• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Prophecies of "end times' and "last days" Vs Does the book have to be fulfilled?

Can we do nothing or make a change?

• I believe we can stop doomsday if we wanted to

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Nothing can be done it is already written

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No clue what you are on about this time

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Who really GAF

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Lil'LinaptkSix

Moderator: H&R, TL
Staff member
OK
Books from the bible, Nostradamus and other texts from other beleifs predict the end of days, end times and other events that are full of doom, damnation, bloodshed and whatnot.
Some say these must come to pass... that we have to fulfill the book.

My question to you: Do you think we have to go through all this suffering or do you think we can actually do something to reverse/negate doom prophesy and negate all these doom sayers?

Personally I feel we have all the creative and destructive powers within us all to do as we wish and the freedoms to do so. In other words; I feel we can forgo all the misery and suffering if we chose to do so and are able to use our "powers" that we own (as opposed to ceding them to those who are "looking after our own good" ).

What do you think about this? Do you think we can stop all the madness that has been prophesied or would anything we do to curb it all just be in vain and possibly prolong global destruction/suffering?
Are we to "go with the flow" as some teach and not resist or be like the salmon and swim against the tides in order to keep our species ongoing?

Best to you all

Again, votes in poll are hidden for the same reasons but can be viewed publicly (just not who voted what).

Thanks for your time.
<3

I believe that humanity can avoid doomsday, but I am not confident that we will.

One thing gives me hope, though:
Over the decades I have lived through The End Of The World about a dozen times.
(Yeah, even a couple that were no kidding for real this time)

OK
Books from the bible, Nostradamus and other texts from other beleifs predict the end of days, end times and other events that are full of doom, damnation, bloodshed and whatnot.

My question to you: Do you think we have to go through all this suffering or do you think we can actually do something to reverse/negate doom prophesy and negate all these doom sayers?

Personally I feel we have all the creative and destructive powers within us all to do as we wish and the freedoms to do so. In other words; I feel we can forgo all the misery and suffering if we chose to do so and are able to use our "powers" that we own (as opposed to ceding them to those who are "looking after our own good" ).

What do you think about this? Do you think we can stop all the madness that has been prophesied or would anything we do to curb it all just be in vain and possibly prolong global destruction/suffering?
Are we to "go with the flow" as some teach and not resist or be like the salmon and swim against the tides in order to keep our species ongoing?

Best to you all

Again, votes in poll are hidden for the same reasons but can be viewed publicly (just not who voted what).

Thanks for your time.
<3
Thanks for the O.P. and kudos.

On the Bible and other apocalyptic writings of fiction.

When the compilers were asked why they included Revelation, they said they needed a snappy and dramatic end.

Religions are selling a hero. A hero must have an enemy.

If some future condition compels us to label it a worthy foe, someone will be elected to deal with it.

Scriptures via Jesus, urge us to elect a new God/hero.

That methodology, changing labels of course, is how all problems are solved..

What I and most people want is for us all to get the lead out of our collective anal orifices.

I think that the wants of the vast majority of us is the same, in terms of our eco system as a whole.

Many see us as having gone past most tipping points and really want a hero.

When we decide to collectively act, we will elect a new God/Eco Czar to take care of the Earth.

I personally want to kick a lot of people into gear, but alas.

Regards
DL

Do you think we have to go through all this suffering or do you think we can actually do something to reverse/negate doom prophesy and negate all these doom sayers?

I said "no clue what you're on about" because it was funny and because I DON'T KNOW. I don't think the world's going to end anytime soon but I don't think it's going to improve.

Humans have to start embracing chaos and accepting change as the only constant. Paradox ☺️

Curiosity, courage, imagination and humour. Always keep those things going ❤️

Life will forever go on for infinity. The end is not near.

Destruction of the old world is coming so a New world can be born anew afterwards. This is the dance of shiva. The bible is a false prophecy. There is only one true religion Hinduism.

There is no judgement coming for the earth. LIFE IS LIFE.

What we are seeing is the after effects of karma during actions of the kali yuga.

