• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m touching base here because I have a half ounce of mushrooms to work through. 1g is enough. These are penis envy. Thinking Thursday is my next trip. So nice.

Yeah maybe, we'll see how things stand this weekend =D
I'm also just bummed about the calories and protein I'm missing out on, so here I am at 10pm making chicken breast, but with cocos milk and Thai red curry, bell peppers, beans and some leftover patatoes. :D
Should turn out okay I guess
I've never heard of milk causing acne. I drink it for the same reasons as you.

When I used to be a deckhand living and working on a boat doing heavy manual labor I drank a whole gallon (3.8L) of whole milk everyday on top of eating big. Of course I probably weighed 60-70lbs more back then and it was all muscle.

So I figured out the difference between the two social PD threads. This is trash the other is recycling.

I've never heard of milk causing acne. I drink it for the same reasons as you.

When I used to be a deckhand living and working on a boat doing heavy manual labor I drank a whole gallon (3.8L) of whole milk everyday on top of eating big. Of course I probably weighed 60-70lbs more back then and it was all muscle.
Damn 70lbs, you must've been huge man. All gone? That's what happens I guess... Apparently gains don't really go away when one used steroids or stuff alike.
I've got no plans at all but I imagine there'll be a time in my life where I get the itch to experiment, just as with regular drugs. There are like RC steroids or something, called SARMS, that are hugely popular, a lot of teenagers too. It's kinda sad but the progress people make on them is insane, almost unbelievable. People go from skinny to a legit Greek God in like 18 months.

I don't need two threads to get confused lol.

But confusion is not something I experience consciously or subjectively.

Curiosity, wonder, hypothesis but rarely a frowned brow.

I didn't trip. Wisely. Flu has me down more than my daily drug taking enables me to appreciate.

And a gigantic wave of stress this week effectively on the active backside of 1700 Micrograms has caused ripples. My will for the moment is gone.

I've been sleeping mostly since p.m. (10.47 now), unable to do anything but go back to bed, only waking up constantly for the toilet.

The dreams were too real, too intense, too hallucinogenic.

Physically no way on earth did I need to even contemplate a mg plus dose.

In a normal year, a normal flu, normal near-November, approaching a normal winter, prospect of a normal 2022, I would normally have a plan here.

Basic survival one, involving strategy and just needing commitment and will to execute.

My will is gone. I don't mean irretrievably but more than ever.
I haven't ever lost my will actually.

Lost my witts. Regained them. But there has always been a little will.

I'm sure there are people all around speaking, have spoken mirroring rhetoric, already fallen or still trooping, currently and since.... who have never taken a Microgram.

So in their cases, LSD is not easily and immediately labelled as the culprit.

Because the World is the real problem for them, and life's arduances (cool word for hardships if valid).

Same as me. I know too many people will find it irresistible to link any potential circumstantial outcome here to LSD intake.

It's just so hard easy and convenient. I feel it would be an injustice to LSD and the life I battle through entirely independently of it.

Because it will surel be 2 + 2 = AutoTripper when it's 16 + 15 x 96 - 11 and still going just not strong.

This really bothers me though. I can't change or influence that and I won't fret about it.

But I do hope somebody can appreciate the point I try to make here.

I will aim to ride out the remaining flu (about 16 days in, exoecting 42).

My will as I say though is crushed. I am up at least. I cannot take any more dreams for now, and the stress this week has escalated the pneumonia again.

I am oil pulling with coconut oil. Actually I do have a plan.

Raw garlic. I never had any today (today is such an alien word for me, it has little applicabilty personally).

It will help, a lot, with respiration. Plus turmeric and cayenne.

Kava awaits after I had to leave it earlier and surrender to sleep.

So that is the plan now. Relieve, breathe, medicate, and eventually again sleep.

I just am urging peole to look at the bigger pictures. It does trouble me knowing that the real big picture of my life will not even be contemplated with such an easy "AutoTripper took too much acid. It was literally the 500th milligram that did it, after 25 years.

Lyme, long Covid, severe stress, planet Earth + + just coincided.

To me, knowing my own body, mind, experience, obstacles, it is the other way round.

The chicken was great, but Thai red curry packs serious heat huh, I forgot and got overzealous, the coco milk combo is so good though. I once used both in a dish with large shrimp and a bunch of vegetables, it cost me a lot of money but I still remember it as the greatest dish I've ever made.

Damn 70lbs, you must've been huge man. All gone? That's what happens I guess... Apparently gains don't really go away when one used steroids or stuff alike.
I've got no plans at all but I imagine there'll be a time in my life where I get the itch to experiment, just as with regular drugs. There are like RC steroids or something, called SARMS, that are hugely popular, a lot of teenagers too. It's kinda sad but the progress people make on them is insane, almost unbelievable. People go from skinny to a legit Greek God in like 18 months.
Lol, well not like some people, but considering I didn't go to the gym I was really solid. Lots of heavy lifting involved in that job. Lots.

