenethylamine

Whats up man i remember you from back then glad that all is well for you. I took some breaks from here as to over the years so i get it. Glad you got of the IV Opioids it a really rough way to live, ive been doing Dope off and on for about twenty years myself. PD is a special place and the social is the first thing i check online when i get outta jail/prison to see what all my swirly pals are upto. Glad to have you back @Jesusgreen.

Not sure how many of the folks who used to post/visit here when I was last active in early 2015 are still around - but to those who are, and to everyone else, hey. It's been a while. After I got clean from IV and opioids, and took an extended break from everything, I ended up abandoning this site and essentially ghosting everyone - IRL and online friends and associates alike. I've reconnected with a few people since, but not many. So if we used to talk and I vanished on you, I have to apologise. I also want to apologise to anyone that I might not immediately recognise or remember - as unfortunately thanks to how heavily I was abusing a lot of things back in those years, my memory is a little hazy at best.

Anyway I missed BL, and I especially missed PD, so thought I'd check in.

How has everyone been? :) Hope you're all having a lovely week ❤

Hey man!! Great to see you post! I definitely wondered where you went to. It's been a long time. Glad to hear you're doing well. :) What have you been up to?

Bluelight is still alive. Traditional forums are on the decline, but we have some stuff in the works to try to get back into the public eye a little more and attract more new members. Things are slower around here than you might remember, but there is still a great community.

Oh yeah, and I'm admin now. Have been for some years now.

Drug wise I took a break from almost everything aside from alcohol, the odd bit of Phenibut from time to time, though more recently I got to try a few new things. Some notable mentions would be 3-FEA and 4-FMA, which I think I rank on par with 6-APB and MDMA, as now some of my favourite empathogens. Along with 1CP-LSD, which is every bit as good as the original, though I'm not entirely convinced that it's just a prodrug (as I originally suspected it was) and doesn't have some additional activity in its own right (or perhaps other metabolites) - as I've found it to be a little more mentally demanding/intense than regular LSD was for me, and my last 100ug trip in September almost sent me straight to ++++ territory. (Then again perhaps that's just me getting older and it being my first psychedelic in many years)

As for the rest of my life, I'd like to say I've had many adventures in my absence, but in truth things have been quite quiet. My social anxiety returned with a vengeance after I went AWOL on the world for a while (which at the time was necessary for me to avoid temptation/stay off opioids - for which, along with IV, I'll be coming up to 8 years clean from soon, although I don't know the exact date for either.) so in recent years I've mostly kept to myself and been a bit of a hermit. Though I've made it a goal for 2023 to start working bit by bit on getting back out of my shell and facing that anxiety a little, working towards rebuilding a more thriving social life.

How about you? How've you been lately? And that goes for both of ya @Xorkoth and @cosmic charlie :)

Oh man, I feel the pain, have you found it? I can imagine, it's so incredibly annoying. Definitely check the bin, just to be sure it isn't out of the house. If you get that far that's something at least, so you can agonize over it for an eternity because IT MUST BE SOMEWHERE. Looking in the same places over aaaand over again. Running up the stairs, ah maybe there, but you've been there 3 times already of course. Torture.

I had it with my wallet last year, which is even worse because the longer you go without the more pressure there is on starting the process to replace each and every card. I found it eventually, after replacing everything...

Best of luck, hope you find it.

I went full fiend mode to find it. Made the point I won't stop until I get it. Eventually found it stashed super deep at the back of a closet right at the top so needed a chair 🤣🤣 wtf was I thinking.

Drug wise I took a break from almost everything aside from alcohol, the odd bit of Phenibut from time to time, though more recently I got to try a few new things. Some notable mentions would be 3-FEA and 4-FMA, which I think I rank on par with 6-APB and MDMA, as now some of my favourite empathogens. Along with 1CP-LSD, which is every bit as good as the original, though I'm not entirely convinced that it's just a prodrug (as I originally suspected it was) and doesn't have some additional activity in its own right (or perhaps other metabolites) - as I've found it to be a little more mentally demanding/intense than regular LSD was for me, and my last 100ug trip in September almost sent me straight to ++++ territory. (Then again perhaps that's just me getting older and it being my first psychedelic in many years)

As for the rest of my life, I'd like to say I've had many adventures in my absence, but in truth things have been quite quiet. My social anxiety returned with a vengeance after I went AWOL on the world for a while (which at the time was necessary for me to avoid temptation/stay off opioids - for which, along with IV, I'll be coming up to 8 years clean from soon, although I don't know the exact date for either.) so in recent years I've mostly kept to myself and been a bit of a hermit. Though I've made it a goal for 2023 to start working bit by bit on getting back out of my shell and facing that anxiety a little, working towards rebuilding a more thriving social life.