The next few centuries will be alot better. This is just the transitonary phase.

The weak shall perish as is the law of nature and evolution this will hold true for all weak nations. They will collapse.

Do not fear for this has happened forever in human history. Everything is a cycle. Hold onto your hats, its going to be one hell of rollercoaster and ride.

In the end all things shall return back to source. The cosmic dance of shiva is eternal. Energy can not be destoryed or created.

Something magical is upon the earth. After 2080 the golden age of consciousness is coming to dawn upon mankind.

Life will forever go on for infinity. The end is not near.

Destruction of the old world is coming so a New world can be born anew afterwards. This is the dance of shiva. The bible is a false prophecy. There is only one true religion Hinduism.

There is no judgement coming for the earth. LIFE IS LIFE.

What we are seeing is the after effects of karma during actions of the kali yuga.

The next few centuries will be alot better. This is just the transitonary phase.

The weak shall perish as is the law of nature and evolution this will hold true for all weak nations. They will collapse.

Do not fear for this has happened forever in human history. Everything is a cycle. Hold onto your hats, its going to be one hell of rollercoaster and ride.

In the end all things shall return back to source. The cosmic dance of shiva is eternal. Energy can not be destoryed or created.

Something magical is upon the earth. After 2080 the golden age of consciousness is coming to dawn upon mankind.
According to Protestant Christianity, HInduism is a cult. But then again, aren't they all?

I attend the church of Terence McKenna and Mother Goddess aka psilocybin mushroom is our savior. The ONLY way to get close to saving the planet is for the entire population of Earth to begin taking heroic doses of shrooms in order to become closer to nature and therefore recognize the importance of saving Mother Earth.

According to Protestant Christianity, HInduism is a cult. But then again, aren't they all?

I attend the church of Terence McKenna and Mother Goddess aka psilocybin mushroom is our savior. The ONLY way to get close to saving the planet is for the entire population of Earth to begin taking heroic doses of shrooms in order to become closer to nature and therefore recognize the importance of saving Mother Earth.
I totally agree with your first statement, Jerry. All religions are man's attempt to create a connection to the infinite. They are all cults in one fashion or another.
I somewhat agree with the second statement, although I don't think that it is an exclusive solution; however I doubt "we", as a civilization, are going to going to do that any time soon. Any time within my lifetime, at least. We, as a planet, seem to be rushing the opposite direction; into chaotic individual isolation instead of social integration.

As far as the Bible is concerned, meanings have been lost in the translations over the multiple millennia and subsequent language shifts. When the Bible speaks of the end of the "world" it doesn't mean that the universe and life on the earth will end; just the current cycle of struggle between "good and evil". This is typically depicted as God vs Satan. The last day is the day that struggle is concluded, not an end to the physical world.

Other belief systems seem to have parallel story lines stated a bit differently, each according to the peculiarities of the the lens of culture and language. If one reads enough with an open mind, one will be amazed that there are many more similarities in these stories and traditions hidden by the surface differences.

the earth is not in danger or in need of saving. Everything is perfect.

Hindiusm is the only religion and teaching is which is creating self-realized beings on the planet.

The vedas are over 7000 years old.

Jesus was acutally a hindu. Christianity is a roman empire cult invented to destory jesuses true teachings.

the earth is not in danger or in need of saving. Everything is perfect.

Hindiusm is the only religion and teaching is which is creating self-realized beings on the planet.

The vedas are over 7000 years old.

Jesus was acutally a hindu. Christianity is a roman empire cult invented to destory jesuses true teachings.
Have you heard about Robert S. Harrington?
I don't think there's a bunch of crazy fanatics who suddenly start thinking in a planet/comet or brown dwarf that is around our solar system... just because of what?
Harrington is not the only one, also a chilean guy who predicted with incredible precision earthquakes (with few hours margin) and well, some others.
Of course I don't think that is going to happen but the possibility is there, it would explain so many things of human pre-history loopholes and also mass extinction events. It also gives an empirical basis for explaining some cultures apocaliptic literature and the similarity among them.

