• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread 2022-2023 v. Year of the Phenethylamine

Just found this guy in the bathroom unconscious here last night. Deff shot too much Fentanyl, I had to bang on the door hard for like five mins asking him if he is okay before he came out staggering. His legs were hanging out under the door and he was obviously laying on his side from the position he was in. Honestly thought he was dead, Jesus Christ this place is completely fucked. He kept calling me Nick, it was really fucking disturbing, cuz that guy died here two weeks ago.

If he wouldn't have gotten up when he did tho I was about to have to get the Narcan in my bag. But the problem was the door to the stall was locked from the inside. He just came super close to dying, can't wait till I'm outta here it's so sketchy. You really have no idea 😔

Ive literally been there and done the same shit , I get it. But I know now that I don't ever wanna live like that again. I'm not trying to die in my 30s, I got a road ahead of me and I'm not done yet. Honestly man if anyone is reading this that using street dope in the US "Fentanyl" please stop, cuz there is a high chance you will be the next to go, the dope game is dead. And it sucks yes, I used to love shooting Heroin. But I know those days are over, it is what it is.
Yeah been there done that, I live in USA and Fentanyl is rampant everywhere in place of good ol heroin,sad to say I see or hear about OD's frequently so yeah people Stop it, it's not even chic anymore, it can be done.🤘🏼

I was hypomanic and bought all the parts for a pc, I really went all out for things I dont actually need. Lol.
Not gonna return though, pretty irresponsible but it should be fun. Assembling tomorrow

Anyone else take N-Acetyl-Cysteine?

Just ordered a bunch of it the other day. Gonna start adding it to my daily supplements tommorow. I've got really shitty breathing problems from smoking the JWH series heavily when they were being sold as RCs, hear it's really good for your lungs. Also that it significantly boosts your immune system, which I wanna pump back up again alongside Medicinal Mushrooms. That it cuts down on inflammation so it will help my back etc. What else is it good for?

NAC is good stuff. I take it when I am feeling under the weather, and just generally every few days. It's good for your liver, and it is what they use in the hospital to reverse acetaminophen overdoses.

Wow, best wishesf or the surgery @JackARoe
All is going to be fine :)
Thanks everyone for the well wishes, I figured I would use Img's post to update. Everything went well. We are home. :) Other than the mixed messages from two different doctors the verdict is it went well. My wife can have blood pressure as low as 70/40. Her heart speeds up to compensate and she gets dizzy and almost has seizure like episodes. So they burned off some dead cells in the heart over the course of 4 hours. So that is what is up, I don't like leaving people hanging. And I so appreciate the well wishes.

Also gearing up to spend more time here and help. It is time I give back to BL for all it has given.

Also Happy Thanksgiving Americans. I really feel if people keep a thankful heart that only good comes from that. I keep telling my 90 year old parents that. You don't get strokes if you are in a state of thankfulness (I would be willing to bet!) We even created a holiday for that as cruel as the origin of the day was. A simple exercise. Next time you lay your head on a pillow and it feels good, that moment where you are like "ahhh". Milk that moment. Say thank you. It works.

DM's I will be getting back to in the next few days.

So glad to har that your wife is doing well. :) And lovely message about Thanksgiving. My girlfriend insists on hating Thanksgiving because she had a bad childhood, and bad memories from it, and uses its origin as a European conquest holiday to hate on it. I always try to tell her that that's not what it means to people, though. It's simply a day to gather with friends and family, and be mindful of what you're thankful for, and celebrate what and who you have.

We're going to Friendsgiving at my bandmate's new place. His family is also coming which will be interesting. I am making a chicken pot pie from scratch (including the crust), and my now-famous midwest pretzel/cream cheese/strawberry jello casserole (I made that last night).

I for some reason took some propylhexedrine yesterday and then drank a bit too much and also got a flu shot, and this morning I feel pretty off... I think it's primarily or entirely the alcohol though. Wish I hadn't done that... gonna keep drinking water, and hope my stomach feels good in time for the feast.

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! My pot pie just came out of the oven:

sPhUH2S.jpg

About to head over to my badmate's house for Friendsgiving. :)

Hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Mine was nice and laid back. Just hung out with my mom, ate way too much and fell asleep in front of the TV for about two hours! 🍗

Mine was great. Went to my bandmate's house, his family was visiting, and his girlfriend's family was there too. Also a couple of other friends. I brought my chicken pot pie, which 2 people told me was the best pot pie they've ever had and one person said it was the best pie crust they've ever had. Played a couple of hours of music after dinner, with some people I hadn't played with before. My friend asked if I wanted some mushrooms (he grows them), and brought me out to his car and took out a giant rubbermaid storage bin FULL of gallon size jars of 8 different strains of mushrooms, gave me a quart sized jar, and said mix and match and fill it up. I ate a half gram and had a surprisingly solid little trip, too.

