• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry for disappearing the past 8 days. I have things going on in life that preclude me being on the internet right now. Just wanted to let everyone know, if you were wondering about me, I’m alive.

No worries man, I hope you're well <3

A couple of months ago, I was doing a home repair project, and I stabbed my finger right above the nail bed with a wood splinter. I did my best to pick it out, and it got angry and red for a few days, and then went away. Or so I thought. It was totally fine for over a month, and this morning it started swelling up. Now there is a big red, throbbing lump on my finger, it's filling with pus. But too early to squeeze it out. What the hell?? How could it not get infected, go away, and then months later get infected? It makes no sense. I didn't re-hurt it.

I think my psoriasis medication is making me more susceptible to these kinds of infections, it's one of the potential side effects. A few months ago, I was biting my nail, and it pulled and I got a hangnail. Not even a bad one. After a week or so, the spot where it hurt turned into a big ass pus-filled bump, it hurt like hell, it even affected my typing and playing pretty severely. After it came to a head, I popped it and squeezed it out and it went away.

Reduce sugar intake. Infections love it. Even just going hard for 2 days of zero sugar can really help.
A couple of months ago, I was doing a home repair project, and I stabbed my finger right above the nail bed with a wood splinter. I did my best to pick it out, and it got angry and red for a few days, and then went away. Or so I thought. It was totally fine for over a month, and this morning it started swelling up. Now there is a big red, throbbing lump on my finger, it's filling with pus. But too early to squeeze it out. What the hell?? How could it not get infected, go away, and then months later get infected? It makes no sense. I didn't re-hurt it.

I think my psoriasis medication is making me more susceptible to these kinds of infections, it's one of the potential side effects. A few months ago, I was biting my nail, and it pulled and I got a hangnail. Not even a bad one. After a week or so, the spot where it hurt turned into a big ass pus-filled bump, it hurt like hell, it even affected my typing and playing pretty severely. After it came to a head, I popped it and squeezed it out and it went away.

Interesting. I have been eating more sugar than usual recently, my work sent everyone a surprise package (almost everyone is still working from home, normally there would have been an office party at that time, except for me since I always worked from home)... the package was full of candy, basically. A lot of candy.

I've been doing somewhat better with my candy addiction. Been eating these Gatorade Protein Bars that are kinda like a Kandy bar with extra protein they are delicious. I've stuck too working out had a good one today I watched a kettlebell routine on YouTube and worked out alongside it was really intense for me.

Was completely drenched in sweat 30mins later and since I only took very brief rest periods I got alot done. Afterwards I took a nap for three hours cuz I'm off work today. Then I ordered a Mushrooms and Onion pizza from this great local spot and had four slices, lol.

Saved the rest for lunch tommorow, I love having this three day off in a row schedule I get some serious relaxing in aside from my working out. That pre-work out stuff works great in a one scoop amount by the way, really gives you an extra push.

That sounds like a good day, Charlie. I'm happy to hear it. :) Glad you're out, and back, and doing well. We missed you here... I definitely did anyway. <3

yeah, whenever I am in a working out routine, my body tells me to eat so much more food. Which makes sense. I gotta get back to it, I really fell off that wagon.

Man, so my wife woke me up today, telling me, "CG?! There's a snake in the kitchen!" And I was like, "What, did Meridia or Sunflower bust out of their tank again?" And she's like, "No, I mean there's a literal snake in the kitchen, must have come in a weep hole!"

And so that's how my day started, doing some Steve Irwin shit first thing. Got the snake into a tupperware and then let him go out in the yard.

Man my wife is deathly afraid of snakes. I am not. I think all creatures are like cartoon characters (although I did get scared when a copperhead approached me on my own lawn in Houston years ago).

Wow, I am not even mentioning this to my wife. No snake stories!! lol But I am in the Catskill Mountain region, not many deadly ones.

I have a tupperware for all living things that I do place outside. I even put a mosquito outside once. People think I am nuts but all creatures are just doing what they are suppose to do and to me that is cute. Hey like Hunter Thompson said in one of his stories, I am that hippy that can not even conjugate the verb "to kill".

