• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread 2022-2023 v. Year of the Phenethylamine

So my lady friend has been over for the last couple of days. We've been doing x and really connecting on a new different level.

Very intense. Awesome. I am so lucky that I finally met a chick who will do x with me on the regular.

Bonus that we're both attracted to one another.

Anyways I'm on 25b-NBOH and x now. Listening to dubstep, flipping, thinking about how great the last few days have been hanging out with my lady friend.

Feeling blessed.
:heart7:

Anyways I'm on 25b-NBOH and x now

Man, you know that the majority of the NBOMe deaths were from mixing MDMA and NBOMes, right? I realize NBOHs appear to be safer, but I still think you're playing with a very dangerous combo.. especially at the doses you take.

I won't keep harping on it or anything, but this is a harm reduction forum so I felt I had to say something, because I don't want you to end up in the Shrine. <3

But anyway, that's awesome that you've found a cool girl, I'm happy for you man. :)

Man, you know that the majority of the NBOMe deaths were from mixing MDMA and NBOMes, right? I realize NBOHs appear to be safer, but I still think you're playing with a very dangerous combo.. especially at the doses you take.

I won't keep harping on it or anything, but this is a harm reduction forum so I felt I had to say something, because I don't want you to end up in the Shrine. <3

But anyway, that's awesome that you've found a cool girl, I'm happy for you man. :)
I hadn't really considered that it could be dangerous to combine x pills with 25b-NBOH so thanks for the warnings. I've done so successfully several times now with great results so far. The duration of 25b-NBOH is great for flipping and the combo feels amazing. Also, I have so much 25b-NBOH. I really like snorting the powder.

Hopefully I won't be the first one dead from total lifetime consumption of 25b-NBOH or something stupid. I'm sure it's probably not the healthiest thing to trip on as regularly as I do now, but it is quite effective and quite enjoyable.

On another note, I am really lucky to have met this chick.

I wanted to meet a woman to trip and roll with so bad that I have actually advertised for that on dating apps in the past with no actual interested applicants (most women on dating apps are not into guys advertising experiences with ecstacy and psychedelics at all unfortunately). So to have met this chick at the store and hit it off like this is incredible to me.

We hangout almost everyday and have been since before Christmas.

It's gotten where I can't imagine not hanging out with her anymore. I don't do much else. Snort x pills and listen to music.

I spend the rest of my time high and probably annoying the more sober people here, but I laugh about it so, yeah.

Thanks for listening.

I wanted to meet a woman to trip and roll with so bad that I have actually advertised for that on dating apps in the past with no actual interested applicants (most women on dating apps are not into guys advertising experiences with ecstacy and psychedelics at all unfortunately). So to have met this chick at the store and hit it off like this is incredible to me.

Yeah, I remember you talking about it at least once on here, you were saying it seems like not many women like to roll and trip, and I said man, there are actually a ton! You just gotta get involved in the right scene. The best is to go to music festivals, there are lots of cool women who like to trip and have fun at those, so many. The small and mid-sized festivals are the best because it feels like a community, and people are very open and you can ramble around and pretty much anyone you run into, you can start talking and end up making friends and hanging out with them. The huge festivals in the northeast and around big cities, 30,000 people or more, start to lose that feeling... there are sketchy people there that will steal and assault women and shit... there are tons of cops who are looking to bust people, and most of them also will make you go through security and search your pockets and bags every time you go from your camping area to the stage. But the smaller ones, 100 to 3000 people, are where it's at.

The scene in the Appalachian mountain region (NC, Virginia, Tennesee, West Virginia), which is my scene, is the best. There are so many small to medium sized festivals and the vibes at them are so great. There are hundreds of people I see at them regularly, I might not even remember their names, but when we see each other there are hugs and smiles and hanging out and getting weird :alien:

Anyway, you can also get lucky, and randomly meet a cool girl! Which it sounds like you did, and that's great, enjoy it. <3

I miss rolling but I stopped a while ago now. Aint touched any mdma in nearly two years.

Getting Chatgpt to make song lyrics about psychedelics. Now i just gotta find a AI tool to make a psydub song where i can add in some mind bending lyrics

Floating through the universe, my mind's in outer space
Feeling love and oneness, nothing's out of place
Ketamine's got me lifted, I'm in the k-hole now
A spiritual awakening, I'm connected to the how

(Chorus)
Death, god, and love all become one
Non-duality's the truth, our journey's just begun
LSD takes me on a ride, expanding my mind
Spiritual enlightenment, it's what we'll find

(Verse 2)
The colors all around me, they're brighter than before
My consciousness is open, I'm ready to explore
The veil is lifted, I'm seeing things so clear
The answers to my questions, they're all finally here

(Chorus)

(Bridge)
The world is so much bigger than we ever thought it was
The universe inside us, it's where we'll find our cause
The journey may be long, but the destination's clear
We're all just vessels, traveling without fear

(Chorus)

(Outro)
We're all just searching, for something more
The path is winding, but we'll reach the shore
The truth is waiting, just beyond our sight
We'll find it together, we'll reach the light.

It actually might be the only case of prohibition of a substance actually leading to a positive result.

Maybe the meth ban too? I'm basing my opinion off of one documentary I watched. They showed statistics of both precursor import and crime rate, and the graphs looked identical.

Hard to argue against that, if true.

I had quite the dream a couple nights ago. For context, part of my job is making antibody drugs - actually getting HEK or CHO cells to make the drug for me. You get DNA that codes for your antibody, stick that inside the cells, and then they will make and secrete your antibody.

