• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: aLL aBoArD tHe MoThErShiP 👽🛸

@cosmic charlie Hey Charlie, maybe the Hunter Thompsom level stash box should wait til after you are out of the half way house. ;) (sorry just had too, from this angle you are doing well, very present)

@cosmic charlie Hey Charlie, maybe the Hunter Thompsom level stash box should wait til after you are out of the half way house. ;) (sorry just had too, from this angle you are doing well, very present)

Its not here with me dude, my girl has it up north. Dont keep any drugs on me here anymore except usually few capsules of Phenibut/Pregabalin and sometimes a bag of FXE that i will use within the day i bring it back. I dont trust any of these fuckers here enough to have a boatload of drugs hidden someplace.

Hey, I'm curious... has anyone here ever experienced anything trippy from Ambien? I've read reports on sites like Erowid where people see inanimate objects come to life from as little as 10mg.

This morning I had 80mg. for breakfast and I feel perfectly lucid two hours later. Maybe a little bit relaxed, but that's about it.

It could be because I have such a sick tolerance to benzos. Last week I went through 120mg. of Klonopin in five days!

WOW, that's a massive tolerance! That's wild, I've been using etizolam for many years (never daily or anything, just as a way to sleep at the end of a long lasting psychedelic or stim session, and occasionally to fall asleep when I'm having bad insomnia). My tolerance has never gone up at all, I can still take 2mg to sleep no matter what, even if I am massively stimulated. 0.5mg is enough to knock out normal insomnia, and 1mg is usually enough to sleep at the end of a trip where I can;t get my brain to turn off and get to sleep. It's always been that way, I've never had to raise my dose, even when I've had periods of dosing it too often for a while.

Etizolam is probably one of, if not THE, safest benzo, because it's very well-studied and is a prescription drug in many countries (but not the US). It has been shown in study after study to produce tolerance and dependence much more slowly than other benzos. Such a travesty that they made it schedule 1 in the US, but didn't schedule flubromazolam, which is probably THE most dangerous benzo. it has been shown to kill at as little as 3mg (one of very few benzos that can kill in an overdose), and it is active at 100ug, so it's as potent as LSD. 300ug is a strong dose if you don't have tolerance. It lasts for 18 hours and produces strong intoxication coupled with strong amnesic qualities. Why would they ban the safest benzo and leave the most dangerous one alone? Fucking idiots.

Anyway, sorry you have such a wild tolerance. Do you get withdrawals very quickly, too?

WTF!!!!!!!

Yeah, I was a crazy motherfucker back then, lol. I was age 23 to 25 those years. I was also hiding my tripping from my fiance at the time, because she thought psychedelics were for immature middle schoolers and that I was too old todo "that kid shit", and she forbade me from doing them (she was also emotionally abusive, manipulative, and controlling to the point that she wouldn't let me hold beliefs that she didn't agree with, so I ended up just hiding many aspects of myself from her to appease her). Instead of breaking up with that horrible person like I should have, I was lie fuck that, I should be able to trip if I want to, and I sure did want to. So I tended to trip at night after she went to bed. I'd stay up all night or almost all night and then get up at 7:30 to go to work. Over the course of those 3 years, I developed really bad chronic lack of sleep, and in the end I was randomly falling asleep throughout the day. I ended up getting in a fender bender, and then a week later, totaled my car, because i would fall asleep at the wheel. That was what made me finally realize I was being an idiot and a total drug pig. I was using psychedelics to feel good about my life, because in reality, I hated my life because of her. I took 3 years off of tripping and slept a lot and got healthier again. I did try tripping once, after 2 years I ate some mushrooms once, and barely felt a thing while my cousin and friend were tripping balls on the same dose. I was really worried that I had a permanent tolerance and would never be able to enjoy psychedelics again.

Eventually, I finally broke up with her (but first I married her for some reason, bad, bad move on my part). After that, I started hanging out with a few Bluelighers who had become my best friends in real life when they moved here, and going to festivals and shows, and I started tripping again, but like a normal person, just once in a while. I still had a big tolerance but I could trip again. After a few years, my tolerance kept getting lower until these days, I can get great trips at lower doses than I used to have to take when I first started doing psychedelics.

So it ended well, but it was a very long road to erasing the damage I did from my massive overuse of psychedelics.