Your theory about hinduism is new-age. There's self-realized people in all cultures and all mysticism, independently of the source it comes from, leads to the same realizations.

Humanity has always had a death wish. As a species, we are masters of self-destruction. But we are also creative. We seemingly want to do both in order to function.

As for the end times... humans are stuck in a cycle that is never ending. This has all happened before and it will all happen again. There is a tiny bit of progress that is made with each full turn of the wheel, in terms of our evolution and understanding. But each iteration looks more or less like every other iteration.

When the Bible speaks of the end of the "world" it doesn't mean that the universe and life on the earth will end; just the current cycle of struggle between "good and evil". This is typically depicted as God vs Satan. The last day is the day that struggle is concluded, not an end to the physical world.
Yeah man, you're right, but the thing is that it's quite common in Earth to have different phases of destruction/creation, mass extinction events on which life would be very difficult to survive. So it's no odd thing to think that one of those extinction events was lived by older civilizations (or even predict in the form of visions) as the "end of the world". It may exist as a moral turning point as well as a life-on-earth turning point.

OK

Best to you all

Thanks for your time.
<3
There will be some who survive and some that won’t. That is more or less set in stone and cannot be avoided. It is happening right now. People are dying everyday and there are more and more horrible things happening in the world. I feel like the prophecies have already been initiated but the amount of time that it takes for these things to play out is somewhat inconceivable to us it seems like. It almost seems like people forget that from a higher perspective, 100 or 1000 years might be considered a relatively short amount of time.

So when people talk about the age of aquarius we become skeptical because we feel like there should be some momentous event that makes it obvious that this particular aeon has initiated. But the truth is that even the cusp or the window of transition from one astrological age to another can take 50-100 years maybe even more than that. So I feel like that ties into the prophecies about death and destruction and annihilation of the human species. It’s already happening and we have always tried to destroy ourselves. It will happen so slowly and gradually that we won’t even know that it is happening when it is happening. In some sense we do kind of have to ride the wave so to speak and just figure out ways to raise your vibration so that you are not a match to destruction and death. But that would include integrating your shadow aspects with the conscious self and integrating emotional pain and anger and fear.

But the plan has already been set. It has already been decided by higher forces that the aftermath of this reality split or so called Armageddon will usher in a new world and a new age where we are renewed and we evolve interdimensionally and we become one with the spiritual and metaphysical world. As a result, we will attain a higher consciousness as a collective species and disease and mental illness and suffering will be eradicated or at least greatly reduced or alleviated. We will be able to communicate telepathically and we will all be connected through thought and through love and genuine connection and seeing the human species as one giant family as opposed to the lifeless interactions and associations that that we express with eachother now.

The ones who suffer will be the ones who resist the light of truth that will become apparent at the edge of civilization. Things will become obvious to us at a certain point; what’s the right thing to do, what’s the right decision to make, what is more in alignment with love and unity and healing… all of those things will become clear to us whether you are a good person or a bad person. The dilemma that arises however is peoples unwillingness to accept these universal truths that will help guide us out of the mess we have created for ourselves. They will deny these things because it will conflict with their personal egos and all of the fake thoughts and dreams that they built up for themselves throughout their lives. It will be very difficult for them but that is how the creator made it. The essence of god is complete truth and reality and authenticity and oneness. Anything that goes against that is ultimately fake and inauthentic and so it will cause a contradiction to our being and that is when suffering or bad experiences arises and that is what leads to death and destruction.

Christian’s and other religions think god is a person or something but all god is is true authenticity and the true naked nature of reality that connects all things in existence to one another. However these religions have provided a rudimentary understanding of this so called astrological age or aeon. They will not admit that astrology and extraterrestrials play a significant role in these natural changes that occur after long periods of time. They do not understand that Jesus himself was in communication with these higher beings that we now call aliens but the ancients called them angels and devils. And some of them are devils in a way. But they will inevitably be put in their place by the higher beings when the end times come and the humans who were complicit and participatory in their projects and endeavors will suffer along with them and will have to repeat the cycle of karma that they have created for themselves.

