View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
for my entire life i never forgave anybody and always had my ego in a mindset of those wrong me in anyway deserve pain x1000 worse at my own hands in return. Never thought id ever be able to change my mindset from tourting the worst of society to instead forgiving everything. But the power of forgiveness is truly powerful.

~55mg 2fdck down the hatch around 8:50pm EST. We'll see how this dose goes, right in the middle of a common dose.

I think my plan is to wait about an hour or so, and then bump like 25-50mg. Which should ratchet up the experience a bit, and then once I'm fully into it my plan is to vape 40mg DMT and see how that goes.

Happy trails y'all!! Let's get funky

sleep is the most important thing to refresh our mind body and spirit, when i was taking shit loads of lsd last year every week id spend over 36 hours a awake every week and it fucked me up

Bumped 45mg more 2fdck around 9:50pm about an hour after original dose. Getting a little chonky feeling but nothing too wild. I'm trying to work out what dose would be perfect to take for my concert on the tenth. It's a dubstep show.

I don't want a repeat of last week, the paranoid spaz fest that caused me to leave a show and ditch my friends, but this time I'll be going with a close friend + fellow trippy/k-head who I've tripped with before so it should be a better set and setting, in a club I've been in countless times and heard some of the dankest dubstep and edm ever. I just don't wanna get too wonked, but also wanna be able to have a strong experience. I'm thinking 75mg oral might be perfect for some extended wonkage. Or maybe divide the dose between oral and nasal.

Added another 55mg nasal around 1025pm, bringing my total to 155mg of 2fdck since 850pm.

A little disappointed in the product as I've had fuller experiences with this substance, but we'll see where this goes. Might just be one where you need to push up to get in there.

Bumped 50 more mg, bringing my total to 205mg. I think I will prepare my 40mg DMT vape dose. Here we gooooooo

Man. DMT. It's hard to put my finger on exactly what it makes me feel, but jesus it's so intense. Each time I think I've seen it all it shows me something new. The trips I've had recently have been of a much more friendly and cleansing nature than previous more panicky ones of the past week. And while it still kinda bares my soul a little bit each time, it's shown me that it can be a more gentle teacher and that there is universal love for me out there.

Probably consumed upwards of 300mgs last night of the 2fdck, the 40mg bowl of dmt I had loaded up ended up being two separate blast offs, with the second being more intense, as my torch malfunctioned and so I had to use a bic lighter to get it going, the puddle didn't quite blaze up right the first time but it still sent me out. I was ready to load up another 40mg when i realized I hadn't even smoked up the first load.

Guess I'll call it quits for now, I think I've had as much fun as I'm gonna have with this stuff, gotta save the rest of the 2f for the show on Wednesday.

And for real, dmt makes your hands look fucking wicked crazy different every single time lmao. I can't even believe it.

i had my undergrad degree completed before i even joined bluelight lol. and im not in psychosis, i had a intense awakening which stirred up all the shadows of my unconsciousness and thus the result was the posting you saw. I now processed it all and intergated this and feel alot better and at peace and joy and i wish everybody could awaken aswell.

The ego never dies, we just become more aware of it and how to discern it between the ego and the higher self.

I even renounce killing pedophiles and instead forgave them aswell. Which is a massive leap for myself.
Apologies, was uncalled for, the line between intense spiritual awakening and psychosis is thin, so I had my interpretation.

I clearly appear to be a massive dick here, I'll live with it =D memories fade

Apologies, was uncalled for, the line between intense spiritual awakening and psychosis is thin, so I had my interpretation.

I clearly appear to be a massive dick here, I'll live with it =D memories fade
Don’t worry bro, you’re not being a dick. You’re just saying what most of us are thinking. We don’t all speak with the same tact that Xorkoth and Jack a Roe use.
I don’t know if it’s full on psychosis. It certainly seems like he is having a manic episode. Maybe he is bipolar with his depressive episodes manifesting as the anger he was exuding the last few weeks. Now it seems he’s in a manic episode where he feels that he has become enlightened. It’s pretty common amongst people experiencing mania. He’s basically acting like a caricature of an enlightened psychedelic user, using all the same buzz words he’s heard on YouTube and Alex Jones videos. From an outside perspective its a little funny and a little concerning.
It’s obvious to most reading that he is far from enlightened, as enlightened folks don’t go around talking and posting on BL about how enlightened they are.

Don’t worry bro, you’re not being a dick. You’re just saying what most of us are thinking. We don’t all speak with the same tact that Xorkoth and Jack a Roe use.
I don’t know if it’s full on psychosis. It certainly seems like he is having a manic episode. Maybe he is bipolar with his depressive episodes manifesting as the anger he was exuding the last few weeks. Now it seems he’s in a manic episode where he feels that he has become enlightened. It’s pretty common amongst people experiencing mania. He’s basically acting like a caricature of an enlightened psychedelic user, using all the same buzz words he’s heard on YouTube and Alex Jones videos. From an outside perspective its a little funny and a little concerning.
It’s obvious to most reading that he is far from enlightened, as enlightened folks don’t go around talking and posting on BL about how enlightened they are.
I have never been diagnosed with bipolar nor ever been manic. I would not call this manic since i have been sleeping insane amounts super tired. nor did i ever call myself enlightened. Awakening is different to enlightement. Awakening is the first step of waking up to your spiritual nature and divine self its a long journey from there to becoming some enlightened master like jesus

As long as it’s bringing you happiness and fulfillment I see nothing wrong with it.
I don’t think your beliefs are any sillier than people who believe the Bible is fact and follow religions with full conviction.
I have my own beliefs that are not provable.
It’s good to be open to the idea that your beliefs are just that, beliefs, and may not have any basis in reality.