Simstim is just some sort of reckless mutant. I believe he has a massive long-term tolerance to serotonergic drugs in general, due to near-daily MDMA consumption and hammering psychedelics for years. Back in 2006-2008, I used to take psychedelics WAY too often, like probably 3 times a week, average, that whole time, no exaggeration. I pulled a number of 7 days in a row stretches. By the end of that stretch, I was taking like 100mg of 2C-B to just get a buzz akin to what it's like when you're a 24/7 chronic weed smoker and you smoke weed. Chronic overactivation of your serotonin receptor system seems to produce, eventually, monstrous tolerance, which takes a long time to go away (3 years in my case).

No offense, simstim. <3
I noticed @simstim post about near-daily MDMA use, but didn’t want to pile on. Since you bring it up, I’ll address it w/apologies to @simstim. It is unhealthyAF to use MDMA this way, as most of us agree. There was a case study done on a UK man who had taken MDMA near-daily for years, and the outcome was not good. His mind was spun out and his health was in early decline with him developing Parkinson’s-like symptoms. Also: no, @simstim is not an exceptional use case. Tolerance acquisition is common. Very few ppl are one-of-a-kind medical anomalies. Everyone has unique DNA, but otherwise there are too few data outliers to matter and our DNA has more in common with others' than not.

Perhaps we should all be careful describing events like the insufflation of a dangerous amount of something w/o an accompanying qualifier statement re: ridiculous tolerance. Taken out of context this could be dangerous like how 3 - 8 mg 25B is way over the listed “heavy dose”, plus this drug is known for its steep response-to-dose incline into lethality at unspectacular amounts. Seems cavalier to take these risks when one could wait for monoamine upregulation. Otherwise what’s the point? I believe Dante described a certain circle in hell reserved for those who waste good drugs, especially ketamine which I understand he was v. fond of… I'm probably overthinking it.

Also, I'm familiar w/psychedelic tolerance, and I too have had multiple, months- sometimes years-long binges of several trips a week. I’ve done this both with and without generous doses of crystal meth. My results have varied, but I’m more adept at these things now, having learned to dodge the major pitfalls. I like to think my cannabis intake has buffered me against significant neurotoxicity over the years. I also like to think dissociative-use has helped reset some of my tolerance at times. Maybe not, but it’s what I like to think anyway 😆

I binged stupid hard on MDMA in my young 20s. I was manufacturing MDMA back then which meant I had more than enough to fuel a bad habit like that. Piles of refined MDMA in clear Pyrex casserole dishes were constantly around me. In a few months I burned out and stopped using it altogether for seven or eight years. It gets old and its appeal to me is diminished by the drug’s harsh comedown, temporary short-term memory impairment, massive serotonin depletion, and general disruption to the following day. Building a tolerance to things like this can take some time to adjust back from, but it goes faster than I've thought it would in the past, speaking for myself anyway.

My point is: having this kind of tolerance is bad for your health, but you're an adult and that's up to you. I'm just surprised. And my point re: 25B-NBOH is you should really explain your tolerance if you're talking about otherwise lethal amounts of something, but that's just my unsolicited $0.02.

Last edited:
Buying my sheet of LSD today im so excited 😛

Havent had that much acid around for a few years when i got a vial from a close friend of mine. Which was of incredible quality i may add, hoping that this stuff is up to the same level. Gonna be great to drop L a couple times a month and have that taste of divinity.

All this talk of people getting resupplies. can't wait for my tax refund :ROFLMAO: I wish that the DnM markets were still easily accessible. I'm reduced to only getting RC's. I mean obviously I love my RC's and often prefer them to the legal alternative, but still, I haven't had good LSD or Mescaline in a couple of years, and I'm real low on MDMA but have enough 6-APB and 5-MAPB to last me a while. Should have 2g of 4-FMA soon which I'm looking forward to. That's some fun stuff and music sounds absolutely incredible on it. Euphoric but I can control my use much better than I can with meth, but it still shares a lot of similarities to meth which is my drug of choice (in regards to my addiction. Rationally I prefer psychedelics or dissociatives, but I will never say no to some meth).

