• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread 2022-2023 v. Year of the Phenethylamine

I have fainted from weed many times, at very inopportune moments too lol, last time was years ago though.

Yesterday I did quite a bit of 3-CMC, unknowingly. I had bought some with a friend because the crystals were looking nice and clear (somewhat like they all used to be) and not at all like all of the terrible 3-MMC batches with their distinct look, texture and smell. I complained for hours that it could not be 3-MMC lol, today it turns out I was right, 3-CMC.... Not a good drug and would definitely not recommend.

I have fainted from weed many times, at very inopportune moments too lol, last time was years ago though.

I've seen it happen to someone once but that's it, never had it happen to me before. This experience was fucking nuts, I had massive 3D funnel visuals too with closed eyes, felt like I was headed for some kind of breakthrough. Also voices screaming at me about the urgency of the situation but that's a whole other thing. In the end it was still the weird chest feelings that really got to me the way Charlie says, they're my weakness.

I've seen it happen to someone once but that's it, never had it happen to me before. This experience was fucking nuts, I had massive 3D funnel visuals too with closed eyes, felt like I was headed for some kind of breakthrough. Also voices screaming at me about the urgency of the situation but that's a whole other thing. In the end it was still the weird chest feelings that really got to me the way Charlie says, they're my weakness.
Ah I see, I do believe those kinds of experiences are out of reach for me on cannabis only =D
I fainted from low blood pressure and/or sugar, when on barely any food/sleep etc..

It'll probably be okay, Charlie, but it's a good idea to go get medical help, for sure, in case it's more serious than a passing side effect. Chest pains are never to be ignored.

Stims are fun, but they're really bad for you. Maybe this will be a blessing in disguise, I think anyone's life is better off without recreational stimulant use. I mean medically, for some, like people with ADHD taking a prescribed dose of adderall, they can be a positive thing. But the way you and I do them, binging to feel super euphoric, it's taking years off our lives, when done chronically.

Yesterday I did quite a bit of 3-CMC, unknowingly. I had bought some with a friend because the crystals were looking nice and clear (somewhat like they all used to be) and not at all like all of the terrible 3-MMC batches with their distinct look, texture and smell. I complained for hours that it could not be 3-MMC lol, today it turns out I was right, 3-CMC.... Not a good drug and would definitely not recommend.

That's so odd. In my whole past career as a stoner I've never ever fainted. Fallen asleep eventually, of course, but suddenly passed out? Nay.

Fundamental differences in energy regulation I suppose.

That's so odd. In my whole past career as a stoner I've never ever fainted. Fallen asleep eventually, of course, but suddenly passed out? Nay.

The one time I remember seeing it happen to someone, I think they had been really avoiding eating or something. They suddenly went totally white and just went catatonic with eyes open, I had been smoking for like less than a year and it was fucking terrifying. They came to a moment later and asked if we could get something to eat and they were good after that.

They said that the EKG is okay and did some blood work which came back alright so far but they are doing it again three hours apart to just confirm it. The x-ray was fine so I'm thinking it's gonna be alright, I was honest with the doctor and told her I took a massive dose of Methylphenidate her eyes went wide as fuck when I said 3 Concerta that were 54mgs...in reality I took four. She said it can absolutely cause damage but if I was in serious danger I'd be way sicker than I am right now. She is referring me to a cardiologist tho and I'm gonna set up an appointment and see what they say. My girlfriend has been here by my side all night I love her so much. Think I'm gonna be okay guys, never again. She said my heart can be strained from overworking but should get better.

The one time I remember seeing it happen to someone, I think they had been really avoiding eating or something. They suddenly went totally white and just went catatonic with eyes open, I had been smoking for like less than a year and it was fucking terrifying. They came to a moment later and asked if we could get something to eat and they were good after that.
Happened to me once, was already pretty stoned, very tired, had eaten very little that day and my friend insisted that we smoke the whole joint. I knew I couldn't handle it but smoked it anyway and then "woosh" I passed out for a couple of seconds. Luckily I was sitting in a chair so I didn't hurt myself. My friend was pretty scared and slapped me in the face a couple of times, I had no idea how long I was gone. I came to pretty quickly and after I drank something sweet I was good and went to bed.

