• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social penis size preference

Sex with love over-rides these considerations.
Thats the most profound statement that I've ever seen on blue light. I think I've had a little taste of that but not the whole experience. I can't even imagine and so scared I'll never get to.

Can we talk about my vagina depth now?

I meant vagina depth in general but I just keep fucking this post up and reciting lol

Can I delete all of my posts in here and just start a new day? I know its asking for a reason if ya just delete one so Idk but now's not a good time for me to be here ..nawimean lol
My word means are drinking

Don't worry about it Kellsee you e made a lot of valid, moistening points in this thread...
I was considering starting a new thread on the topic of preferred vagina dimensions but not sure it's necessary as we can discuss it here.
I have never personally experienced sex with a woman and thought "fuck me that's too deep/shallow, I'll never come" but I have felt stoppage when I'm hitting the cervix and it's quite strange but arousing. I've been told when this happens it feels like being fucked in the brains... Which was a good thing apparently! 🥳

Don't worry about it Kellsee you e made a lot of valid, moistening points in this thread...
I was considering starting a new thread on the topic of preferred vagina dimensions but not sure it's necessary as we can discuss it here.
I have never personally experienced sex with a woman and thought "fuck me that's too deep/shallow, I'll never come" but I have felt stoppage when I'm hitting the cervix and it's quite strange but arousing. I've been told when this happens it feels like being fucked in the brains... Which was a good thing apparently! 🥳
Preferred vagina dimensions?!

Not sure Id know what to think about any woman that could give you some actual figures defing the dimensions of her vagina. How does one even find that out? I am all for fingerbanging myself but never considered hitting it with a ruler lmfaooo

Is this something I am suppose to know?

I got dat 5 by 9 pussy lmao

Wait...5 by 9 seems hella gapped

Let's take it down a notch or two lol

Lemme me split this 2 by 3 on yo face...that sounds way better lol

Hahah exactly! Hence why I didn't follow up on that silly idea!
Just Ive heard some *ahem* gentlemen saying stuff like "phwooarr she had a fanny like a mouse's ear hole!" like this is an excellent thing, whereas sometimes a very small vagina can be hard to work with at fear of hurting the woman or making you come far too quickly.
But yeah ultimately it really isn't important, I suppose like how people say "size doesn't matter" when referring to cocks.

I know lol I gotcha. Im just being silly lol.

Imo the kissing chemistry is the biggest determining factor. Idc how hot you are or what your cock is like. If you can't kiss good its a no go

I didn't read anything beyond the initial post, but I prefer the micro-penis aka the clitoris.

I didn't read anything beyond the initial post, but I prefer the micro-penis aka the clitoris.
Well its a good damn thing cause it was an A and B type of conversation. Sooo glad you were able to Cccc your way out of it😝😂

I was in a brothel once (in this case just having a cuppa with the mama-san while we waited for her man to turn up with the half ounce of meth I was buying from her) …
…when this drama slowly unfolded when one of the girls would not fuck a guy because his cock was too big. She came down into the office where we were chilling wrapped on a towel with wide eyes and started telling us in Chinese it was physically impossible and showing us using her forearm just how big the guy was.

Because it is a legit place where the girls are never forced to do anything they don’t want, mama-san calls in anothet girl (actually about a foot shorter than the first girl) amd sends her up. 5 minutes later she’s back looking equally shocked saying no-way.

Then mama-san takes the third and last available girl up and when she also declined mama-san apologised to the guy and gave him his money back and rcommended another place nearby with Australian girls that could probably accomodate him.

Then the guy arced up a bit and yelled for a while but as mama-san coaxed him down the stairs and out of the joint he was apparently crying because this happened to him all the time and he could not get a girlfriend since girls were so terrified when they saw it so his only option was hookers and if they rejected him he might as well just shoot himself now.

The whole drama lasted at least half an hour before they got rid of him and the while time I was absolutely busting to insert myself into the proceedings and get a look at what was causing the problem. But I wasn’t high enough and I didn’t want to risk my status as honoured friend of the establishment rather than paying customer.

I saw the guy on the CCTV though and he could not have been taller than 5’7” or so. Maybe about 30 years old and certainly not ugly.

I was in a brothel once (in this case just having a cuppa with the mama-san while we waited for her man to turn up with the half ounce of meth I was buying from her) …
…when this drama slowly unfolded when one of the girls would not fuck a guy because his cock was too big. She came down into the office where we were chilling wrapped on a towel with wide eyes and started telling us in Chinese it was physically impossible and showing us using her forearm just how big the guy was.

Because it is a legit place where the girls are never forced to do anything they don’t want, mama-san calls in anothet girl (actually about a foot shorter than the first girl) amd sends her up. 5 minutes later she’s back looking equally shocked saying no-way.

Then mama-san takes the third and last available girl up and when she also declined mama-san apologised to the guy and gave him his money back and rcommended another place nearby with Australian girls that could probably accomodate him.

Then the guy arced up a bit and yelled for a while but as mama-san coaxed him down the stairs and out of the joint he was apparently crying because this happened to him all the time and he could not get a girlfriend since girls were so terrified when they saw it so his only option was hookers and if they rejected him he might as well just shoot himself now.

The whole drama lasted at least half an hour before they got rid of him and the while time I was absolutely busting to insert myself into the proceedings and get a look at what was causing the problem. But I wasn’t high enough and I didn’t want to risk my status as honoured friend of the establishment rather than paying customer.

I saw the guy on the CCTV though and he could not have been taller than 5’7” or so. Maybe about 30 years old and certainly not ugly.

I heard that joke once, but in the version I heard the punch line was that mama-san ended up going to service the client herself.

He didn't say micro.

What size are we talking about, OP?

I'm bisexual and I prefer "small" sometimes. I'm average (6 inches). They don't always have to be bigger than me. If you're into oral, clits are basically tiny penises. I don't want an 8 inch clit. For oral, 8 is getting too big.
When I say I prefer small penises, I mean a penis that's below average in size, but not as tiny as a prepubescent penis. Three to four inches is a nice size for an erect penis in my opinion.

Last edited:
i hate bald crotch (specially on chicks), but i do like a nice mowed lawn.

big (average and above) uncut peen if i'm in the mood for some queerdome. bonus if the veins are prominent. but in all honesty, even small ones turn me on if they're beautiful.

Last edited:
I'm a biseuxal male. Is it weird or that I prefer small penises with no pubic hair? I have what I consider a small penis and I keep it shaved comletely bald. As far as pubic hair, I don't like it on either sex. It's a turn off when I see or feel it...
I'm a straight tho I've loved and lived with a woman once, she was absolute lesbian and would allow no phallic symbols or toys in the bedroom dept, kinda why we ended I think, anyway she had a really hairy bush and it's really very unattractive in my opinion. I somehow have no hair arm pits legs pussy all bare, but a really thick head of hair. So I'm biased I think I'm normal by never developing pubic hair and consequently think it looks awful. I was in prison once and I saw the hairiest fanny on this dead hard lifer chick, it grew down to her thighs and looked disgusting, I innocently remarked that maybe she should get a shave and omg did the shit hit the fan, she caused a scene at breakfast and I was the vegetarian cook so would have control of the milk for cornflakes, she accused me of skanking her on milk, well I had to stand up for myself cos she was top dog in there and everyone feared her, so I politely offered her more milk, it came in 16 pint cartons and she got the lot. Funny thing is I never had another altercation with her or anyone else for my whole sentence after that. Which proves many things including hairy genitalia is ugly. Lol

I'm a straight tho I've loved and lived with a woman once, she was absolute lesbian and would allow no phallic symbols or toys in the bedroom dept, kinda why we ended I think, anyway she had a really hairy bush and it's really very unattractive in my opinion. I somehow have no hair arm pits legs pussy all bare, but a really thick head of hair. So I'm biased I think I'm normal by never developing pubic hair and consequently think it looks awful. I was in prison once and I saw the hairiest fanny on this dead hard lifer chick, it grew down to her thighs and looked disgusting, I innocently remarked that maybe she should get a shave and omg did the shit hit the fan, she caused a scene at breakfast and I was the vegetarian cook so would have control of the milk for cornflakes, she accused me of skanking her on milk, well I had to stand up for myself cos she was top dog in there and everyone feared her, so I politely offered her more milk, it came in 16 pint cartons and she got the lot. Funny thing is I never had another altercation with her or anyone else for my whole sentence after that. Which proves many things including hairy genitalia is ugly. Lol
Sorry I do digress in most conversations I'm aware of this so please forgive me and rest assured my digressions are usually incredibly funny or extreme.

I'm a biseuxal male. Is it weird or that I prefer small penises with no pubic hair? I have what I consider a small penis and I keep it shaved comletely bald. As far as pubic hair, I don't like it on either sex. It's a turn off when I see or feel it...
Not at all. Sounds like an aesthetic preference you consistently are aroused by.

I’m the opposite— I love hair and natural-ness on men and dicks 7+ inches but not bound to these things. I also love making out with women, but am not aroused by overt displays of femininity on male presenting folks. It’s all in how you nurture your sexuality and how society has nurtured you.