Anyways, my trip the other day has got me eager to explore psychedelics again. I've been really interested in psychedelic amphetamines but am hesitant to partake without a benzo for the tail end. When I did 2.5mg of DOM, I was still having visuals 36 hours in. Took me forever to get any sleep. I'm tempted to try DOC this weekend, have only tried it once and it was amazing, but I have the famously misdosed pellets. I have the house to myself so maybe I should wait for my roomie to get back in case I have an adverse reaction? Also have some TMA-2 that I've been eager to try. A little off-put by the possible body load, but it seems like it can produce some worthwhile effects, so considering partaking in that this weekend as well. Also considering DIPT but may hold off until the weather turns around some and I can spend time in nature listening to the birds without risking getting caught in the rain. Also really eager to try 5-MeO-Dipt, its been high on my to-try list since 10th grade and I finally have some, but thinking I should maybe wait until I can try it with my trip buddy. To anyone who has tried Foxy, does it produuce worthwhile effects for solo trips? Ive heard it can be lacking in productive introspection, but hey, sometimes even just writhing around listening to music and feeling euphoric can be beneficial spiritually. May just go for a trusty ole 4-subbed tryptamine, with or without a benzofuran. Haven't rolled in a long time and have been craving one, but haven't been able to link up with anyone willing to partake with me. I've had productive solo-rolls, but I usually end up feeling lonely when I roll by mysellf. That's with MDMA though, maybe 6-APB would be different. Been feeling a bit lonely since the break up, havent seen my best friend in a while because he lives far enough that i spend most of my day commuting back and forth when I see him cuz I dont drive, and my roomie is on a 3 week business trip.

Also tempted to try Memantine because its the only dissociative I have not counting DXM and 3-FL pcp. I absolutely love the effects of DXM but the body load lasts forever and it often gives me underlying nausea thats persistent throughout the experience, and 3-FL I find to be lackluster, so Memantine is the only dissociative I have right now that piques my interest. I only have 250mg and have been planning on using it to help get through the end of my Suboxone taper. Stuck at 4mg of Suboxone a day and cant seem to comfortably get any lower. Maybe Memantine this weekend would help me adjust to 2mg

I wish that the DnM markets were still easily accessible. I'm reduced to only getting RC's. I mean obviously I love my RC's and often prefer them to the legal alternative, but still, I haven't had good LSD or Mescaline in a couple of years

You gotta start going to music festivals. You can turn over rocks and find LSD at those things :doggo:

You gotta start going to music festivals. You can turn over rocks and find LSD at those things :doggo:
I've been wanting to hit music festivals for ages. Alas, it is very difficult when one doesn't drive and also lives paycheck to paycheck. I really would love to hit a festival when I can. The thought of a multi-day psychedelic/empathogen binge with good music and a ton of like minded strangers has always really appealed to me. I will definitely do it someday

I've been wanting to hit music festivals for ages. Alas, it is very difficult when one doesn't drive and also lives paycheck to paycheck. I really would love to hit a festival when I can. The thought of a multi-day psychedelic/empathogen binge with good music and a ton of like minded strangers has always really appealed to me. I will definitely do it someday

I suppose that would make it difficult. I was like you and had always dreamed of going to a festival my whole life, but my ex-wife didn't want to do it, so I didn't do it, because it was unacceptable to her that I would ever do something without her. When I broke up with her finally, I was 31, and I went to my first festival with some friends (Bluelighters in fact, or at least, we first met on Bluelight). I a way, it changed my life. It exposed me to festival culture and the feeling I get at festival is incomparable, my inhibitions disappear and I have the most perfect contentment and peace. That festival was the biggest I've been to (Lock'n, 2014), 30,000 people or so, and now that I've been to countless festivals, I vastly prefer the small to mid-sized ones, because there is a strong sense of community and there isn't much, if any, police presence. At the huge festivals, there are undercover cops everywhere and people steal shit and there are fucked up things like rapes that happen... too many people and the community aspect falls apart (just like in small towns vs cities).

(Lock'n, 2014)
Huh. The one and only music fest I've attended, I went to a year before you did.

It was in the Ozarks, small fest of about 2000 people. My best friend and I started walking around barefoot, and then people kept seeing us and saying, "Wait, we can be barefoot!?" And sure enough everyone was barefoot a few hours later. We were just whacked out on mushies, we didn't know we were trend setting lol

My buddy was rolling in the mud in front of two cops. They just laughed at him. Good time.

Lots of mushrooms, 'molly', weed, and moonshine going around. It was indeed like an open air market. No acid though, it was the draught of 2013.