Last edited:
i have no beliefs anymore just my direct experince. I followed the meditations and teachings of non-duality and buddhism for years and now i have entered stream entry consciousness, alot more work awaits me than i ever could of imagined.

The light of the world has been ignited, all these tyrants serve us a greater purpose to rise above the corruption and greed of this system and usher in a new world of equality, love and peace and put a end to the insanity of these modern times.

We stand on the cusp of great changes,

I finally found some 2c-b in Australia but it didn’t do a great deal for me but I expect that was due to cross-tolerance. I could really go something psychadelic this morning to get me through today. I partied very hard last night with a cocktail of various stimulants, enactogens, vasodilators, and in a first for me a big gulp of a Hydroxybutyrate. The only thing that might work is some Changa but I have nothing to smoke it in and it might be too intense for my increasingly delicate state of mind.
What the hell is hydroxybutyrate?

I’ve had LSD on amphetamines many times because I take prescribed Dexamfetamine daily and often forget I’m on it when I drop acid. But, the combination is pretty good for both shits and giggles trips in public where you need a modicum of control or else when you really want to focus and some issues and really think through 8it from every perspective,

But any kind of amp seems to interfere with ego dissolution and inhibit the chance of having a really deeply cathartic emotional trip. I quite like trips where i go through a little phase for half an hour or so sobbing uncontrollably at something in my problem filled life the music has triggered in me. That never happens if I have amps in me.
Yes exactly. Amphs take away from the profundity, though can add to certain aspects of therapeutic introspection but they're about as long lived as an amphetamine high. Still, the combination of LSD with a dopamine rush can be quite enjoyable, but I'd much rather prefer something like methylone if anything that isn't MDMA or another psychedelic. Have had some nice warm fuzzy psychostimulated times on methylone and LSD but still anything that doesn't knock you down in the emotional therapeutic way MDMA can I'd say adds more fun than enlightenment or healing to the experience

I took one of my orange pyrimid gel tabs last night after playing at a music festival. God those things are great, not sure of the dosage but they're just perfect. Happiness, joy, flowing conversation, clear mind.
What do you play? Never had a gel tab, hear they're groovy. Obtained some white on white which, last I heard mayne 7 years ago, was some of the best anybody these days knew. Still, I haven't dabbled much but the Suess 3.0 tabs I found are super clean. Never thought I'd trip nuts off 100-120ug but boy did I. I've become more sensitive to psyches though it seems

I missed that earlier but really pleased you had that space and experience.

I would say I'm a little "gel" lol. Because I have never actually had geltabs before just proper of microdots and liquid, tabs.

One crazy reason I will admit now the reason I take so many trips is because I have a fear not the right word of them not running out versus usually with a supply people fear it's running out!

So a strange sort of psychological or psychosomatic thing there too lol.

Makes life more interesting I suppose 😀
So you're trying to get all the trips in you can before the world runs out of LSD is what you're saying basically?

i had my undergrad degree completed before i even joined bluelight lol. and im not in psychosis, i had a intense awakening which stirred up all the shadows of my unconsciousness and thus the result was the posting you saw. I now processed it all and intergated this and feel alot better and at peace and joy and i wish everybody could awaken aswell.

The ego never dies, we just become more aware of it and how to discern it between the ego and the higher self.

I even renounce killing pedophiles and instead forgave them aswell. Which is a massive leap for myself.
That is great you feel that way. In my experience, sustaining such a state is the hardest part, not experiencing it. Be sure to keep mindful of yourself :)

Idk if it is worth anything but my morning metta meditation, when I get the chance to morning metta meditate, goes: "Love, kindness, friendliness, benevolence, amity, good will, a vested interest in others. Acceptance, generosity, gratitude, humility, patience, peacefulness, positivity, presence" :) just repeating these things to yourself over and over is a great way to start the day I find

Bumped 45mg more 2fdck around 9:50pm about an hour after original dose. Getting a little chonky feeling but nothing too wild. I'm trying to work out what dose would be perfect to take for my concert on the tenth. It's a dubstep show.

I don't want a repeat of last week, the paranoid spaz fest that caused me to leave a show and ditch my friends, but this time I'll be going with a close friend + fellow trippy/k-head who I've tripped with before so it should be a better set and setting, in a club I've been in countless times and heard some of the dankest dubstep and edm ever. I just don't wanna get too wonked, but also wanna be able to have a strong experience. I'm thinking 75mg oral might be perfect for some extended wonkage. Or maybe divide the dose between oral and nasal.
Why not take a psychedelic and then small bumps as needed?

I would like to suggest people stop diagnosing @TripSitterNZ and talking about him in the third person as if he’s not actually here.

This is the psychedelic forum for heaven’s sake. People report in from all kind of weird dimensions.

He’s not my bestest buddy or anything and I admit there is a month of posts I’m not caught up on. However, I know with certainty that @TripSitterNZ has been working extremely hard at a great struggle to achieve a personal metamorphosis in all aspects of his life for the last year or longer.

From his public posts that’s been a shift from a place with a lot of grief, anger, frustration, and hatred to a goal of finding a way to carve a role in society somewhere, maybe through teaching, where he can make a positive difference.

As in my own case, his road map to a new and better life has been part practical and constructive (like his study) and part taking fucking shitloads of drugs in weird combinations that sometimes takes days or weeks to work through. While working through there are all kinds of emotions expressed here (where he would naturally presume he is amongst friends).

If some parts of his reports on his journey seem inconsistent or even incredible I’d be inclined to focus on the beauty of the work in progress and encourage it along. Especially if you knew the highly volatile, misanthropic, and sometimes near psychopathic place that journey started well over a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.