In my dream, I was sneakily producing DOC and other psychedelics using HEK cells. Doesn't make much sense scientifically, it is much easier to just synthesize most chemicals. But there I was, with a big flask of cells, with DOC written on the side. Having very little purification skills, I was planning out how to dose my cell-made DOC, and considering just drinking the entire cell culture, which would probably be quite disgusting, but not very dangerous. Woke up thinking, wow, that would be pretty cool. And then went to work and transfected a bunch of "boring" antibody constructs.

Maybe the meth ban too? I'm basing my opinion off of one documentary I watched. They showed statistics of both precursor import and crime rate, and the graphs looked identical.

Hard to argue against that, if true.

I dunno... in American anyway, meth is a bigger problem/more abundant than it's ever been. But it's probably a different story in your neck of the woods. It's a lot easier to control imports on an island.

Well i have switched to taking it orally, decided not to snort it amd change things up. It deff has a different feel to it this way. Well obviously the Pregabalin plays a role but the massive oral dose of FXE has been really successful. As i expected taking it in this ROA makes it less speedy. Sometimes its worth waiting awhile for the fireworks

Well ive been anxiously awaiting from my main vendor to announce the new compound that the lab has made over the last couple months and they just put it up couple days ago...its 3F-PHiP 😑

What in the actual fuck im so disappointed right now, ive been praying it was a psychedelic or a disso that i could stock up on. Tryptamine would have been so nice im really upset that i didnt buy 25g's of DPT when they had it cheap as fuck all of those years, really dropped the ball on that one.

Here that 3F-PHiP is trash too even in the world of pyros which arent the best of drugs on a good day for me period. Its so cheap tho but who would even want it, id of been happier with some kind of benzo to get for my girl besides Gidazepam. Dont feel sure tho cuz its 80hr halflife and 50mg dosage. Makes it expensive as fuck and could effect her driving to work the next day.

Might get her a gram of Nitrazolam to put away in the stash box, or another gram of Bromazolam. She has a legit anxiety disorder and being able to acquire her enough meds to legit last years pleases me. She takes them like once or twice a week, so nothing too serious.

I dunno... in American anyway, meth is a bigger problem/more abundant than it's ever been. But it's probably a different story in your neck of the woods. It's a lot easier to control imports on an island.

Oh it was about the US alright. That's where the proactive legal shenanginans happens, right? Watching US media is a bit like living in the future. It makes me feel disconnected from my own turf, then again I enjoy feeling like a bit more of a global citizen.

I'm not in the UK btw.. the hell?! My internal monologue is indeed in British English, when I internally hear a diphtongue I do tend to write it out and stuff. I suppose that can be a bit misleading, heh.

Oh it was about the US alright. That's where the proactive legal shenanginans happens, right? Watching US media is a bit like living in the future. It makes me feel disconnected from my own turf, then again I enjoy feeling like a bit more of a global citizen.

I'm not in the UK btw.. the hell?! My internal monologue is indeed in British English, when I internally hear a diphtongue I do tend to write it out and stuff. I suppose that can be a bit misleading, heh.
So… you're an Englishman living in the US? Or perhaps you're Aussie, Kiwi, or South African? Something like that? Not that it matters, nor is it any of my bees wax, but it is interesting to think about people's locality and how that may influence their thoughts and opinions.

I've been hitting up the sauna lately and damn have I been feeling amazing.

Since late last year, I've been making a consistent effort to eat healthy meals and snack mostly on whole foods instead of junk. Been exercising at least once every three days, as well. Nothing too crazy, because my muscle recovery has always been garbage and I don't want to overdo it early on. Even so, my body has been achy and creaky a lot of the time.

I finally signed up for a gym membership at a place with a properly hot sauna and it's been incredible. I sit in there until my body heats up to the point where my respiration starts to increase, my abdomen starts to spasm a little, and brain starts trying to pull the "addict rationalization" trick to get me to leave. I sit with my discomfort for about five minutes, then I go jump in an ice cold shower. I hyperventilate when I'm in there the first time, but it feels great. When I've cooled off, I hop back in the sauna and repeat. Ever since, I've been sleeping like a baby and my muscles have felt waaaaay less sore. If you all have access to a hot sauna and cold shower, I recommend hitting them up. It feels really life-affirming.

I've been hitting up the sauna lately and damn have I been feeling amazing.

Since late last year, I've been making a consistent effort to eat healthy meals and snack mostly on whole foods instead of junk. Been exercising at least once every three days, as well. Nothing too crazy, because my muscle recovery has always been garbage and I don't want to overdo it early on. Even so, my body has been achy and creaky a lot of the time.

I finally signed up for a gym membership at a place with a properly hot sauna and it's been incredible. I sit in there until my body heats up to the point where my respiration starts to increase, my abdomen starts to spasm a little, and brain starts trying to pull the "addict rationalization" trick to get me to leave. I sit with my discomfort for about five minutes, then I go jump in an ice cold shower. I hyperventilate when I'm in there the first time, but it feels great. When I've cooled off, I hop back in the sauna and repeat. Ever since, I've been sleeping like a baby and my muscles have felt waaaaay less sore. If you all have access to a hot sauna and cold shower, I recommend hitting them up. It feels really life-affirming.
Nice, we've talked about sauna's before here, and I still haven't been... what an idiot

Anyone ever jump out of a plane here? The idea has been floated a couple of times, seems like a fun activity among fun people.
It's a skydive so it's got all this "buh it only lasts like 2 minutes", "how original", "is it worth the money" blabla. I mean, are these legit arguments?