• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Poppy seed tea and girlfriend

It's not as bad as the reputation it has imo. Definitely addictive but the cravings in my experience don't last once you've woken up from your bender.

I'd assume most people addicted to meth had some to use after that first bender. I always buy a small amount so I use it all and have nothing left, and keep it atleast 3 months until I consider buying any again.
Stay safe. I still will never use it.

Stay safe. I still will never use it.

Power to you man. I personally wouldn't care either way if it didn't exist anymore. I really only like weed. But it's something fun to do on occasion, I find. Breaks up the boredom of life.

Im probably more an exception when it comes to drug addictions though, happily turning down heroin, meth and so on if I've got shit to do or don't feel like it.

Power to you man. I personally wouldn't care either way if it didn't exist anymore. I really only like weed. But it's something fun to do on occasion, I find. Breaks up the boredom of life.

Im probably more an exception when it comes to drug addictions though, happily turning down heroin, meth and so on if I've got shit to do or don't feel like it.
and for how long have you occasionally taken opiates?
give them time, they're sure to take your mind over in due time..

What I find so baffling is that some people just casually take opiates like they haven't killed hundreds of thousands by this point. Yeah I was just bored and took some heroin cuz I was bored and what else is there to do? like wtf....

There should be a lot of thought involved if you want to take something as powerful as opiates. Not "I'm bored, let's take heroin" - you're risking your life by that, and just the thought "I'm immune to addiction" is not going to save you from it

Also, opiates make you feel like you're in control all the time, until you realize you are not in control. By then it's much too late

Last edited:

What I find so baffling is that some people just casually take opiates like they haven't killed hundreds of thousands by this point. Yeah I was just bored and took some heroin cuz I was bored and what else is there to do? like wtf....

There should be a lot of thought involved if you want to take something as powerful as opiates. Not "I'm bored, let's take heroin" - you're risking your life by that, and just the thought "I'm immune to addiction" is not going to save you from it

Also, opiates make you feel like you're in control all the time, until you realize you are not in control. By then it's much too late

See how long I've been a member here? Yeah about that long mate. In fact some of my first recreational drug use was opiates(tramadol, codeine, morphine).
I don't believe I'm immune to addiction, I don't think anyone is if they are a human. But I believe people have varying levels of 'addictability' and that mine is pretty low. It doesn't mean I do whatever I want whenever I want - but it means I can(and do) occasionally use heroin and meth without them becoming a habit encompassing my life.

I've had a stash of morphine in my drawer for over a year since an operation. I never think about it. They are there if I want to get fucked up on opiates(rarely), or if I require serious pain relief(basically never). I've taken 30mg twice in the last year - thats the entirety of my opiate usage for 12 months.
I was addicted to oxy for about 3 months(over 100mg a day by end, sometimes 300mg) 8 years ago. And by 'addicted' I mean, I used them every day. However when I decided enough was enough, I stopped. And I haven't done oxy since.
My heroin usage - I havnt smoked any for about 2 years. When I did, sometimes I'd smoke it 5 times in a week, sometimes I wouldn't smoke it for 5 months.
My meth usage - I bought a quarter gram earlier this year, smoked it over 2 days. Did same thing 6 months prior to that and hadn't used in about a year before those two occasions. I did go through a couple weeks about 4 years ago where I smoked multiple times each week. Thats about as extreme as I ever got(and did not enjoy the physical damage/feeling fucked up for days after).

So yeah mate, think I got a pretty good hold on things. Thanks for the concern.
Edit: Thought it was worth mentioning - seeing two very good friends of mine become total dope fiends, living for heroin, really reinforced my core beliefs around moderation. Seeing my neighbour, who I went to highschool with in my early 20's(so, hadnt seen him for at most 5 years) and his entire mouth was rotten/gone. No teeth. Came over when visiting his family to ask me for zip ties to tie the bumper of his car on. Couldn't believe what he had become. I'll never use regularly just because of these 3 people, let alone all the other shit I know.