2000 people is the ideal for me, festivals of that size usually have more than one stage and good mid-level bands. The community vibe is fully present and developed, and there are a lot of people so you can wander and meet and hang out with all sorts of people. And it's not large enough for too many cops, or for the cops to be too worried.

At huge festivals, at least the ones I've been to and know, they all have a ton of cops and the cops are not friendly. And in order to go to the stages to see bands, you have to pass through security every singe time, and they search your pockets and bags. At Lock'n, I saw 3 or 4 people being taken away in handcuffs by cops because they found drugs while trying to go see the music. Fucking bullshit. Also many of them won't let you bring your own alcohol through the stage security checkpoint, either, and instead they sell massively overpriced drinks inside the stage area. Actually, Lock'n had a rule that you couldn't even bring your own alcohol at all, but everyone did it, we hid ours in the spare tire compartment in the trunk.

Contrast that to small and mid-sized festivals... I've been to a great many of those, either playing at them or just going, and I have never once seen that sort of bullshit. You're allowed to bring alcohol, there's no security checkpoint at the stages (or anywhere), no one is searching you, you can openly smoke weed. usually the festival organizers are cool people who know everyone will be doing that, and oftentimes are there themselves, hanging out.

At the really small festivals, local festivals with 100-500 people, there usually aren't any cops at all, and you could just openly take out a bag of anything and eat or snort it, the only people there are other people doing the same thing. Plus at really small festivals, you'll meet literally everyone by the end of it, you get to hang out with the bands, etc. But the downside is that you're not going to probably see any bands you've ever heard of, but that's also a good thing, because you get to see music you never knew existed. :) At the mid-sized festivals, you get a mix, you'll probably see some bands you have heard of, but also some local bands you've never heard of.

My favorite festival is the Grassroots Music Festival at Shakori Hills (everyone just calls it Shakori, though), like 45 minutes outside of Greensboro, NC. It's been going on for I think 23 or 24 years now, and the attendance is around 2500-3000 people. The community and vibe is excellent, the grounds are beautiful, they have 3 stages (4 if you count the dance tent, actually), daytime activities and events, and they always bring in a world music element, bands from other countries and/or bands that play types of music that you don't typically see at festivals.

Some of the greatest sets I have ever seen were at Shakori, there was one, trying to remember her name, she was from Africa. She was the singer and frontwoman, with a sick band, and it's hard to explain how incredible it was, she brought SO much emotion to the stage. She also had a whip and she would come to these peaks where the band was shredding and she was screaming with joy and tears streaming own her face, or screaming in rage and whipping things or slamming into things. It was SO powerful, literally everyone in the audience was uncontrollably laughing or crying. It was like a magic spell, tears would just start pouring out of me, sometimes I would start sobbing, sometimes I would laugh while my mind exploded with joy. Afterwards, everyone who was there was sort of stunned, we all stared at each other wide-eyed and sort of wandered around deep in thought. And for the rest of the festival (it was on the second day out of 4 that I was there), we would all say to anyone we ran into: "were you there?" And everyone who was knew that we could only mean one thing by that. It was something else.

Oh shit! I remembered. Her name is Fatoumata Diawara. Here is a link to a youtube search for her. I will say though, I tried to show her to my girlfriend when I got home, and watching videos doesn't eve come remotely close to actually being there

Anyway, I've been to Shakori 5 times, and 4 of those times I went as a VIP guest of one of the bands, because their bass player at the time is one of my best friends (the band is Dr Bacon). And one time I bought a ticket. But I haven't been since 2019. :( I want to play Shakori so bad, so hopefully next year we'll get in.

200w.gif

Anyways, my trip the other day has got me eager to explore psychedelics again. I've been really interested in psychedelic amphetamines but am hesitant to partake without a benzo for the tail end. When I did 2.5mg of DOM, I was still having visuals 36 hours in. Took me forever to get any sleep. I'm tempted to try DOC this weekend, have only tried it once and it was amazing, but I have the famously misdosed pellets. I have the house to myself so maybe I should wait for my roomie to get back in case I have an adverse reaction? Also have some TMA-2 that I've been eager to try. A little off-put by the possible body load, but it seems like it can produce some worthwhile effects, so considering partaking in that this weekend as well. Also considering DIPT but may hold off until the weather turns around some and I can spend time in nature listening to the birds without risking getting caught in the rain. Also really eager to try 5-MeO-Dipt, its been high on my to-try list since 10th grade and I finally have some, but thinking I should maybe wait until I can try it with my trip buddy.
I never tried DOx I really would like,
but as you said, I would like to have a trip buddy with whom trip, someone that I don't have lately, trippin' alone it's good but it's most times about psychonauting and not to much about having fun (well, I have fun psychonauting but it's not like discovering things and talking with someone...)