That was over a decade ago. I'm beyond puny now. I spent while months this year rolling for three days solid, sleeping a night or two, then bingeing again for three days solid, day or two off, repeat, etc. I lost so much weight.

Then I realized I couldn't roll forever and switched to daily drinking and not eating. That continued for months too.

I'm just now getting my drinking under control so I can start to eat properly again.

I read a lot about SARMS when I first got access years ago. You wouldn't believe how much more expensive that kind of thing is now vs when Chinese labs first started offering it to me. I don't have the same kind of email lab contacts now that I did 7-8 years ago. I buy everything off retail websites these days.

That was over a decade ago. I'm beyond puny now. I spent while months this year rolling for three days solid, sleeping a night or two, then bingeing again for three days solid, day or two off, repeat, etc. I lost so much weight.
Get back on that milk, pasta, chicken and rice brother :cool:

kitten youre trash GIF

I searched for trash compressor (forget what they're called) and this is slightly more humorous. @AutoTripper
Yes, humour is appreciated ions. It is the medicine! It keeps me sailing. I always find a funny side. Because there is one, if we choose to see it.

I've been eating lots of Acid again ions.

It started out too messy a situation to describe, before and leading into.

It's better!

It's strange after a few psilocybin mushrooms, I feel like I could eat acid again too after a 9 month hiatus. But I don't have any and I'll see these mushrooms through. Maybe festivals next year will afford something. But then, I"m fine on psychedelics, going without would be alright with me. @AutoTripper

It's strange after a few psilocybin mushrooms, I feel like I could eat acid again too after a 9 month hiatus. But I don't have any and I'll see these mushrooms through. Maybe festivals next year will afford something. But then, I"m fine on psychedelics, going without would be alright with me. @AutoTripper
It isn't necessarily ions, always in the end the dark waters it is painted out to be.

There is always so much light in psychedelics and potential for new growth and expansion.

I trip my way out of bad trips when life is bad, by redosing in stages.

700 micrograms this morn/afternoon.

Going steady. Mood stabilisation, high spirit, focus. The target. Kava really is an aid and compliment to the psychedelic and cannabis experience.

So, always I have focussed on the mind. Perking it up. Refreshing. It's always worked.

The only bodybuilding supplement that I take is creatine, 5-10g a day (and protein powder of course, plus my usual vitamins & minerals).

I got really into lifting back in my 20's and went from 122 lbs. to a very shredded 175 naturally in under 3 years.

Now that I'm over 50, I may consider a therapeutic dose of testosterone if ever my levels came back low on my bloodwork, but so far I'm fine without it.

💪
Redmond Real salt I can pretty much promise you you will not find a higher quality natural unrefined mineral dense unpolluted salt available.

Pink Himalayan salt is of largely varying quality depending on where it is mined from and how it can still be unrefined but not suitable ideally for balance in the body due to its specific mineral composition or energy of the actual crystals and rocks.

Salt is a vital medicine it's so overlooked water is seen as the most important thing for survival but water does not work for very long without salt so salt is actually the chicken to the egg or the other way round but never really appreciated for that.

The real problem is the fact that the vast majority of humanity are still consuming man-made artificial toxic poisonous acidifying salt which has had all of its natural mineral is removed and is a very alien substance to body incapable of facilitating adequate hydration into the cells.

Salt is a vital medicine and has been replaced by artificial poison so it's really beneficial and important to limit the intake of refined salt understand it for a poison it is and to includes liberal amounts of healthy unrefined salt.

I used to use Himalayan because I had a very reputable source for the highest quality but then I was having trouble getting consistent quality Himalayan salts.

So Redmond Real salt it is now. Because it is consistently the best with no real variability the reason I'm mentioning this is because it is grey with no pink which is the iron element in Himalayan salt in Redmond real salt there is a large or significant amount of natural silica which is an extremely beneficial mineral for skin and cartilage and tissue and repair.

Apart from that it actually tastes so much better as well then any supermarkets refined salt even if I call it sea salt if it's white then it's technically man-made poison.

Last edited:
things have become very bad in New Zealand. The government is massively overstepping each day, over 10k people out in the protests now and only increasing, while some councils have delcared war vs jacdinas communist rule. Im preparing for a full blown civil war now.

Nuts amounts of trips here in the end. Not too many just a fill.

I think I know what a film is now and where not to go beyond in future.

1500 Mics. 2 mg's is heavier afterwatds not so pleasant,

Status
Not open for further replies.