• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Procaine in coke how dangerous?

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
Bought a ball, tested it and discovered it's laced with procaine. Did a bit of googling and procaine is actually quite dangerous as it can interfere with the heart rhythm. I don't wanna bin it but how much damage will a few grams of procaine be for me? (just tried some and purity seems to be real crap like 10%ish)

If Google just told you that Procaine is dangerous and can interfere with your heart rhythm I guess I would believe it. Asking if a few grams is going to hurt your heart seems silly as you already know it might. I get that you don't want to throw your drugs out ( who does ) but I guess in the long run throwing it out beats a trip to the ER.

You said it's shit quality anyway ( 10% ) so why not just pitch it and save yourself the heart(ache). You are just gonna be paranoid the whole time. Especially when your heart gets to beating fast from the anxiety of taking something that you know is bad.

Yeah procaine is, unfortunately, pretty bad for your heart. I don't think it can be cleaned out with an acetone wash, either. So I would pitch it, you said it's shit anyway.

Sadly, most blow in the US seems to be utter shit these days, unless you know someone up the chain who has an actual hookup (and isn't themselves being fucked with the quality).

Bought a ball, tested it and discovered it's laced with procaine. Did a bit of googling and procaine is actually quite dangerous as it can interfere with the heart rhythm. I don't wanna bin it but how much damage will a few grams of procaine be for me? (just tried some and purity seems to be real crap like 10%ish)
10% that sounds about right. I'm guessing it has a lot of baby laxative too. I got such terrible gastrointestinal disturbances last time I did coke, I don't expect to ever do it again unless I'm down visiting someone in Peru

Procaine is bad for the heart in the same manner that lidocaine and cocaine are bad for the heart. Procaine seems comparable to lidocaine in toxicity (reference below). They are all type 1b antiarrythmics that block sodium channels, causing the heartbeat to take longer. This activity is why these drugs cause numbing, which is probably why it was in your blow. Cocaine is likely more cardiotoxic than either procaine or lidocaine, as it both increases the heart rate via adrenaline signaling, and decreases it's rise velocity, extending each heartbeat through its sodium channel blockade.

The risk here is that local anesthetic cuts further decouple the euphoria from the toxicity. It is likely as bad for you as pure coke, but you will need to do a lot more for an equivalent high.

I certainly wouldnt do a gram of coke to the face for example. The risk is similar to that.

The fact that it is weak is probably the biggest reason to avoid it, as you will probably end up doing a bunch to get the full coke high, stressing your heart out unduly for a lackluster experience.

Yeah procaine is, unfortunately, pretty bad for your heart. I don't think it can be cleaned out with an acetone wash, either. So I would pitch it, you said it's shit anyway.

Sadly, most blow in the US seems to be utter shit these days, unless you know someone up the chain who has an actual hookup (and isn't themselves being fucked with the quality).
Procaine is pretty insoluble in water so a water wash should get rid of most of it.

Cocaine is also very soluble in water, so you won't be able to wash it out.

Coke is absolute garbage unless you go to central america. Just throw the stuff out.

Cocaine is also very soluble in water, so you won't be able to wash it out.
Google says 5mg of procaine per 1ml water while cocaine is much higher.

Though I'm in luck since the procaine is a powder while the coke seems to be small flakes and chunks. A sieve easily allowed the powder through trapping the coke. I've ended up with about 1g coke and 2.3g procaine separated. Very easy job that was.

Google says 5mg of procaine per 1ml water while cocaine is much higher.

Though I'm in luck since the procaine is a powder while the coke seems to be small flakes and chunks. A sieve easily allowed the powder through trapping the coke. I've ended up with about 1g coke and 2.3g procaine separated. Very easy job that was.
It's higher for cocaine because it's more water soluble? I've noticed that clumping 2 only problem is a lot of things example lactose and baby laxative also subject to clumping

It's higher for cocaine because it's more water soluble? I've noticed that clumping 2 only problem is a lot of things example lactose and baby laxative also subject to clumping
Cocaine will dissolve in small amount of water completely while only a small amount of procaine will dissolve. Then just a simple filter and evaporation of water should leave behind everything that dissolved.

The separated stuff is far higher in quality now. Very smooth and mellow high. Nothing like the edgy amped up coke I'm used to.

Cocaine will dissolve in small amount of water completely while only a small amount of procaine will dissolve. Then just a simple filter and evaporation of water should leave behind everything that dissolved.

The separated stuff is far higher in quality now. Very smooth and mellow high. Nothing like the edgy amped up coke I'm used to.
Cool