• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: aLL aBoArD tHe MoThErShiP 👽🛸

Have you tried 4-ho-mipt? To me, that one is kinda similar to 2cb, but I've only tried two 4-substituted, synthetic tryptamines and two 2cx chemicals.

But with that, I can say that 4homipt was more similar to 2cb than 4acodmt is like 2cb. And neither tryptamine is that close to 2ce.

4homipt and 2cb both seemed to give me pastel colored, swirly visuals. Both seemed like gentle psychedelics and 4homipt has sometimes been quite tactile

Why on earth?!

I have not tried 4-ho-mipt, on my list to pickup one day. Most of the tryptamines seem quite similiar, stocking up on other things for the time being.

If you only knew what was in that collection I turfed...so many treasures, still hurts my hurt! At the time it seemed like the right thing for my relationship...

Atleast it is still available, not like the other 2c's. Sticking to legal substances these days though...luckily Canada is still pretty open. Found some domestic 4-mmc, never thought id see that again!

have you stopped using it?
I think one needs to buy the more expensive brands, who are only dedicated to shilajit or perhaps 2-3 products more... I mean, it's a very Premium shit that's not found everywhere
I have a bag of "powdered" shilajit with 20% maltodextrin to prevent clumping, but it was too cheap, so I guess it's pure crap. It smells terribly, I even read that some wholesalers/sourcers throw cow's urine to a fulvic/humic mix to make it more similar to the real smell... so GROSS.
I don't know, I think it's pretty ridiculous that most of the products of the brand I bought have the non-additives, non-heavy metals warning but in this "shilajit premium" bag there's nothing about it... so absurd! considering that's one of the most "counterfeited" products and there's a lot of scams. i feel pretty idiotic to have bought it.
It seems to do something, but it can be placebo. I hope in the worst case it's just fulvic/humic acid with some maltodextrin and shit..
I no longer use it. That stuff was quite good, but i was concerned about the long term exposure to heavy metals.

Had the deepest k-hole of my life using shilajit. Shilajit + lsd was also very good combo.

Ugh, that's terrible. :( Really surprising that every 3 days on a really small dose is still causing so many problems. You could always try crushing the pills down after weighing the total amount, and measure with a milligram scale.

That's my plan with suboxone, when I get down really low. My sub doctor floated the idea of switching to strips when I get lower because they're easier to cut. Which is true, but once you get down to 1mg, I find that they just get lost in your mouth and don't really work. Plus, I'm snorting them because subs cause tooth decay and they were doing so to me, I was using the prescrption fluoride toothpaste and everything, doing everything to a T, and my dentist accused me of not taking care of my teether because some spots were getting worse.

But I don't want to tell my sub doctor "yeah sorry, I'm snorting them, and I want to crush them and weigh them with my milligram scale". Don't think it would go over well.

Yes this is gonna be the plan, when i move out next month and get my new place i will start crushing the pills down into powder. Then breaking them into super small amounts and spreading the doses out the best i can. Cant dose it like that in the halfway cuz it will look really sketchy if someone saw me crushing pills etc.
Im gonna get this done, give me strength everyone ❤️

Best of luck, Charlie. I feel your struggle, I have the same one. <3

It's good to be back on an MXE-like. I'm also done wondering whether it's an addiction. I had half a year of a hard stare at what I'm dealing with. I'm my own doctor, and I will act accordingly. I have proven I can be my own doctor, I've cured most of my ear disease. And what you get from a doctor is medicine. You don't call patients addicts for complying with best academic effort. Period.

First a light, and then a cup, set upon a meager tray beside the book of revelations, and tucked by fireside's brighter light. Studiously dwell upon the ill-achieved stabs at grace.

The second light is tempered by its honesty, overshadowing the primary. Words contort accordingly. Another page torn, crumbled by a fist in reaction to actions pure in concept marred by dissatisfaction, squeezing drops of still flame from the cold page.

And yet it still must come to this: a wordless page, yet poignant fist to keep the fire still contained. And if there's no more to show for this tonight except a paper cut that's fine, and yet it still does ratify when bloody hands will satisfy and voices can't bring down the sky. Another page is smoothed and saved. The needless word has need today, the millionth word and first the same.

"Against stupidity the Gods themselves contend in vain."

Against true luminance the bright ones lose their sheen, but through humility the dullest troll can fail discretely.

"Against stupidity the Gods themselves contend in vain."

Illuminated now, a picture has two levels; there is the moment clad in shallow sun. Behind, there stands the fact, the noose of God surrounding; and tied to everything they fall, toppling the all.

It's good to be back on an MXE-like. I'm also done wondering whether it's an addiction. I had half a year of a hard stare at what I'm dealing with. I'm my own doctor, and I will act accordingly. I have proven I can be my own doctor, I've cured most of my ear disease. And what you get from a doctor is medicine. You don't call patients addicts for complying with best academic effort. Period.

Good stuff brother, which Disso are you using?

Gonna do some more FXE this weekend it will mark my two week break, missed it so much but im trying to get my tolerance to drop back down lower. Hope that it works, now im gonna take a break from Pregabalin cuz im losing the magic with that now. Why do drugs have adapt to use like this, im pretty responsible tho i mean i set guidelines and stick to them now.