This night i was sober from weed again after a 2 (4?) week run. The dreams were so trippy, crazy and lucid. Realistic and fantastical all mixed up. I woke up like 15 times and dreamt so much the night felt endless. Pretty great luxury break for waking up to go to work even though no ideal sleep.

Dreams seem to be one of all the weird things i master as life goes on. Like the drugs. They tie in more and more to my real life developments, just like the therapeutic results of drugs.

Last edited:
anybody ever seen spirits in the k hole. Fuck man i even saw the devil at one point was insane lol. I went to the astral realms. It was thrilling going on a rollercoaster into the depths of hell lol. And i thought seeing the devil on acid was scary. Ketamine made a bad LSD trip look like childs play lol.

Yeah your body readjusts right after fainting, sometimes it happens instantly but I've also had times where I was holding off on fainting for like 20 minutes, no fun.

It doesn't even have to be a lot of weed, sometimes one puff of a joint would get me. Amnesia haze was notorious for wrecking me.
Once went to see Peaches early in the afternoon at a festival, front row and 10 minutes in bras were off everywhere aaand I just fell... =D

They said that the EKG is okay and did some blood work which came back alright so far but they are doing it again three hours apart to just confirm it. The x-ray was fine so I'm thinking it's gonna be alright, I was honest with the doctor and told her I took a massive dose of Methylphenidate her eyes went wide as fuck when I said 3 Concerta that were 54mgs...in reality I took four. She said it can absolutely cause damage but if I was in serious danger I'd be way sicker than I am right now. She is referring me to a cardiologist tho and I'm gonna set up an appointment and see what they say. My girlfriend has been here by my side all night I love her so much. Think I'm gonna be okay guys, never again. She said my heart can be strained from overworking but should get better.

I'm really glad you're okay. Sounds like maybe it's a blessing in disguise, if it caused you to realize that stims are damaging and not a good idea. And it also got to show you how much your girlfriend cares. <3

My sister is coming into town tonight and will be staying with us for most of a month. Can’t say I’m excited about it. I get on with her okay but my wife and her do not… sister is a selfish cunt of a person but I’m used to it. I thought after 13 years or so my wife would be used to her but I guess not.

Ouch, that sucks. I would be really bummed if my girlfriend didn't get along with my siblings, actually I probably wouldn't have stayed with her if that was the case, but my siblings are pretty hard not to get along with, they're great. And my girlfriend is pretty hard not to get along with, too.

Ouch, that sucks. I would be really bummed if my girlfriend didn't get along with my siblings, actually I probably wouldn't have stayed with her if that was the case, but my siblings are pretty hard not to get along with, they're great. And my girlfriend is pretty hard not to get along with, too.
It's a more recent change though. I guess as my wife gets older she's gotten less tolerable of rude people and as my sister has aged she's gotten ruder by the year. Definitely one of the rudest people I know. She doesn't think about others, and I can't say why. She's an oddball. Earlier on Mrs. Gravy and her just never talked much but now when she visits she just... well, you know my living situation, we're living off family help, so we have no say who comes to stay with us. So my sister just up and told me about two weeks ago, "Hey I'm gonna stay with you for a month," without even asking and that was pretty damned rude in and of itself.

Yeah that's definitely pretty rude. You have to ask adults if you can intrude on their lives.

What if one's focus on EVERYTHING is narrow minded?

Must focus on that too 😁

Still don't feel right but have some improvement, my chest still feels weird but maybe 60% less sketchy. Was able to finish my workweek tho thankfully and have off now for a few days so I am just gonna chill. Have some meals that I plan on making with stuff I already have at home to save some money. It's been a really rough week honestly between the theft and than me fucking myself up with stims. Next week my goal is to not get hit by a bus or something, just kidding.

Will be calling cardiologist tommorow and trying to make appointment soon just to put my mind at ease. Like you were saying Xorky I'm gonna take this as blessing in disguise and leave that class of drugs alone permanently.