Man, so my wife woke me up today, telling me, "CG?! There's a snake in the kitchen!" And I was like, "What, did Meridia or Sunflower bust out of their tank again?" And she's like, "No, I mean there's a literal snake in the kitchen, must have come in a weep hole!"

And so that's how my day started, doing some Steve Irwin shit first thing. Got the snake into a tupperware and then let him go out in the yard.

We have a black snake that lives in the walls (there is a small hole by the door underneath the doorframe that he can get in). He eats some of the mice, and sometimes suns himself on the deck. My girlfriend is scared of snakes, but I'm not (well, cautious, but I think they're beautiful). I think having the snake living here is pretty cool. It's never come inside the house, though.

We have a black snake that lives in the walls (there is a small hole by the door underneath the doorframe that he can get in). He eats some of the mice, and sometimes suns himself on the deck. My girlfriend is scared of snakes, but I'm not (well, cautious, but I think they're beautiful). I think having the snake living here is pretty cool. It's never come inside the house, though.
That's neat that he takes care of pests. The one in our house today was a baby ratsnake or something, he wasn't very big and obviously not venomous so it wasn't too scary. But I was a bit groggy from vodka and etiz last night lol so it was a hassle.

Our two pet snakes have both broken out before too, so that's why I thought it must have been one of ours. I've gotten pretty good at snake proofing the clasps on their tanks now though heheh

Bought a vaporizer today, Crafty+. Can't wait to test it tonight. Haven't had a vaporizer in a few years. Stupid me for not buying one sooner since I've been smoking almost every night for the past 6 months. :D Gf also likes to smoke weed since she can't drink alcohol at all, it causes her a migraine attack almost every time.

Having a nice 10 days 'vacation' atm - we are on strike. 😀

And just bought flight tickets to Germany the other day, will be traveling there in August. Probably going to spend a few weeks traveling around, we are going to visit Czech and Prague too, at least. :)

Our bass player's girlfriend just started being in charge of booking for my band. It's awesome, within a week she had booked us 5 dates, this morning 3 of them were just confirmed. She negotiated us double what they initially offered to pay, plus travel expenses, plus got us to headline instead of e the second act for 2 of the nights. Our guitar player has always done it before, and he has a tendency to take the first offer, every time. If you have someone else representing you, it's much easier to negotiate because people tend to think of you as more legitimate.

Now I'm just concerned about our drummer... he is n 4 or 5other groups and makes his living exclusively playing drums. He's proving to be somewhat flaky. Honestly I think we need to find a new guy. He also doesn't retain stuff we tell him very well and I feel his heart isn't really in it, though he is a very good drummer, so I'm not worried he'll, like, drop the beat or anything, and he follows along really well. And also his style is much lighter and jazzier, rather than the hard, driving drumming that our music calls for. I don't see him as our permanent drummer, and also, I am pretty sure he's going to say he can't do two of those dates, because he said "that's a maybe". So we need to find a backup, quick. And ideally, just a different, permanent, dedicated drummer.

We have another guy who is part of a really popular band in town who is super enthusiastic about it. But the problem is he is heavily medicated for a seizure disorder and a massive stoner, and he is very scattered and forgetful, and also has no car, lives almost an hour away (and needs to get a ride every time he would practice with us), and is awful about time, we'll sit there waiting for 45 minutes outside his house when we go pick him up, waiting for him to like make food, smoke weed, get dressed, etc.

I'm really missing our drummer who left to have a baby... it was a huge loss.

Our bass player's girlfriend just started being in charge of booking for my band. It's awesome, within a week she had booked us 5 dates, this morning 3 of them were just confirmed. She negotiated us double what they initially offered to pay, plus travel expenses, plus got us to headline instead of e the second act for 2 of the nights. Our guitar player has always done it before, and he has a tendency to take the first offer, every time. If you have someone else representing you, it's much easier to negotiate because people tend to think of you as more legitimate.

Now I'm just concerned about our drummer... he is n 4 or 5other groups and makes his living exclusively playing drums. He's proving to be somewhat flaky. Honestly I think we need to find a new guy. He also doesn't retain stuff we tell him very well and I feel his heart isn't really in it, though he is a very good drummer, so I'm not worried he'll, like, drop the beat or anything, and he follows along really well. And also his style is much lighter and jazzier, rather than the hard, driving drumming that our music calls for. I don't see him as our permanent drummer, and also, I am pretty sure he's going to say he can't do two of those dates, because he said "that's a maybe". So we need to find a backup, quick. And ideally, just a different, permanent, dedicated drummer.