Last edited:
See how long I've been a member here? Yeah about that long mate. In fact some of my first recreational drug use was opiates(tramadol, codeine, morphine).
I don't believe I'm immune to addiction, I don't think anyone is if they are a human. But I believe people have varying levels of 'addictability' and that mine is pretty low. It doesn't mean I do whatever I want whenever I want - but it means I can(and do) occasionally use heroin and meth without them becoming a habit encompassing my life.

I've had a stash of morphine in my drawer for over a year since an operation. I never think about it. They are there if I want to get fucked up on opiates(rarely), or if I require serious pain relief(basically never). I've taken 30mg twice in the last year - thats the entirety of my opiate usage for 12 months.
I was addicted to oxy for about 3 months(over 100mg a day by end, sometimes 300mg) 8 years ago. And by 'addicted' I mean, I used them every day. However when I decided enough was enough, I stopped. And I haven't done oxy since.
My heroin usage - I havnt smoked any for about 2 years. When I did, sometimes I'd smoke it 5 times in a week, sometimes I wouldn't smoke it for 5 months.
My meth usage - I bought a quarter gram earlier this year, smoked it over 2 days. Did same thing 6 months prior to that and hadn't used in about a year before those two occasions. I did go through a couple weeks about 4 years ago where I smoked multiple times each week. Thats about as extreme as I ever got(and did not enjoy the physical damage/feeling fucked up for days after).

So yeah mate, think I got a pretty good hold on things. Thanks for the concern.
Edit: Thought it was worth mentioning - seeing two very good friends of mine become total dope fiends, living for heroin, really reinforced my core beliefs around moderation. Seeing my neighbour, who I went to highschool with in my early 20's(so, hadnt seen him for at most 5 years) and his entire mouth was rotten/gone. No teeth. Came over when visiting his family to ask me for zip ties to tie the bumper of his car on. Couldn't believe what he had become. I'll never use regularly just because of these 3 people, let alone all the other shit I know.
Exactly. There ARE people that use drugs functionally. And yes there are many who can’t but i just think we don’t really hear about the ones that use drugs functionally fir a lot of reasons. Partly because it doesn’t promote the war on drugs and partly because the news just likes reporting bad shit and partly because these functional drug users who use occasionally and responsibly aren’t out robbing and stealing and hurting others and they tend to keep a low profile about their use.

Granted there are many who can’t do it with drugs like heroin or meth. I for one cannot use heroin or meth because I will become dysfunctional but I use kratom functionally and at what I’d call safe dosages. And I love cannabis and psilocybin. I just can’t use the hard drugs functionally but it doesn’t mean others cannot.

Like I said before once we start saying Drug A is bad bad bad but drug B is okay then we start to sound like the prohibitionists that are part of the problem with drug culture in America. If drugs were legal there would be much less overdoses and less crime and more money for the state. That’s my theory anyway.

Umm yeah I did mean a hard drug, should have been clearer.
No I have nothing against sharing marihuana, since it's in the same league as coffee or tea.

That's not what I personally see as a drug in that sense. Sorry
I work with addicts, and I have never seen someone come to me because of marihuana..
Sorry, knee jerk reaction to 'no one... drugs', seeing I've had to deal with some arsehole doctors, because of my appearance. I loved my wife and wanted the best for her, seeing so many men in her life had taken advantage of her good nature, to leech money, gaslight her etc. So I do apologise.
I am a clinical addict (pregabalin, dihydrocodeine and low dose lorazepam), but being called an addict pushes none of my buttons, seeing doctors don't prescribe any of the above unless they are needed (I'd like to see some smart arse try and exist, without those to deal with phantom limb pain, like mine). As I've often said, "medicine for profit disgusts me". The NHS may have it's faults (a lot less before 13 years of Conservative government), but legalised dealing isn't one of them!

A friend, who couldn't make it to our wedding, said there was a present in the post. A few days before the wedding, a gram of beautiful crystalline d-meth turned up. It made our wedding so wonderful (the only alcohol either of us drank, was for the toasts, and she had been a heavy drinker, because of shitty exes) and at the end of the day, she said, "my face hurts from smiling". My response was "good day then?". We took the rest on honeymoon (within UK) and when it was gone, I've had none since (and I've had a lifelong love of dexedrine).
You don't reach my age with all your teeth etc (ok, the unfortunate leaving my left hand in the 70s was a bit of misfortune), unless you look after yourself, while using drugs. It's possible for both to go hand in hand (ok, hand jokes will stop now! 😁)

Yeah there are many ppl that I have met that are simply not addicted to opiates/opioids..and I strongly believe it is because they have reinforced moderation to a point of they can take it or leave it, which obviously really helps them not get dependent or in the depths of addiction.

I also know a few stubborn bastards where their ego is so neurotic that they strongly believe they do not get withdrawal..an old friend(don't talk or hang anymore) would always play it as if his daily use was not an issue because he never gets "sick" even though I have seen him physically not well after a binge and ran out of money(opioids wrecking his finances, classical outcome from addiction) or resources, still to this day denies it. Drives me mad.

As for myself I would like to say my head is on my shoulders/functioning addict. Terribly difficult to balance money and keeping withdrawal at bay. But also I am honest with myself, I know when I am fucking up or having high risk behavior. I think many people including chronic pain patients who get prescribed also struggle with these similar demons..they just don't have to worry about copping their next re-up off the street and all the risky BS that comes along with it thanks to the new fucked up laws/restrictions that force many to go the illicit route causing more death and destruction. If the US was fucking smart, they would take note, that the cartels use these restrictions to their advantage (example: meth trafficing busts in Oklahoma significantly rise after psuedoephedrine restrictions OR all the crazy bs with doctors afraid to prescribe opioids for people THAT REALLY fucking need it, which forces them to hit the street and of course cartels find a strategy in this AKA the rise of fentanyl coming from across the border.

USA tried to squash an opioid epidemic which created an even more terrifying epidemic. Fuck you all government and people in charge of this, absolute fraud in my opinion. Reminds me of the crack epidemic..fucking die slow to whoever said, "Let's kill these people, they are scum, and in return we will profit by letting shit escalate and also fill up prisons."

How about getting to the root ? Why not go about it the way Sweden does? Clinical dosing motherfuckerz. OR end the prohibition.

Sorry
Rant over.

Exactly. There ARE people that use drugs functionally. And yes there are many who can’t but i just think we don’t really hear about the ones that use drugs functionally fir a lot of reasons. Partly because it doesn’t promote the war on drugs and partly because the news just likes reporting bad shit and partly because these functional drug users who use occasionally and responsibly aren’t out robbing and stealing and hurting others and they tend to keep a low profile about their use.

Granted there are many who can’t do it with drugs like heroin or meth. I for one cannot use heroin or meth because I will become dysfunctional but I use kratom functionally and at what I’d call safe dosages. And I love cannabis and psilocybin. I just can’t use the hard drugs functionally but it doesn’t mean others cannot.

Like I said before once we start saying Drug A is bad bad bad but drug B is okay then we start to sound like the prohibitionists that are part of the problem with drug culture in America. If drugs were legal there would be much less overdoses and less crime and more money for the state. That’s my theory anyway.

Exactly bro. I think you nailed it with the fact we only see dysfunction. People like me don't make the news, we don't end up with 'stories', because we stay in line. So our(the ones who can keep in line) stories don't get the air time that all the people who smoked meth for 20 years strait and now look like they are 70 at the age of 35 would get.
And theres a reason. Being a 'normal' functioning member of society that doesn't have a major drug addictions isn't something people want to hear about, generally.
A good example of why something may or may not be pushed - 'would it make a good movie?' If the answer is no, then it probably won't be widely broadcast. A movie about a guy who keeps his drug us under control would not make a good movie.

how can you advise someone to make another person take a drug?
Who's talking about anyone 'making' anyone do drugs? Is he gonna tie her down and funnel the stuff down her throat?
So just to have it more convenient you would ruin a persons entire life...
And this is presuming everyone who does any opiate ever is 100% gonna 'ruin their entire life'. Which is a load of horse manure.

Who's talking about anyone 'making' anyone do drugs? Is he gonna tie her down and funnel the stuff down her throat?

And this is presuming everyone who does any opiate ever is 100% gonna 'ruin their entire life'. Which is a load of horse manure.
Yeah I hate to say it but she is kinda overly critical of ppl on here all across the forums. No disrespect intended. It’s just what I have noticed.

What cuts deep is that all I had to do was say "no" that night in the pub.
I wouldn't put that on myself. If he was asking you about it, he was obviously already curious and wanting to try. He'd have gotten some off somebody else eventually whether you gave him a taster that night or not. In my experience people who are interested in drugs 'enable' themselves just fine.

i gave my ex-girlfriend oxycontin because i wanted to do some when she was around. she tried other harder drugs before, but never mentioned to me anything about opiates. i dunno. it definitely didn't ruin her life. she never asked about wanting more or anything. i know this isn't exactly harm reduction, but people offer each other drugs. it's just part of life. this thread is kind of weird. i think the dentist is the biggest culprit in the game of getting people addicted to opiates. if you didn't enjoy getting your wisdom teeth out. idk. is the poster accusing people of getting addcited to drugs upset with the dentist?..... i actually would say i'd recommend people opiates or benzos to try to over come anxiety. you learn what your body feels like when you are relaxed and high and then when you get sober you can learn how to slow your body down with breathing if you are strong willed enough. that definitely worked for me. i don't really notice or enjoy opiates and benzos as much as i did before after slowing down or over-coming my anxiety... also i think weed is way more addictive than opiates for me. i know that doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but people think just cause you try opiates your life is ruined.

i was gonna say to the original poster, if you are driving around while on opiates with her in the car, i think you definitely owe an explanation... trying to hide stuff isn't really the right thing to do, but i'm definitely not cool with people that drive on drugs and don't let other people they are with know...... poppy tea is kind of mild too. it's not really like you are snifffing dope. i might tell her or quit for her. idk.

oh btw, is DecemberFlower an ex opiate user or something? i didn't really read all of this thread well having looked through it two different times. i actually just tried checking out the users profile and it's hidden to the public. i guess everyone has an opinion and hers could be helpful to others with harm reduction. idk i'm personally happier i changed my life with drugs. i actually felt so bad that i might've just commited suicide or something if drugs weren't avaliable to me. it's hard to say who and who shouldn't try drugs.

Yeah I hate to say it but she is kinda overly critical of ppl on here all across the forums. No disrespect intended. It’s just what I have noticed.
It's a classic case of confirmation bias. She's apparently been addicted herself AND is now 'working with' addicts. Which creates the worst kind of tunnel vision. You a) tend to project your own personal experience onto everyone else and b) tend to generalise from the most extreme problematic, worst-of-the-worst type users to EVERY user.

This makes about as much sense as somebody proclaiming that 'nobody can drink responsibly/moderately because I PERSONALLY had a problem with my alcohol intake' , or saying
'I only see people with drinking problems therefore EVERYONE who consumes alcohol by definition has a drinking problem'.

It's a classic case of confirmation bias. She's apparently been addicted herself AND is now 'working with' addicts. So you a) tend to project your own personal experience onto everyone else and b) tend to generalise from the most extreme problematic, worst-of-the-worst type users onto every user.

This makes about as much sense as somebody proclaiming that 'nobody can drink responsibly/moderately because I PERSONALLY had a problem with my alcohol intake' , or saying 'I only see people with drinking problems therefore EVERYONE who consumes alcohol by definition has a drinking problem'.
Yeah that makes alot of sense actually.

What did it do for you at such a super tiny dose? How did you accurately measure that tiny of a dose?