How about you? How've you been lately? And that goes for both of ya @Xorkoth and @cosmic charlie :)

Yeah I absolutely adore 4-FMA, it's a lot like meth, except more serotonergic/rolly. It's one of my favorites. 3-FEA is also really nice, but I can't stand 4-FEA... it's a massive flood of serotonin without anything else, feels unpleasant, massive crash/hangover, and little euphoria. Like getting hit by a truck.

good job on the clean time. I can't remember when you were last here, but I took a forced break (by my ex wife, an ultimatum) from Bluelight from like 2011 to 2013. In late 2013 I came back because we separated, and in early 2014 I did an ibogaine flood dose to get off opiates. Changed my life in many ways. I had 5 years off opiates, though I still did other drugs. Then in 2019 my dad died and I relapsed. Iv'e been struggling since then, currently I'm on 8mg of suboxone per day, tapering down and trying to be off of it by the end of the year.

But other than that, thing are relatively good. My career is going really well, got a huge promotion and I'm doing stuff I really enjoy and love (programming). I also rediscovered music after my flood dose and I'm in a band, which is my main passion. We took a big hit with covid, but still playing shows and stuff. In fact when I finish writing this post, I'm headed over to the studio to put some finishing touches on my parts for two tracks we're working on.

Yeah I absolutely adore 4-FMA, it's a lot like meth, except more serotonergic/rolly. It's one of my favorites. 3-FEA is also really nice, but I can't stand 4-FEA... it's a massive flood of serotonin without anything else, feels unpleasant, massive crash/hangover, and little euphoria. Like getting hit by a truck.

good job on the clean time. I can't remember when you were last here, but I took a forced break (by my ex wife, an ultimatum) from Bluelight from like 2011 to 2013. In late 2013 I came back because we separated, and in early 2014 I did an ibogaine flood dose to get off opiates. Changed my life in many ways. I had 5 years off opiates, though I still did other drugs. Then in 2019 my dad died and I relapsed. Iv'e been struggling since then, currently I'm on 8mg of suboxone per day, tapering down and trying to be off of it by the end of the year.

But other than that, thing are relatively good. My career is going really well, got a huge promotion and I'm doing stuff I really enjoy and love (programming). I also rediscovered music after my flood dose and I'm in a band, which is my main passion. We took a big hit with covid, but still playing shows and stuff. In fact when I finish writing this post, I'm headed over to the studio to put some finishing touches on my parts for two tracks we're working on.

Just curious, I see 4-FMA talked about a lot. Where is this coming from? I have only browsed my local dnm and there aren't any RC/uncommon stuff sold there. Is this being bought directly from 'legit' rc suppliers because it's not illegal(I don't know about its legality) or is this a regular 'black market drug' that is found in the same places as cocaine and regular meth?

Not trying to source any I just find it interesting how many people seem to have it but I've never seen it offered anywhere?

We can't really talk about anything like that here. Suffice it to say, there was a time in which it was around.
_
Xorkoth, I've looked at both 4-FMA and 4-FA now that it seems less likely to be neurotoxic, but before I've picked it up, I've always had second thoughts. I just don't ever like serotonin releasers, and I suspect that the same would once again be true here. Maybe not, but why set my money on fire just to learn the same message again? I wish it weren't so, but I think I should accept it at this poin lol.

5-MeO-MiPT was fantastic, again after like 12 years, at a lower dose with someone special. Now only one dose left each for us. Maybe could be bolstered up by some shrooms. Anyone tried that combo?

Sounds like a nice combination to me, but it would absolutely kill the erotic angle for me, I'm pretty sure

Haha, the erotic angle was a major point and i know what you mean. It was my partner's immediate reaction to my suggestion, too. Shrooms are darker even at a low dose. 5-MeO-MiPT came on with mild empathogenic and stimulant effects from a beautiful tryptamine angle. I only ever tried it at full-on trip dosages before, and even then it was more about the empathy than other tryptamines. Don't know why but it's pretty salient.

Was thinking 1g of cubes or similar.