But I do believe that we can tap into the energies of nature and create a big enough change to where the amount of suffering that occurs is greatly reduced. But my personal feeling is that people have to become more open to spiritual thinking instead of relying on physical means like science or technology or something like that. I don’t believe that they have the capacity to create the change that you are mentioning. At least not their own. I feel like people who are really skeptical minded and reductionist minded will have a hard time understanding how many of the ailments and diseases of society can be greatly alleviated or cured by becoming aware of this aspect of the universe that is constantly trying to flow through you and trying to get your attention. If we were to go in the direction of that flow of nature then we would just naturally heal and we would naturally know what is reality and what is the right thing to do. It can provide confidence and a broader perspective which might help people with severe mental illness like schizophrenia or psychotic illnesses to recognize that they are not victims to their minds. They have the power to take control of their lives and it is a lot harder to realize that when you just accept that you need to continuously go to doctors and psychiatrists who tell you that you are broken and that you need chemicals in your body to be fixed. The secular mind does not understand the fallacy of that whole system or way of going about it.

Don’t they realize that if they invited these universal energies into their lives and into their minds then they would be able to make more scientific discoveries at a faster rate and be able to come up with better solutions on how to handle certain social issues?? Do they not realize that the puzzle of dark matter and dark energy and gravity would be solved if they let the universe itself reveal the answer to them?? They are completely flawed in their thinking and have no idea how much they are missing out on and how much it can help them move forward in their professions and how it can benefit that particular field that they are in.

OK

Best to you all

Thanks for your time.
<3
Lurionic Kabbalists are the ones who want to accelerate the eschatological timeline through endless psyops. They are what is known as accelerationists. In summary the reason they want to usher in an apocalypse is because according to their beliefs (and partly as a matter of practicality) their messiah is to come when the world is completely wrought with destruction. Their messiah, who is a political figure will then lead the world to unification and institute a one world utopian theocracy. The current phase of their plan is destablization of the existing world system through various mechanisms, this extends from economic destablization down to psychological demoralization programs. It is also their objective to depopulate the planet signifcantly (ongoing) through various ops, of which you can prob guess a few.

In any case when depopulation is sufficient and the world is unified under their messiah the new age begins https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam. This is when all the stolen/suppressed technology is released and the world lives in a benevolant theocracy (under the auspis of a certain class of inter-dimensional entities/angelic beings/demigods made manifest). Sounds like a nice idea until you realize what it really means and how they intend on achieving it, then you realize that they are satanic and plan on raising the literal antichrist. Unfortunately for them God does not operate according to their schedual and his hand cannot be forced. Thus all of their numerology and prognostication and atempts to spur history onward through black magic are rendered naught (they have an extensive history of declaring dates/times for the end of the world - and have to date been wrong every time).

Last edited:
Lurionic Kabbalists are the ones who want to accelerate the eschatological timeline through endless psyops. They are what is known as accelerationists. In summary the reason they want to usher in an apocalypse is because according to their beliefs (and partly as a matter of practicality) their messiah is to come when the world is completely wrought with destruction.
So, help me to be sure about this..
do you know about Sabbatai Zevi and Jacob Frank?
they seem to be of those kind isn't it? Leo Zagami explains that the rotten jewish power is not even entirely bad on the side of the Zionism, (that means, that some zionists are not that bad or satanic), but only those who are secret followers of Zevi and Frank really are bad and "accelarionists" as you call them.
I know of those that they live a life of sin, the maximum possible sin as they consider that the world cannot be full of saints, so they prefer to full th Earth with sinners, to bring the end times, as soon as possible. Obviously that's left-hand path and pretty sinister and satanic one. I guess they are the same? much likely they are kabbalists cause most of those are financiers are people in high places that are always around with numerology and black magic crap.

