View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be a tow boat deck hand and I had a liter of 1,4-bdo on the boat once or twice. I gave my coworker a spoonful once and he couldn't believe it. Everyone loves that shit!

After three days on the 1,4-BDO pretty much around the clock and stopping I feel some like mild anxiety present and it's not so comfortable. I don't think it's in my head either it feels like a definite physical sensation. I'm gonna make a hardline in the sand and only dose it all day on Saturday and then a morning dose on Sunday and stop. I'm sure I will avoid this if I do that and will make the material last much longer on top of it.

Only gonna use it in the 2,5ml range for euphoria as well and not take the stuff for sleep, that seems like a slippery slope and this morning morning I took 3,5mls and had a G'out in this super uncomfortable position and my back hurt for awhile when I woke up. I'm gonna not be a dumb ass with this stuff, I don't wanna ruin it. It's a really great drug when you get it right.

I think I finally have a day off.. like a weekday, day off. Like a day off from work!

😆

And it's gunna be sunny and I have weed and I'm going to do some gardening and record a song and walk along the beach and maybe take some psychedelics.

Not all at once.. like I won't be walking along the sand, with a joint, planting cactus and playing the trombone drums with a GoPro on while taking bumps of 2C-B.

I'll take things one step at a time, like music in the morning, then head to the beach, then maybe some more music until I have something worth recording, and then maybe a scoop of mescaline or something that night.

I also love 2C-B so much, it‘s the first psychedelic I ever fell in love with and the one I have the most experience with, by far. I have around 3g of various batches in different salt forms (HBr, HCl, fumarate) and a bunch of pills stashed away so that I will never have to worry about finding some again. Not that it‘s particularily hard to find in the EU atm but you never know what‘s gonna happen in a few years from now.

Definitely need to dip into my stash soon but there‘s just so many options to choose from and so little time…
You seem to know you stuff-- I am a psychonaut by trade--- can you explain the difference of the 2C-B and the 2C-BR

2C-BR isn't a thing, but you could call 2C-B by another name, 2C-Br, because the "B" in 2C-B stands for "bromo" because there is a bromine atom on the 4-position. So someone might also call it 2C-Br or 2C-BR (though I have not heard people referring to it that way before).

Tried MDMA (~140 mg) followed by O-PCE (~10 mg) a few hours later last night, and what a glorious combo! The MDMA brings the warmth that's generally lacking with the disso, and the O-PCE takes the edge off the MDMA comedown. They complement each other beautifully. Slept like a rock afterwards. I'd be curious to try in the reverse order at some point in the future.

I have combined MXE and MDMA a number of times, carefully I might add... my friends and I all found it to be glorious. We always started with 25-50mg of MXE, and then added 1/3 of a normal dose of MDMA. The MDMA comes on strong and the two states merge beautifully. The potentiation is quite strong.

Starting trials with Memantine today, will be taking 20mgs to see how it goes. Probably repeat the same dose tommorow, and for the next week or so will see how I tolerate the stuff. Will most likely go a little higher eventually but I wanna start slow cuz I heard nausea gets worse with larger doses. Been tapering the Methadone again and I'm really hoping this stuff makes my symptoms more manageable.

Starting trials with Memantine today, will be taking 20mgs to see how it goes. Probably repeat the same dose tommorow, and for the next week or so will see how I tolerate the stuff. Will most likely go a little higher eventually but I wanna start slow cuz I heard nausea gets worse with larger doses. Been tapering the Methadone again and I'm really hoping this stuff makes my symptoms more manageable.

For what it’s worth I’ve taken somewhere between 75-100 mg (can’t remember now) of memantine at once with no memorable nausea issues before. I find it pretty forgiving except for the fact that I can feel its effects for an extremely long time, like several days from a single dose. Hope it works for you.

Deff feel some kinda activity even at this level, like a light dissociation very pleasant. Have been at my girl families for Thanksgiving it was a real good day. Ate way too much food and I'm uncomfortably full at this point. Looking forward to what bigger doses are like will probably give 30mgs a go in the morning. So glad to have a Dissos to play around with I can't get tested for. Getting 10 grams of FXE soon but I can't touch that stuff until I'm off probation next year, I'm concerned about having a false positive for PCP....can't let that happen, now can we.

Nope, that would be very bad, please do avoid that, brother. <3

I have been taking 10mg of memantine daily for the past... maybe 10 days. It seems to be making it so I feel my suboxone more, which is nice. And I get a very pleasant feeling from it. My mood has been consistently better, and I've had a much easier time with coming off of gabapentin (I had been taking it daily for too long and was experiencing some light withdrawal... the memantine seems to have gotten rid of that). I honestly quite like it, more than I expected to. I'll try taking a larger dose at some point, but I enjoy 10mg, it's very subtle but also very much present.

Yes, at this dose it was very much so an in the backround sorta feeling but like maybe 6-7 hours in I had a point where it was deff disso high beginning and then faded after a some hours slowly and not fully developed. I'm really looking forward to see what happens tomorrow, I don't feel the Methadone withdrawals at all right now which is a blessing. They really hit me heaviest in the morning before I get dosed tho obviously when I wake up feeling like a truck hit me. But I think it's not gonna be that way, cuz normally I'd feel it creeping a bit at this point and I'm good.

Had such an excellent day I just got back to the house and I'm gonna unwind and wait for my girlfriend to get back home she has an hour drive ahead of her and then we finish the movie we were watching in the parking garage, lol. We have this spot ten mins from the halfway house that is this four story parking garage that's literally always open there is no gate and cars park there at all hours.

Groups of people there were smoking weed tonight maybe twenty spots away and I thought nothing of it, and then as we were leaving this car actually snuck up a few spots away. We park by this wall so we can only see from the back and one side out.

Well we were leaving and as we looked at the car the whole thing was rocking back and forth 🤣

Seems other people are onto that place for the same reasons we are, fooling around but I'm guessing they don't watch movies too. It's just that paying for a damn hotel every Saturday is just too expensive so we like go out to eat for a few hours, then shopping and after generally hangout there with my tablet on the middle console and we get in the back with the seats pulled up so we have plenty of room and we watch movies and shows and stuff with a blanket if it's cold.

Thank god we love eachothers company and always have a great time. I was pretty bummed when she dropped me off just now. But we are gonna pull money together for a room Saturday and do some 1,4-BDO and get freaky, it's gonna be a blast.

{Absolutely still feel the drug now it's pretty mild but pleasurable, pretty sure I'm gonna be enjoying this one. Know it has mixed reviews but I absolutely adore Dissociatives and I had a feeling this wouldn't be an exception. But we shall see what happens after I titrate up and let it build. If it becomes odd I will deff drop back down the dose and use it just at this level cuz it makes me feel good, and that's for sure. Have a lovely nite friends}

~Charlie

Last edited:
Yeah for sure man, it's one of my favorite drugs. Very compulsive for me though so I have to really monitor my use better this time and I'm just gonna make one vial with 20mls in it for me and her and me to play with week over a couple of days. The Memantine is for sure working with my withdrawals it wasn't bad at all when I woke up today, very mild symptoms. Can still feel the stuff going through me still as well. Has some great music enhancement, been really enjoying some Bowie this morning.

Just popped 30mgs and bunch of supplements like NAC, Mushrooms and Ginger, I'm gonna lay down and sleep for awhile it should be beginning by the time I wake up. Depends on how this stuff feels today I may stay at this dose again or see what happens with 40mgs the next day. Good thing is I haven't really noticed any negative side effects. But slow and steady wins the race I'd rather go slow and see what happens gradually dipping my toes in the water. But yeah, just having those wretches withdrawals not hitting me now is fantastic.

Very strange addition to add, well I popped the 30mgs and then fell asleep at 8am maybe and was out till 1pm. But my god when I was dreaming I could completely feel the drug while I was under and it had a distinct effect on my dreamscapes. They all were cloaked in a grey like aura and we're very choppy like watching an old time movie on a projector. And during the dreams I absolutely felt like I was on a drug, and knew it was Memantine.

It was really interesting 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.