• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Poppy seed tea and girlfriend

Interesting how much oxycodone did you give her? I never went over 10mg taken orally and that to me was a strong dose to where I would sit in a chair or in bed for hours and scratch myself and try not to move so I would not vomit.

Oxy was more recreational and better at 5mg as I would actually get sort of stimulated on it and loved swimming, kicking around a football, and playing tennis. I enjoy swimming and cardiovascular exercise while not on drugs and I just play tennis for fun with friends not as a serious competition. The nausea, itching, nodding, and stomach cramps when coming down as well as the other next day constipation were annoying.

In the 1990s and early 2000s when doctors were giving out oxycodone, hydrocodone, codeine, etc. like sweets or candy I knew people who were not even into using drugs who had no experience or opiate tolerance take 30-50mg orally and they somehow did not overdose. Another guy in my university who I was not friends with but saw daily would take Oxycodone so he would get constipation. I overheard him telling his girlfriend this how he wanted oxy or hydro to become constipated.

At work people would take them to get high and relax and nobody took too much except for this one lady at a large company I later worked at who would go to work and just sit there not doing any work, nod off all day long on heroin and pills, yet she was somehow not fired or told to stop, go to a rehab or treatment program.
i gave her twenty miligrams. it was my last pill (40mgs) and i wanted to push my dose. i was already on twenty milligrams.. so i let her try and split the pill... i think i also gave her that dose with out worry because she was telling me that she would drink the bigger sized bottle of cough syrup, so i figured she must've been tolerant to drugs some what.

my friends recommended me i start out with like 15-20mgs... i knew people saying they would take like 80's in an evening and not overdose, so i cut her a pretty good dose wanting her to get high... when i was breaking up with her a couple years after i actually got nervous that she would get cought up in the wrong crowd and i would've been responsible for getting her addicted... luckily she is smart though and doesn't really abuse drugs. she even has three kids now.

funny story about splitting the pill with her, that put me at about 40mgs of oxy and that was a lot for me. i probably never really went above 25mgs before. but it was my last pill and i wasn't anticipating getting them again, so i wanted to get the full dope experience... that i did get. i remember laying in bed with my girlfriend for hours feeling and looking like everything was in the clouds and white light everywhere... the next day my bones all hurt so bad and i felt like really really bad. i never would've thought to take more opiates to get rid of that feeling if that's what people do when they are withdrawing. i just stuck out the pain. didn't feel healthy, imo.

i gave her twenty miligrams. it was my last pill (40mgs) and i wanted to push my dose. i was already on twenty milligrams.. so i let her try and split the pill... i think i also gave her that dose with out worry because she was telling me that she would drink the bigger sized bottle of cough syrup, so i figured she must've been tolerant to drugs some what.

my friends recommended me i start out with like 15-20mgs... i knew people saying they would take like 80's in an evening and not overdose, so i cut her a pretty good dose wanting her to get high... when i was breaking up with her a couple years after i actually got nervous that she would get cought up in the wrong crowd and i would've been responsible for getting her addicted... luckily she is smart though and doesn't really abuse drugs. she even has three kids now.

funny story about splitting the pill with her, that put me at about 40mgs of oxy and that was a lot for me. i probably never really went above 25mgs before. but it was my last pill and i wasn't anticipating getting them again, so i wanted to get the full dope experience... that i did get. i remember laying in bed with my girlfriend for hours feeling and looking like everything was in the clouds and white light everywhere... the next day my bones all hurt so bad and i felt like really really bad. i never would've thought to take more opiates to get rid of that feeling if that's what people do when they are withdrawing. i just stuck out the pain. didn't feel healthy, imo.
Why did your bones hurt from opiates? Is this withdrawal or do you take them for chronic pain, arthritis, after surgery, etc.?

Opiates never made me feel like I was in the clouds or see bright white lights. I did take a 5mg of Oxycodone before a fireworks show and that was fun.

Smoking Indica marijuana on opiates made both drugs stronger and it almost seemed like too much euphoria at times.

Why did your bones hurt from opiates? Is this withdrawal or do you take them for chronic pain, arthritis, after surgery, etc.?

Opiates never made me feel like I was in the clouds or see bright white lights. I did take a 5mg of Oxycodone before a fireworks show and that was fun.

Smoking Indica marijuana on opiates made both drugs stronger and it almost seemed like too much euphoria at times.
that was before i ever had any injuries with chronic pain. my bones hurt because of withdrawl definitely. i couldn't believe how bad i felt, tbh.

another time i took 50mg of morphine with out a tolerance and i felt pretty bad the next day, dizzy and just not well... but after 40mgs of oxy, even with a tolerance of doing 20mgs a day for a few weeks, it messed me up pretty bad.

I actually felt so bad that i might've just commited suicide or something if drugs weren't avaliable to me. it's hard to say who and who shouldn't try drugs.
Same here. I went through a very bad period in my life which surprise, surprise, coincided with my period of addictive use. I can honestly say that heroin saved my life. Not the ideal way to deal with shit, I admit, but sometimes maladaptive coping mechanisms are the only ones you got left. Heroin also nearly cost me my life on several occasions, but that's not due to the pharmacology of it, that's due to the fact it is FUCKING ILLEGAL.

There always will be some people who cannot handle their substance of choice, and you only really find out you're one of them once you get to that point. That to me is not a sound argument for continued prohibition. Because the most chaotic dependent users are also the ones who are the least put off by the illegality, so the status of their drug doesn't make a difference either way ; yet with access to a legal, regulated, pharmaceutically clean supply they at least needn't be dying like flies and could be helped much better without being criminalized, pathologized and turned into social pariahs. Most so-called drug problems are really drug policy problems when you get right down to it.