Mine was great. Went to my bandmate's house, his family was visiting, and his girlfriend's family was there too. Also a couple of other friends. I brought my chicken pot pie, which 2 people told me was the best pot pie they've ever had and one person said it was the best pie crust they've ever had. Played a couple of hours of music after dinner, with some people I hadn't played with before. My friend asked if I wanted some mushrooms (he grows them), and brought me out to his car and took out a giant rubbermaid storage bin FULL of gallon size jars of 8 different strains of mushrooms, gave me a quart sized jar, and said mix and match and fill it up. I ate a half gram and had a surprisingly solid little trip, too.

Good stuff dude, food sounds amazing my girls family really out did themselves cooking as well. That was awesome of your friend to bless you with the bloomers a quart size jar of dried shrooms would last hella long. Maybe you try micro/macro dosing them with the Memantine some days like when you don't have to work much it would probably be amazing. And I'm sure they would both potentiate eachother well it's probably why you had such a solid trip off the half a gram like that. I could see this stuff being an excellent launching pad for some psychedelics.

^ @Xorkoth has Memantine? That's funny, I considered trying it out recently, figuring I maybe could use a sustainable dissociative in my life. How do you like it?

Started taking it myself as well CT and it's good stuff, very different from all the other Dissos I've done but enjoyable nonetheless. When used in the lighter range I've been at it's a definite antidepressant and was great for socializing last night at Thanksgiving. The duration is pretty wild like it peaks for half a day. I'm on 30mgs right now and it's quite nice. On the patio at my job early watching Anime on my tablet and eating a ham and cheese sub while drinking starbucks bottled frappachino.

The food tastes so good, I had a really nice phone call with my girlfriend and I'm in a cheery mood, my Methadone taper is completely painless now. This drug is just incredible man, to think about all the different ways it could be utilized. Honestly I think this will be used to treat addiction wide spread in the future. The fact it can cut through withdrawals like this and not just be a comfort med is incredible, it's making me feel ontop of my game if anything.

Tommorow I'm gonna try 40mgs, combined with some 1,4-BDO. It's gonna be great mix I'm thinking, this seems like a very friendly drug if you are smart about how you dose it. Deff not something I'd ever wanna hammer cuz of the insane duration. But at this point I'm thoroughly impressed.

^ @Xorkoth has Memantine? That's funny, I considered trying it out recently, figuring I maybe could use a sustainable dissociative in my life. How do you like it?

I quite like it. I've mostly been using it at 10mg a day, but today tried 20mg, which wasn't much different. The effects are subtle but pretty profound, looking back on the last 2 weeks. My mood has been consistently very much more positive. I feel less annoyed by things. I feel more content and my moments of withdrawal of gabepentinoids and opioids seem to just bother me less, I seem to be able to take it in stride. I also feel my suboxone dose again which is nice. Next year when I move to come off of it, I can see this being a very beneficial ally.

I wonder if it will be sustainable long term, if taken at 10mg a day? I really just like the way it's changed how I feel. I am not at all dissociated, it's more of a dopaminergic thing, I think.

The best part about it is actually just seeing all these people having the greatest time, dancing, freaking out, then gushing to you afterwards about what it meant to them.
Yeah, and it feels like an energetic feedback loop while you're playing between you and the crowd, where they are feeding energy to you and you are feeding it right back to them.

For sure, no doubt about that. That energy feedback loop is what makes it the best thing in the world. Playing live music is the closest thing to being a real live sorcerer I can think of. You're casting a spell that affects peoples' perceptions and emotions so strongly, and the energies you're dealing with are so intense. And a good crowd takes the spell and helps you cast it.

So as my hero to me of a real gold gen deeply caring friend drew me in here,

Vs 2021's escapade of 43 mg's, about 120-130 mics daily average, two particular condensed speaks too.

1st 2021 Jan 25th no tolerance trip on 1875 mics, by day 18 of that initial run 7900 mics.

Then later Sumner 5200 in a one week.

And the rest.

Now, 60 mics 4 weeks ago (?) Nothing since, prior was the 9th/10th UK record (by a mile too!) July 39-40 Celsius days. Messiest most awkward perturbing acid trip my life, heat stroke too as well as a v poor physical condition already then. 260 mics that day.

Quadruple tumbledrier vision horrible helpless state.

No idea if I will trip again time will tell there though.

@simstim this is wicked too. Original purely born from the blanket of exstacy culture we were transported into, for the genre but still for me even makes more sense on a real good speedy mind acid trip.

Actually always calms me right down then too. It's individual multi layered beat, percussion etc secretly madly psychedelic uncannyness oriented towards utopic blissful consciousness and space though.