View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, those CAPTCHA things drive me insane. I've had to do them 2 or 3 times because there would be one little piece of something that I couldn't even see in those stupid blurry little pics!

And the ones with distorted numbers and letters are even worse. Gotta love technology.
What about this one?
FeF5uUsXoAMaafA

Don't these get checked by humans? Bet this brightened up someones day.

Last year I had a trip that took my life to new levels, now the first full blown acid trip since then I had. I went to some new levels.

Life has many twists and turns. Everybody has a unique story.

At one point I felt connected to all lifeforms on the earth i was in a place beyond space and time. There I felt the stories of life the trillions of stories of all lifeforms on our planet hit me at once.

The diversity of life blew my mind wide open. I came to the deeper realization to finally let go of the things that where driving the hate inside me. Broke every psychological defense to find my inner core and ride this rollercoaster out. It was a thrill ride.

Maok guided me to the divine light. There i closed my eyes put myself into the prayer / submission stance to god like the muslims and other regilions do. Flicked my eyeballs back into my skull and achieve transcedence. Died into the infinity of god.

I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. Free like a bird i soared through the stream of consciousness.

In the end so much happened that I can't put the rest into words. I was out of my body at one point swept into the unfolding fractal of life.

FXE is absolutely amazing. If MXE and ketamine had a baby this would be it.

Glad to hear you’re having a good time. :) I never really got to hear more about that one, I’d be very interested to hear what you have to say based on that description (and I’m sure others would too).

I haven't tried it yet but I have about 2 grams. I was hoping it would be like you describe it, given its structure plus some other accounts I've read.

Really want to try some new dissociatives. At least I still have ~35mgs of mxe left; thinking of taking some with some 2c-p sometime in the near future. The weather is finally starting to get nice and good for tripping.

i wish i could remeber more of my trip kinda sad that i ate so much edibles it totally overpowered everything and made me pass out. I had to lie down in silence in the dark it was so intense. I was fully out of body and had lost my mind totally. I had no idea where the fuck i was. Just in a cosmic soup of visuals till the edible wore off with amnesia.

While i was peaking i was like fuck I have done way to much right now lol. Welp gotta ride it out. Could of easily gone south really fast. Lucky I had the experince to ride it out fully. Turn your phone off and just lie down and close your eyes in the dark in the fetal position.

I was totally blinded by visuals. Scared the shit out of me while it was happening I was like fucking hell im never doing this again. Been a long time since i mixed weed and acid together. It was not for the faint of heart.

It was still beautiful.

At one point i was existing outside of my body i was floating in another realm with my inner self. Some inner monologue going on about life

that was along these lines

"Life what is life? Talk to me about life" As that was happening i was reliving intense emotional ups and downs of my life and how life was like a jigsaw puzzle perfectly arranged to keep the whole world working.

I was seeing the infinite fractal of never ending life. Was pretty epic.

It gave me everything I needed. But sadly not sneak peek into the future this time around.

Was also alot of overthinking been done. I got highly paranoid at one point and was like I should flush all my acid. I realize that was just the edible talking lol.

Hmm. I'm definitely interested now. I know that you've been keeping your eye on these so that means a lot.
Really want to try some new dissociatives. At least I still have ~35mgs of mxe left; thinking of taking some with some 2c-p sometime in the near future. The weather is finally starting to get nice and good for tripping.
Have you tried it iv? 35mg was my favorite dose iv back in the day. If you haven't tried it before make sure you're in a reclined position so you don't fall over.

Status
Not open for further replies.