It says here that MDMA/MDA is active in milligrams, not micrograms.

we only started at 10, sorry. Well you measure it like miligrams with a Feinwaage(the english term is: special accuracy weighing machine, which just sounds silly and overcomplicated). 0.01mg are 10µg - you cannot measure that accurately though, yeah - but his intention was to use the lowest dose possible. I asked him to up the dose, which I don't think was a good idea looking back
300µg was the highest dose i got from him, which is .3mg just for reference. (I sometimes took more than 1mg with him, but never much at once, always in tiny doses and with time inbetween)
it didn't do that much no, aside from making me "normal", if that is a word - I did not get "high" if that's what you're asking. The goal wasn't to make me high, but to let the MDMA help my brain to function properly.
it made me want to socialize, which is something i did NOT do. Kill me before you put me in a room full of people.
it made me want to understand others, and even myself, and it gave me sort of a sense for how others were feeling, which, I know is something "normal", but to me it was alien as fuck. Felt like a wizard til I realized everyone can do it :cry:

Last edited:
Tell her, but DO NOT give her any drugs. If you live together do not take opiates or other hard drugs in front of her or keep them where she can easily find them, and do not do the hot water decoction for poppy seed infusions, or cold brew/cold water extraction for the poppy seed infusion in your home.

i gave my ex-girlfriend oxycontin because i wanted to do some when she was around. she tried other harder drugs before, but never mentioned to me anything about opiates. i dunno. it definitely didn't ruin her life. she never asked about wanting more or anything. i know this isn't exactly harm reduction, but people offer each other drugs. it's just part of life. this thread is kind of weird. i think the dentist is the biggest culprit in the game of getting people addicted to opiates. if you didn't enjoy getting your wisdom teeth out. idk. is the poster accusing people of getting addcited to drugs upset with the dentist?..... i actually would say i'd recommend people opiates or benzos to try to over come anxiety. you learn what your body feels like when you are relaxed and high and then when you get sober you can learn how to slow your body down with breathing if you are strong willed enough. that definitely worked for me. i don't really notice or enjoy opiates and benzos as much as i did before after slowing down or over-coming my anxiety... also i think weed is way more addictive than opiates for me. i know that doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but people think just cause you try opiates your life is ruined.

i was gonna say to the original poster, if you are driving around while on opiates with her in the car, i think you definitely owe an explanation... trying to hide stuff isn't really the right thing to do, but i'm definitely not cool with people that drive on drugs and don't let other people they are with know...... poppy tea is kind of mild too. it's not really like you are snifffing dope. i might tell her or quit for her. idk.

oh btw, is DecemberFlower an ex opiate user or something? i didn't really read all of this thread well having looked through it two different times. i actually just tried checking out the users profile and it's hidden to the public. i guess everyone has an opinion and hers could be helpful to others with harm reduction. idk i'm personally happier i changed my life with drugs. i actually felt so bad that i might've just commited suicide or something if drugs weren't avaliable to me. it's hard to say who and who shouldn't try drugs.
Interesting how much oxycodone did you give her? I never went over 10mg taken orally and that to me was a strong dose to where I would sit in a chair or in bed for hours and scratch myself and try not to move so I would not vomit.

Oxy was more recreational and better at 5mg as I would actually get sort of stimulated on it and loved swimming, kicking around a football, and playing tennis. I enjoy swimming and cardiovascular exercise while not on drugs and I just play tennis for fun with friends not as a serious competition. The nausea, itching, nodding, and stomach cramps when coming down as well as the other next day constipation were annoying.

In the 1990s and early 2000s when doctors were giving out oxycodone, hydrocodone, codeine, etc. like sweets or candy I knew people who were not even into using drugs who had no experience or opiate tolerance take 30-50mg orally and they somehow did not overdose. Another guy in my university who I was not friends with but saw daily would take Oxycodone so he would get constipation. I overheard him telling his girlfriend this how he wanted oxy or hydro to become constipated.

At work people would take them to get high and relax and nobody took too much except for this one lady at a large company I later worked at who would go to work and just sit there not doing any work, nod off all day long on heroin and pills, yet she was somehow not fired or told to stop, go to a rehab or treatment program.