• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Penis Girth

The best cock I've had was only about 6 inches--but it was so girthy..I don't know how big it was around--but I know my hand couldn't completly surround it!!

I'll substitue girth for length on 6 out of 7 days of the week, thank you!

No pencil dicks for me!

MazDan said:
She wanted to know beforehand??

tell her u won an award for having the biggest in high school.

seriously if some chick asked me that I would pour a drink all over her.

what a bitch.
Hahaha ya. We were actually just asking each other dirty questions, and then she asked me that. Dun worry, I got her back with weight and breast size

I don't care about the size at all. If you can make me come then i'll melt like butter. Hoenstly i have slept with big cocks who were really lousy lays, and i think that measuring one's masculinity in terms of cock size is silly. If you can't please a woman then that's when you should worry, not just because your cock is small.

Just worry about pleasing the woman. No matter what the size, if you can give her good sex, then she will be back for more.

Fairnymph: "I like 4.5 to 6.5 inches circumference"

Damn, I'm 4.25 inches exactly. Fuck. There go all my hopes and dreams :p
Lenght: 8 inches

"Its not the size of the boat, its the motion in the ocean" =D

Wow, I'm supposed to be doing work right now.

Mine's 5 inch circumference and 6 inches long I always think my dick is really small would that size bother you ladies?

Mines bigger than yours

Mine is 9.5" long and 6.5" Circumference

8)

my internet penis is HUGE!

Haha very nice, i knew someone had to say it.

Well after messing around with a tape measure, some string and www.hegre-archives.com i have come to the conclusion that i'm 6" long and 5.5" around.

I know my length isn't anything great (Apparently 6" is dead average) but even that long my girlfriend sometimes complains about me going too deep so I wouldn't want any longer.

I never thought of myself as 'wide' as such but i suppose itsabout average girth too?

I suppose my stellar good looks and charming personality make up for my average penis size... such is the cross I must bear :p

(joking!)

Personally I think too much girth is distracting when I am trying to orgasm, too much stimulation. I'm weird though, I think fingers feel better than dicks. I always seem to get the guys with monster cocks but they are at least good to look at :)

there are over 6000 nerve recepters in the clit (there are 1000 in the whole penis), guess how many are inside the vagina ... NONE! penetration isn't the be all end all but any cock can reach the back of some of these nerves if you move the right way. Technique is everything, if in doubt go straight for the clit, you cant go wrong

"guess how many are inside the vagina ... NONE!"
^you must not know much about anatomy...

"if in doubt go straight for the clit, you cant go wrong"
^for some folks that may be WAY to much stimulation, any girls back me up on this?

There are plenty of nerve endings in the g-spot, which is, guess what, located INSIDE the vagina. :p An extremely short penis would not be able to reach all women's g-spots.

Also, there are many nerve endings at the opening of the vagina, which are pleasurably stretched by a girthy member.

Furthermore, that 'full' feeling of having an adequately thick cock is very satisfying, arousing, and pleasurable.

mushy:

funny when my anatomy professer mentioned this information all the boys in the class wrote it down, believe what you want though, only trying to help.

also the g spot is a bunch of shit, the nerve endings that hang down behind the clit they are attached to can be reached in the spot of the alleged g, coincidence?

FYI the reason there are no nerve endings actually inside the vagina is because women would not be able to survive the pain that would cause during birth, they would literally die from the pain

I much prefer penetration to clitoral stimulation, although I realize I am in a minority. I also do not like strong direct clitoral stimulation.

juan, just so you know, there are different types of nerves. Pain, motor control, sensation etc. Pain and sensation nerves are SEPARATE.

The gspot is connected to the clit, but can be reached in many women via inside the vagina. Have you seen any non-ancient anatomy books? The discovery of the g-spot is relatively recent.

An:

do 50% of the population a favor and tell all the guys you know ;)

Last edited: