• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Pentravan (ketamine+gabapentin+baclofen+lidocaine) topical cream

xivixive

Bluelighter
my partner got prescribed a topical cream called pentravan, which is a combination of ketamine, gabapentin, baclofen, and lidocaine. i can't really figure out how much of each is in it because the numbers aren't listed in MG, nor does it seem to be written anywhere online that i can find. it says ket 11.5, bac 2, gaba 6, lid 2. says apply 1 pump 4x daily.

she says it helps great with back pain. i had a slight ache but couldnt tell if it helped because i had just taken lyrica & kratom.

so the wheels in my head started turning... what if i was to lube up a finger and stick it up my ass? would it be like banging K or no? i tend to think not, but the thought keeps returning to try it. couldn't hurt to try, beyond having a finger up my ass, or could it?

Weird coctail for a topical cream.

Could be the only reason for such a formulation. Not being for internal use. Like toothpaste not having to require to food regulation's as it's not 'ingested'.

Topical cream used rectally, why not. But this combo is just to much imo.

ketamine doesn't work well rectally and the cream likely only has a few mg, not enough to get you hogh

That's a very odd list. Baclofen works on skeletal muscles. How much could possibly be absorbed through your pores?
As for sticking it up your butt i had no clue. I have never heard of ppl doing that other than here

my partner got prescribed a topical cream called pentravan, which is a combination of ketamine, gabapentin, baclofen, and lidocaine. i can't really figure out how much of each is in it because the numbers aren't listed in MG, nor does it seem to be written anywhere online that i can find. it says ket 11.5, bac 2, gaba 6, lid 2. says apply 1 pump 4x daily.

she says it helps great with back pain. i had a slight ache but couldnt tell if it helped because i had just taken lyrica & kratom.

so the wheels in my head started turning... what if i was to lube up a finger and stick it up my ass? would it be like banging K or no? i tend to think not, but the thought keeps returning to try it. couldn't hurt to try, beyond having a finger up my ass, or could it?
Yeah it will totally fuck u up rectally!!