Last edited:
Alpha male, bad-boy syndrome. Once that veneer fades, girls lose interest. By and large, it's mainly young women who fall for bad boys. As they age, the less appealing nutcases become, as they want someone stable and who has their shit together.

the older i get the more guilt i feel about introducing anyone to anything, weed included. I'm not sure i was the reason anyone tried something for the first time or if anyone moved onto harder drugs because of me but it still doesn't sit right

the older i get the more guilt i feel about introducing anyone to anything, weed included. I'm not sure i was the reason anyone tried something for the first time or if anyone moved onto harder drugs because of me but it still doesn't sit right
Me too. Right now, I introduced my girlfriend to pot gummies. We are both in our 60's and she is on a list of other medications for a list of ailments physical and psychological. Still, was pot the best choice?

You're not the 'reason' someone tried something, even if you introduced them to it. The REASON any person tries any drug is because they're curious about /interested in the drug. So you offer me some crack cocaine, say. 'hey man this stuff is great give it a try'. I decide to take it. I like it rather too much and ten months later I'm a crackhead on the streets. Is that your fault?
WAS I PHYSICALLY INCAPABLE OF REFUSING THE OFFER?! ...
I still chose to take that first hit and I chose every single one after that.

People guilt themselves too much over 'getting someone on to' drugs when nobody is directly responsible for another's actions.

As long as you're not using daily and dependant on opiates, IMO you should just use when she's not around but don't lie about it if asked. Tell her it's a way you relax sometimes and gives a mild high. Don't let her try it though, if she asks to tell her some people get badly addicted and you're a freak of nature in being able to not do it every day.
If you're dependent it might be best to come clean and get help. It really depends on what kind of person she is and your relationship. Good luck.

Exactly this. I know a guy who had a good life, he had a good job, house, 2 cars, etc….then a gf of his got him into crack. He lost all of his money and was just arrested for shoplifting to fund his habit. With a gun on him, no less. He’s looking at 5 years…for the love of god, people, don’t introduce others to addictive substances! ☹️

On the other hand, I’ve definitely been guilty of introducing people to MDMA or shrooms. Granted, I was much younger at the time, and I made sure to fully educate them on the correct way to do it (hydrate, etc) but I would never do it these days because of the risk of psychosis. Which you cannot know about in advance. But I have always had a positive result, so I guess that’s good. One guy praises me to anyone who will listen for introducing him to MDMA in his 50s! It changed his life. Another story I have is from college: my bf at the time sold the e pills we were gonna use that weekend at a rave to this guy he met in the cafeteria. I was mad at the time, but the next day, the guy came up to him and shook his hand so hard I thought it would come off! Turns out that the guy was headed back to India, likely to remain there, and wanted one good experience with the substance. He apparently had a life-changing moment, sat there and cried and emoted in a way that he never could before, and talked on and on to his friend about his trauma and pain…so I guess it worked out well? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Point is. Now that I’m older and know better, I’d never give someone this for the first time. I don’t want to be responsible for any negative consequences. But all the times in the past when I did, it worked out. It’s such a fine line…
god damn that description of the indian fellow opening up and having that life affirming emotional release is super on point for MDMA, makes me miss taking MDMA lol

You're not the 'reason' someone tried something, even if you introduced them to it. The REASON any person tries any drug is because they're curious about /interested in the drug. So you offer me some crack cocaine, say. 'hey man this stuff is great give it a try'. I decide to take it. I like it rather too much and ten months later I'm a crackhead on the streets. Is that your fault?
WAS I PHYSICALLY INCAPABLE OF REFUSING THE OFFER?! ...
I still chose to take that first hit and I chose every single one after that.

People guilt themselves too much over 'getting someone on to' drugs when nobody is directly responsible for another's actions.
True as that is opportunity still contributes a little.
I know you’re right in terms of curiosity leading people to seek things out. Still though I’ve been offered things that I had a slight curiosity about and said no against that little “ahhh go on” internal nagging and haven’t had another opportunity to do that substance.

I know what you’re saying though

Me too. Right now, I introduced my girlfriend to pot gummies. We are both in our 60's and she is on a list of other medications for a list of ailments physical and psychological. Still, was pot the best choice?
I can’t speak to your specific situation but as long as you don’t overdo the dose I think it might be less risky at your age.
Were they medicinal or black market?
I only ask as medicinal is more likely to be accurately dosed

True as that is opportunity still contributes a little.
I know you’re right in terms of curiosity leading people to seek things out.
Sure the opportunity has to be there. In places where drugs are easily accessible you'll find proportionately more users.

Yet availability isn't what makes a user, the interest / want is what does. For instance I am offered coke and speed pretty much on a weekly basis. I'm not tempted to buy. I can legally purchase cigarettes everywhere I go yet I've never smoked.

I got my first taste of my drug of choice (heroin) from my best mate who was a junkie. He didn't offer, I asked him for it. I was later heavily addicted to the stuff for several years and suffered many overdoses (mostly due to my own recklessness at the time).

If I had died I'm sure lots of people would have given him the blame for having been the one who provided me that first opportunity. In fact I've been told to my face more than once that hanging around with him 'turned me into a junkie', that he was a bad influence, that he should have refused me the heroin ; in short that how I ended up was his fault. To which my answer has always been no and no. My desire, my choice, my deal.