Last edited:
Just curious, I see 4-FMA talked about a lot. Where is this coming from? I have only browsed my local dnm and there aren't any RC/uncommon stuff sold there. Is this being bought directly from 'legit' rc suppliers because it's not illegal(I don't know about its legality) or is this a regular 'black market drug' that is found in the same places as cocaine and regular meth?

Not trying to source any I just find it interesting how many people seem to have it but I've never seen it offered anywhere?

It was once widely available on the clearnet. Until pretty recently in fact.

Yeah, I loved 4-FA too... I have my last two doses stashed away for a special ocassion.

Man, the past six months have been such an exhausting period...
But soon Im going on vacations, finally. I'll be going to Uruguay and Brazil. Very excited about it :)

I also loved 4-FA, quite a lot. It's up there with MDMA when you have good stuff, though the last batch I had was not good and was pretty meh.

4-FMA is more of a classic stimulant, but with a rollier side than almost any other classic stim. 4-FA was closer to an empathogen, with more of a stimulant nature than most empathogens. I really like 4-FMA a lot, too. Almost as much, in fact.

Never tried 4-FMA. Had it on my wishlist for a while, but I got package a seized a couple of years ago, and it sketched me out of ordering stuff. Probably for the best, I have enough RCs to last me a lifetime, lol. And I've found myself using more and more infrequently, lately. I will however smuggle a shittone of drugs for my vacations, lol. I can already see myself tripping on the beach, watching the sunset on a small dose of a good ol' dissociative 🌅.

Never tried 4-FMA. Had it on my wishlist for a while, but I got package a seized a couple of years ago, and it sketched me out of ordering stuff. Probably for the best, I have enough RCs to last me a lifetime, lol. And I've found myself using more and more infrequently, lately. I will however smuggle a shittone of drugs for my vacations, lol. I can already see myself tripping on the beach, watching the sunset on a small dose of a good ol' dissociative 🌅.

I also have been using psychedelics/dissociatives less and less frequently, too. It has gone from a 3+ times a week thing in 2006-2007, to a once every week, sometimes skipping a week, to every few weeks on average, to less than once a month now (on average, I still will trip two days in a row at a music festival). Just not feeling the itch much. I have also been really involved with my career so that's a factor. But I'm glad, psychedelics are best when you take them infrequently.

4-FA is such an amazing drug, but those brain hemorrhage and stroke incidents that happened in NL a couple of years ago at common doses sketched me out a little ngl. I don‘t think it‘s as risky as many harm reduction organizations made it out to be because it was one of the most popular street drugs in NL from 2015-2018 and considering that relatively little happened. But still, it does make me a bit paranoid and prevents me from doing it more often. 4-FMA is also very nice, I never found it dirty or taxing on the body like many of the reports claimed. Xorkoth‘s description of 4-FMA is pretty accurate I would say, definitely not a waste of time. 3-FEA I didn‘t enjoy very much, not much stimulation, too serotonin heavy and it had an awful comedown for me and my friends.

Just got two salvia divinorum cuttings, really looking forward to growing these cuties!

Last edited:
I never liked 4-FMA, it's pretty rough around the edges and it lasts ages, for minimal fun. Then again, as @Pfafffed, serotonin releasers never fully agreed with me either.

I just don't ever like serotonin releasers
Well, I like 'em, but I just don't seem to experience the same effects from them as others do, which doesn't really make them worth it. Euphoria, no.. increased empathy, not really. Feels warm and nice but never more than that. It makes everything so fleeting as well. A shame...

I'm gutted I didn't try it! Sounds fun. Although I've never been big on rc drugs, 2c-b is the only one ive tried and that was just recently.

Speaking of taking psychedelics less frequently.. Man I swear I must have permanent tolerance to tripping because doses I need now vs my reaction to them is just all wack.

My first trips after a long multi year break were quite strong but still quite manageable - but even though I'm only tripping once a month or so, it seems visuals are heavily reduced and my ability to function like playing a sport or video game is barely different, if anything sometimes better despite taking doses that have others in quite a state.

Thing is when I really relax and kinda meditate the visuals get a lot stronger. Like when I've had to take a crap while tripping I'll be getting sucked into the tippy wallpaper and will be tripping quite hard but as soon as I'm walking around again I'm barely tripping.

It's almost like my mind has learned how to suppress the trip but in the right state of relaxation it will come through.

I'm not stressed or anything like that, my life is just as good as when I first started tripping again after years of break from it. Seems like a fight or flight thing almost.