We have another guy who is part of a really popular band in town who is super enthusiastic about it. But the problem is he is heavily medicated for a seizure disorder and a massive stoner, and he is very scattered and forgetful, and also has no car, lives almost an hour away (and needs to get a ride every time he would practice with us), and is awful about time, we'll sit there waiting for 45 minutes outside his house when we go pick him up, waiting for him to like make food, smoke weed, get dressed, etc.

I'm really missing our drummer who left to have a baby... it was a huge loss.
I‘d be your new drummer but I live across the pond :(

Gather around, children. Story time.

Uncle Chris Timothy had to get rid of his 3-HO-PCP stash!

I had felt myself slipping for a while prior, even thrown the baggies in the trash at some point.. only to realize I'd never binned a dissociative before, and I'd never got rid of any habit through wasting products anyway: I angrily threw some hash in a pond once, it did not get me off cannabis. Though of course short-term the dissociative disappearing would have helped. I should have flushed it during that flash of premonition (ironically brought forth by the substance itself), the water's entropy would have rendered the decision irreversible, as the only thing I actually kept caring for was not messing up my ears again, which the herbs seemed to cover just fine, so yeah.

Then the moment came of taking once again one dose too many. I have no recollection of course, but the neighbours reported inhuman screaming along with loud bonks. It sounded as if a demon was trashing my place. And granted, that's how the place indeed looked. Only it wasn't because of an aggressive demon, but because of a dissociated idiot unable to interact any more with desks, monitors and glassware and hurting himself in the process, as evidenced by the smears of red on the wall and puddles of the same on the floor. I left the door unlocked as I stumbled off into an unknown dimension, the neighbours got a glimpse of the "crime scene". Not good.

The problem is that this wasn't the first time I took too much and ended up scaring them, and that this was the worst pandemonium yet. The neighbours confronted me when I was functional again. They said that if they'd have to endure any more shenanigans they'd call the cops. Previous times I had appealed to reason and educated them on what was happening, that everything was perfectly legal, and that despite the many dumb accidents one doesn't have to fear aggressive behaviour from an opioid dissociative. I've provided them evidence of that even, but they're not the brightest stars in the sky, and prefer believing that what sounds like a demon must be closer to a demon than to a hopelessly impaired stumbling moron.

So with rational discourse having failed, yet with the demand for guaranteed future prevention unmet, I gave in to their request of handing over the 3-HO-PCP. I don't mind that really, I got rid of it before it could trash my ears again, so on that account I win. But now I have these paranoid hysteric numbnuts next door who could randomly call the cops on me at any irregularity. I desire to get an O-PCE stash, I don't remember ever having "gone demon" on that one.. though do I trust my memory and my general dissociation skills enough to risk legal hassles over it? What I am certain about is that I never get in trouble with the first dose, the embarrassing disaster stories always start with sloppy, or a too frequent, redosing. So I could hold to a single-dose-only policy, and if I really want to redose, just sod off to the forest far away from "Karen"-next-door, and far away from her obscene obsession of keeping compounds out of my rectum.

But I don't know how I would feel sitting on a sweet sweet inspiration-inducing special substance knowing that one careless slip-up might have me fighting for my freedom. And the situation is fucked up beyond that. To clean up Mount Trash I once again turned to caffeine. Even the PC didn't seem to work anymore initially, the object over here I value the most, the nexus to the entire globe and now I'm cut off from it.. so screw it, I could use a pick-me-up. (The PC case is on the floor and had moved a meter or two, so that was worrying.. and I had trouble diagnosing the problem too because I had assembled the thing on that massive pre-tinnitus 3-HO-PCP binge and I just cannot remember how shit fits together lol (only one cable turned out to be damaged, lucky considering I found the monitor on a pile of debris that once was a desk)). And I seemed to tolerate the cup of coffee just fine. So, once again united with an old liquid love, I started consuming way too many large mugs of it, and at night craved a downer to get rid of the residue stimulation. Once damage control was completed, i.e. when I finally realized where to stick the bloody cable lol, I treated myself with experiment number two: for the first time in 18 months let's have some beers again. And yes, no side-effects, successful once again! But afterwards I was horrified. Only so recently I had had a threat of domestic intervention over a substance which neurologically shuts off aggression. And here I was indulging in a substance actually known for inducing aggression. Without the protection of tolerance. At the same "crime scene". Next to the same psychotic witch and her family. I didn't happen to have felt tempted to push any limits, the memory of the taste was better than the actual beverage. But I just as well might have, and it could have gotten me screwed over quite badly. Because facts don't matter any more nowadays, Karen would have cried demon again and not even granted the culturally normal leniency towards barbarous boozing.

