• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Post you experience with salvia Divornium

First contact was in my teens with 50x extract, as a non smoker. Blacked out, came back unable to think straight and with the thought "I'm poisoned" in my mind. Didn't touch it for more than 10 years until recently I came across it again in a smart shop. They recommended me no more than 20x. That was better, even had some warmth to it, but primarily very loopy trippy. Music beeeggaaaannnnn..annn...nnn to hall back and forth in my mind, similar with vision (hard to explain, somewhat like an open book with pages above and below the field of vision. Thought briefly somebody would close the book and lock me into it but remembered quickly that I'm on a substance and all will be good.

Many or most people find it too weird and disturbing to be pleasant, or even straight out dysphoric.

First contact was in my teens with 50x extract, as a non smoker. Blacked out, came back unable to think straight and with the thought "I'm poisoned" in my mind. Didn't touch it for more than 10 years until recently I came across it again in a smart shop. They recommended me no more than 20x. That was better, even had some warmth to it, but primarily very loopy trippy. Music beeeggaaaannnnn..annn...nnn to hall back and forth in my mind, similar with vision (hard to explain, somewhat like an open book with pages above and below the field of vision. Thought briefly somebody would close the book and lock me into it but remembered quickly that I'm on a substance and all will be good.

Many or most people find it too weird and disturbing to be pleasant, or even straight out dysphoric.
I would highly recommend , to find you a nice tranquil peaceful place, where you feel one with God/ Nature. generally your experiences will be much more pleasurable.

I love shrooms and have taken them many times. However I didn't find salvia enjoyable at all. I felt..2D and it was very intense and I was pinned to the floor by it. I'm sure I had the experience of being a roadside billboard lol. Fortunately salvia seems to be over very quickly. Friends I know reported similar experiences of feeling "flattened" out, like paper. Not a fan but glad I tried it.

I love shrooms and have taken them many times. However I didn't find salvia enjoyable at all. I felt..2D and it was very intense and I was pinned to the floor by it. I'm sure I had the experience of being a roadside billboard lol. Fortunately salvia seems to be over very quickly. Friends I know reported similar experiences of feeling "flattened" out, like paper. Not a fan but glad I tried it.
I would much rather have shrooms

I felt..2D and it was very intense and I was pinned to the floor by it. I'm sure I had the experience of being a roadside billboard lol. Fortunately salvia seems to be over very quickly. Friends I know reported similar experiences of feeling "flattened" out, like paper.
Guess that's what I tried to describe with being a book. It had both 2D and 3D effects for me but I think to get what you mean.

I'd prefer LSD or one of the legal RC analogues to shrooms. Less anxiety and loopy headspace and nice visuals. Also these are still effective while on antidepressants while shrooms aren't.

Salvia (lower dosed) must be a good booster on top of other drugs like K or psychedelics but not sure if I'd try that.

Back in 2002 I got my hands on some 5X. I never smoked enough to have a full "breakthrough", but a couple times it gave me the feeling of impending doom and I decided that it wasn't the drug for me.

Oh yeah, and I got this very painful burning sensation that started in the soles of my feet and slowly worked its way up my body. Good times! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
It creates a pulling sensation like someone is pulling my forehead skin toward the back of my head, or like somebody is pulling on my hair from behind. It's weird. The pulling is on a line on the centre of my head. Nobody has been able to tell me why this happens on saliva. It's so uncomfortable that it makes every trip shitty. I just lay there and wait for the pulling to stop while enduring whatever random vision I'm getting. Salvia highs are really mashy and pixelated for me... it's a like a crappy, low res version of acid or something. I dunno, I don't like salvia. I tried it about 4 or 5 times and then was like nope. The only thing I liked about it was that when the mashy high wore off, I felt super grounded in my body and peaceful, like somebody weighed my feet down to the earth. Not worth the high though! If that head pulling thing didn't happen maybe I'd be less bothered.

40x. Thought world was ending ram across a street into bushes. Was being attacked by willy Wonka oompa cloompas (but they were normal height not dwarfs). 3d space disintegrated like flipping through the pages of a phone book.

I was trapped in a multi colored "fun house" with the loompas ripping my clothes off. Scary.

It is short lived but crazy. My friend who doesn't use much of anything said it felt like he was doi g cartwheels.
For me, the second I felt like I lost control it just made me want to be sober forever. It really made me glad for sobriety. I didn't want to change my consciousness again for a long time.
It made me view sobriety as a gift. It is the ultimate anti drug for me. Unpleasant, feelings of wanting to be a better person, better friend, better neighbor. In fact I did it in the garage and kept thinking about my neighbors and how I should be a nicer person and value life.
Very eye opening.

Smoked in San Francisco for the first time. Gravity changed, I became all loop-sided and walked like a village drunk through the golden bridge park with a silly smirk on my face. When I smoked it at a cabin in Big Bear Lake, I was certain that the outdoor table was trying to talk to me.

I combined it with was what supposedly DMT in Las Vegas, on a patch of grass outside a Deny's, in broad daylight. I couldn't move for a minute then there was bugs everywhere.

Yeah, I've known a couple of hardcore psychedelic-heads who were completely traumatized by this stuff.

Personally, I think that shit is straight from the devil. I'm not going into more detail than I thought I was a purple gorilla and was outside acting like it. Thank God my neighbors thought I was a bit weird and not dangerous.
What's your salvia divornium experience
I would look into Trip Reports.
Yeah, I've known a couple of hardcore psychedelic-heads who were completely traumatized by this stuff.
Because it fucking does.

I'm not sure that I believe in the whole concept of plant spirits, but if it's true then I imagine that Lady Salvia would be slightly annoyed by being extracted into ridiculous concentrations and mass-produced as "legal weed" for YouTubers to film themselves freaking out.

She'd be like, "Okay, if you REALLY want a 100x trip then I'll give you one!". :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure that the ancient Maztec shamen who chewed the leaves in ceremonies had a much different experience than all of the horror stories that I've heard from people smoking the extract.

My first time salvia was late at night in my kitchen, I filled my pipe with salvia 60x and did one huge hit and kept the smoke in my lungs as long as possible.

Everything started to turn black and IT seemed as if reality was disappearing, I paniced and Saw one thing that I knew, the wall next to me, and wanted to hold on to that so I jumped up against the wall...

IT was like I was being sucked in to the wall and the wall started dripping all over me like candle.wax... The Walls started to melt faster and faster and IT turned into a waterfall pooring over me and I Fell on the ground...

Moments later everything was starting to get back to normal...

I filled a bowl with 60x Salvia and took one big hit and I forgot that I was a human being and I felt like I was an object sitting on the floor, it's like I thought I was dead, everything in my body seemed to stop working and I was just there, I couldn't get up off the floor , it's like gravity was holding me down. I grabbed the neck of my guitar and in my mind I thought the guitar was crying to have me let go of it, which was freaky. The designs on my guitar strap were moving and swirling. I felt anxiety entity inside of my mind that felt very alien like. When I finally got up I was panicking and I tried to unlock the door but I forgot how to.

Then the second time I smoked it, I took one hit again and as I was looking at the my guitar cases on the floor in my mind my vision was extremely distorted and morphed I thought the guitar cases were barriers on a side of a road and the floor in between the cases were the road, I felt like I was flying even though I was sitting down, and my depth perception was all messed up and I thought that if I got up on my feet that i was going to fall to my death.