Ordered my girlfriend twenty 4mg Flualprazolam pressed bars tonight. Assuming they will break in 4 as they are the Fanax. Pretty jelly one quarter of that is equal to like 2-2.5mgs of regular Alprazolam so i told her to only take quarters and late at night an hour or two before bed and use it as a knock out pill cuz she has sleeping problems.

If she wants to get loose after work just use Bromazolam that night instead. But only dose either twice a week to avoid dependence. Also got her 5 bags of these THC gummies that are 50mg each (strong) and 12 in a bag. Got really great deal on those. Im a great boyfriend huh 😊

Good stuff brother, which Disso are you using?

Gonna do some more FXE this weekend it will mark my two week break, missed it so much but im trying to get my tolerance to drop back down lower. Hope that it works, now im gonna take a break from Pregabalin cuz im losing the magic with that now. Why do drugs have adapt to use like this, im pretty responsible tho i mean i set guidelines and stick to them now.

Ordered my girlfriend twenty 4mg Flualprazolam pressed bars tonight. Assuming they will break in 4 as they are the Fanax. Pretty jelly one quarter of that is equal to like 2-2.5mgs of regular Alprazolam so i told her to only take quarters and late at night an hour or two before bed and use it as a knock out pill cuz she has sleeping problems.

If she wants to get loose after work just use Bromazolam that night instead. But only dose either twice a week to avoid dependence. Also got her 5 bags of these THC gummies that are 50mg each (strong) and 12 in a bag. Got really great deal on those. Im a great boyfriend huh 😊
Dissociative tolerance can be nearly permanent brother. Can't remember the last time I holed and I've taken months to years of breaks since my heavy use 10-15 years ago

Dissociative tolerance can be nearly permanent brother. Can't remember the last time I holed and I've taken months to years of breaks since my heavy use 10-15 years ago

Yeah its fucking ridiculous, the Memantine binge really fucked me hard. Like without any lube, it was fun but it really changed things. That being said when i first started binging FXE i was able to hole pretty easy with large amounts like 300mgs intranasal. Then it changed to me having to do that much and n2O at the same time

Then the last time even with stupid huge doses and gas i got very close but slipped out as soon as the balloon faded. Still love the stuff tho, think this FXE stuff is particularly tolerance inducing. But oh well wish me luck, probably gonna have her bring me a fifty box of n2O and a gram of FXE.

Problem with doing that much is the residual stimulation is a motherfucker. Gonna start off with some massive rails, like 400mgs worth and then hit the gas. After that just top it off every hour or two for the rest of the night.

Yeah its fucking ridiculous, the Memantine binge really fucked me hard. Like without any lube, it was fun but it really changed things. That being said when i first started binging FXE i was able to hole pretty easy with large amounts like 300mgs intranasal. Then it changed to me having to do that much and n2O at the same time

Then the last time even with stupid huge doses and gas i got very close but slipped out as soon as the balloon faded. Still love the stuff tho, think this FXE stuff is particularly tolerance inducing. But oh well wish me luck, probably gonna have her bring me a fifty box of n2O and a gram of FXE.

Problem with doing that much is the residual stimulation is a motherfucker. Gonna start off with some massive rails, like 400mgs worth and then hit the gas. After that just top it off every hour or two for the rest of the night.
Makes sense that FXE would be particularly tolerance inducing, in a way. I feel like the "sweet spot" of the molecule as it binds to the receptor is the "benzene" end, and that fluoro substitution seems like it's really happy to bind with the receptor.

Don't press too hard Charlie. You've always worried me over the years (I remember you from way back when I first joined the site 15 years ago, likely because my name IRL is Charlie). Being sober can be a trip too, if you've been high for enough years. Be responsible please? Lost enough loved ones from this site. 💙

But I'm not getting afterglow effects. Which is deeply disturbing.

Went for a run to fight off the insomnia, and my thoughts during were darker than ever.

This is new. And I don't like it. Back to the drawing board.

I know what's wrong. The serotergic component of DMXE is bringing up memories, the most fucked up ones I can recall, before everything goes black. That's what's messing me up, and was masking the afterglow yesterday.

I suppose it'll take a couple days before I return to baseline numbness, and can think straight again. The pain is shutting down my ability to focus.

I had forgotten the gut can feel like this. Weed is taking the edge off, but this is bloody physical.

Cant wait to see my girl and get my freak on, then blow lines of FXE for the rest of the night do some balloons with it at first. Should feel wonderful havent had any in a bit so its gonna be a nice treat.

Everything goes to plan im gonna rent a hotel room next weekend and she is gonna get down with me that time. She used any in over a month, its so much fun getting high with her. My little love muffin, best woman ive known ❤️

I know what's wrong. The serotergic component of DMXE is bringing up memories, the most fucked up ones I can recall, before everything goes black. That's what's messing me up, and was masking the afterglow yesterday.

I suppose it'll take a couple days before I return to baseline numbness, and can think straight again. The pain is shutting down my ability to focus.

I had forgotten the gut can feel like this. Weed is taking the edge off, but this is bloody physical.

It really digs deep in feelings and makes their visceral nature undeniable.

Feelings contort humans. To find a key and potential solution to this stuff is borderline miraculous.

th-3835263194.jpg

Fell into a hole, became the universe so old and tired with the weight of eternity on its shoulders. Was if i was Atlas of the greeks i could feel the mountain upon me. As the stars spread out we slipped away thru space...