Miss Neighbour even claims this time to have contacted a therapist over me. Now, I understand that being scared and feeling psychologically threatened can have real consequences, could require some mental care, and should really get some sympathy and evoke some empathy from the cold ketaminey space heart. But it's really hard to do so if it's insisted upon that delusion is mixed in. As real as any psychological threat might be, no, that doesn't therefore make any imagined physical threat real. I've challenged Karen to find me ONE news article, ONE instance in the entire history of mankind of someone being attacked by a ketamine user or similar, figuring that should be enough to have her snap out of her nonsensical self-victimization. But no, she left that one hanging. She's not the type to read anything resembling science, but I did reckon she should have been able to use Google News and derive conclusions from that. Alas, I think she just assumes I'm setting up a trap, tossing around fancy words about to pull some devious trick.. as demons do I suppose? Drug users are nasty liars after all, right? Not even merely untrustworthy, don't even give them the benefit of any doubt to begin with.

My whole situation is messed up, urgh.. even though my little evening of tasting some bubbly gold again didn't happen to come with the consequences. The worst that happened was forgetting about the utterly indifferent attitude alcohol creates, and at some point I was tipsy and annoyed enough to dig out the old weed stash and toke up. And what can I say, shit's great. I know the herb weakens my mind longterm, I really didn't want to go back at any point in time. But here I am, again stuck in the familiar cycle of coffee and cannabis. This one doesn't get me locked up, but weed on top of coffee IS enough to bring back the tinnitus somewhat. It's really not where I want to be, but there are so little disadvantages short-term that it's really difficult to leave the two types of dopamine meddling be. The trouble is not only that they feel so good, it's also that coffee DOES get stuff done so easily, and that weed DOES heighten appreciation for so many little things while clearing the pallet of thought so handily. I'd like to have a dissociative trip to reset everything before the habits become ingrained again.. but then I get to worry about coming back to consciousness staring at Mr. Cop and Ms. Karen fake crying in the background, with or without an exorcist.

If anyone has any ideas for restoring peace, do share. But I'm afraid I just need to lay low for the time being and appreciate my health and freedom. It itches to try diplomacy again, this time dumbing it down as much as possible. But the timing could be insulting, disrespectful towards the damage I did cause them, i.e. scaring the shit out of 'em. The longer I wait the better, right? Then again, the sooner I get rid of their hurtful fantasies the better for everyone too? Seems like a conundrum.. a cuntnundrum, more precisely.

This concludes story time with uncle CT and the lack of O-PCE.

Well here goes nothing I just took my first drug in many months a 108mg dose of Methylphenidate down the hatch of the 12hr extended release formulation. I have one more 54mg pill that I'm going to take in about two-three hours from now depending on how hard the first two hit me. I just wanted to smoothen out the come-up a bit and drag it out and not be overwhelmed. Surely you all will be seeing me post my ass off overnight cuz I'm aiming to just stay up all night long here while everyone else in the halfway house is asleep it will be more enjoyable that way.

I'm gonna charge my external battery pack so I can just hangout in bed on my phone all-night typing away and not have to worry about plugging this thing into the wall, I'm charging my expensive over-the-ear headphones also so I'm gonna be able to play all the tunes I can handle. I'm thinking that with such a large dose orally it should be a pretty euphoric experience I always enjoyed this compound quite a bit.

I'm going to take the 15mg Zyprexa pill they give me at 8pm and hold it under my tongue to put aside for tommorow morning when I actually wanna goto sleep when it starts to wear off all the way. I'm already anxiously awaiting the drug to take hold I'm so excited, lol 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.