Also, I wanted to share something.
I have a thread called I like Calamus root on which I posted my recent experiment with the acetone washed calamus, about 12 grams of it.
As I think most people didn't see it and this thread has better visibility I would sum up my experience here:

the experiment wasn't the best as I took what I think it was too long till I used the calamus. The first "extraction", the washing, was neat, fast and technically well done, or mostly. Then the acetone washed calamus was waiting for me for months in a little bag so it got a bit of mold, I cleaned the mold and got the calamus into vinegar to "kill" the remaining mold.

Seems that it worked... I didn't have any toxic reaction or anything, in fact was a Great experience, subtle but very distinct and surely I would repeat it.
The idea of washing it with acetone it's to get rid of the asarones (that were supposedly the psychoactive stuff..) and the emetic substances (beta-asarone probably).
I've seen that in an old post of dmt-nexus, 69ron explain how to. Well, it was a success because I had close to zero stomach discomfort, perhaps the haritaki helped... I don't know, but honestly I had no nausea at 12 grams and had greatly enhanced effects. When you surpass 5-7 grams calamus tends to be very emetic and sedating due to the asarone content so this is the way of getting the best of it, it seems. I would do more attempts with different types of calamus (americanus, gramineus, tatarinowii, and perhaps kaempferia galanga). Seems that some form of elemicin or gamma-asarone could be water extracted active... but no one really knows.

The experience compared to a normal dose of calamus 2-5 grams is:
-more stimulating by a long shot.
-more serotoninergic and empathogenic. The empathogenic side seems to be not pro-social but more like intelectual empathy.
-more nootropic definition and sense enhancement bordering psychedelic.
-more interesting with a psychedelic headspace, light but noticeable enough specially outdoors. Good for introspection and enjoying your day without worries, motivating.
-it was dreamy as calamus tends to be but mainly at the end of the experience.
-more euphoric but with the typical sense of peace and silence typical of calamus.
-longer experience, at least 8-10 hours.

will update my experiments in my calamus thread.

I will check out your thread. That's really cool you're exploring calamus, I remember a long time ago (like I think 2002), I got some dried calamus root, and made a tea. I found it a bit uncomfortable/unpleasant, but I don't remember any details, really, because it wasn't anything noteworthy, and I didn't take any notes about it, so it slipped right out of my head. The only thing I do remember is that I didn't care for it and ever repeated the experiment, and eventually threw the rest of the dried root away when I was trying to get rid of random shit I had that I hadn't even thought about for years. But I'm really curious to hear about your experiments with the extract. :)

I will check out your thread. That's really cool you're exploring calamus, I remember a long time ago (like I think 2002), I got some dried calamus root, and made a tea. I found it a bit uncomfortable/unpleasant, but I don't remember any details, really, because it wasn't anything noteworthy, and I didn't take any notes about it, so it slipped right out of my head. The only thing I do remember is that I didn't care for it and ever repeated the experiment, and eventually threw the rest of the dried root away when I was trying to get rid of random shit I had that I hadn't even thought about for years. But I'm really curious to hear about your experiments with the extract. :)
it's an interesting herb, it has a lot of different actives, on it's own can be a bit underwhelming and contradictory, the "bad actives" eat the rest up.
the ones that are more uncomfortable are the ones that you wash with the acetone, so it's like cleaning an RC with acetone and then using a cold water extraction.
in anycase, if one is used to super strong trips and doesn't like things like microdosing then one may consider it useless, but I enjoyed it quite a lot and like to do successful experiments

Dibromomescaline is so much less interesting than the monobromo variant... Currently on 100mg of the HBr salt and it's clearly active, pretty strong actually, but it's lacking depth. It's visually simplistic, there's no headspace and it's way less euphoric than mescaline or 2-bromomescaline. Not really keen on taking this one much further, maybe I'll go head first into a 150mg dose at some point but I'm really not in a hurry. I documented all five of my 2,6-dibromomescaline reports but there's so little going on that I doubt they'll be fun to read. I think I'll write a summary and post that in the 2,6-DBM thread instead.