Christian’s and other religions think god is a person or something but all god is is true authenticity and the true naked nature of reality that connects all things in existence to one another. However these religions have provided a rudimentary understanding of this so called astrological age or aeon.
Please don't make fool of us all with that consideration. If you had read about christian mysticism of christian philosophy, (Spinoza, for example) you'll realize that intelligent christians consider God a personal force among other things, so it cannot be called "a person" without being figurative or incomplete, it's ultra-personal, the same way it's ultra-spiritual or ultra-material, it's beyond all our mental and language frontiers.
Humans are a bunch of meat with a glimpse of divinity, through the filter of the brain and language, a glimpse of God is not entirely God.

So, help me to be sure about this..
do you know about Sabbatai Zevi and Jacob Frank?
they seem to be of those kind isn't it? Leo Zagami explains that the rotten jewish power is not even entirely bad on the side of the Zionism, (that means, that some zionists are not that bad or satanic), but only those who are secret followers of Zevi and Frank really are bad and "accelarionists" as you call them.
I know of those that they live a life of sin, the maximum possible sin as they consider that the world cannot be full of saints, so they prefer to full th Earth with sinners, to bring the end times, as soon as possible. Obviously that's left-hand path and pretty sinister and satanic one. I guess they are the same? much likely they are kabbalists cause most of those are financiers are people in high places that are always around with numerology and black magic crap.

Zevi and Frank are two of the figureheads but there where many others (you should stop listening to shills like Zagami or anyone else connected to Alex Jones). Pretty much everyone in the so called alt media is a shill. The serious researchers into this stuff dont have Youtube followings or news stations or radio shows, and allot of them where murdered. You need to dig to find actual information about the world.

Re Lurionic Kabbalah, it was Isaac Luria who first developed the doctrine (building on existing Kabbalah which isnt originally Jewish, its Babylonian-Egyptian mysticism). The Jews fully adopted the paganism of the surrounding regions just before the Assyrian invasion and in the subsequent exile. It was during their time as a vassal to Babylon that their rulers where initiated into the royal Babylonian sect. It took me a while to understand how the religion of the Jews transformed from worship of YHWE and early Torah to what is clearly demarcated as heresy all throughout the original scriptures. It becomes easier to understand when you realize that they where pagans to begin with and the entire region subscribed to a generalized near eastern pagan pantheon.

Anyway, in doctrinal terms Kabbalah (which is claimed to be a predeluvian body of knowledge) is a kind of prescription to reconstruct the civilization that was lost in the flood. It is the origin of most philosophy, mathmatics etc. I also believe it to be the tree of knowledge spoken of in Genesis (we eat from it thinking it gives us life, but life comes by faith, not knowledge). From Kabbalah most known human intellectual traditions originate. One of the core systems developed from it is dialectics, and it is dialectical social engineering that they use to drive social development/evolution in a form of alchemy. Again, all attempting to reconstruct the world that was, is not, but is yet to come. I understand if this all seems like too vast a conspiracy/project for any human cohort to advance, and it is. Thats because this project to reconstruct the old world order, to rebuild Bable and reveal Atlantis (it's ruins are all around us - it's hidden in plain sight) is not a human endeavor. The Aristocracy of the earth are in concert with extra dimensional entities and this is where they receive knowledge and instruction from.

These terms you use like right hand and left hand, they come from Kabbalah dialectics. Both forces/groups/ideologies are created and then juxatposed in order to make progress through conflict cycles leading to synthesis/resolution. Its how they play God and (as they see it) accelerate evolution. They themsleves are not ''Satanists'' in the way that many of you understand, they create ''Satanic'' groups on the left hand but their function is entirely temporal, like any of the composite political ideologies. They themselves are Luciferians, secular-ish at the lower level, but in concert with EDI at the higher. They are, i believe, working under the spirit of Lucifer...and as they see it for the good of humanity. Again, the tree of knowledge, science, mathmatics - who would claim that these are not the driving force of our destiny as a species ? Think Star Trek, thats how they see it, they are guiding the world into the technocratic utopia under the auspis of these benevolent beings from another dimension. They engage in allot of nasty stuff to get there but the ends justifies the means. This is their line of thinking.

Last edited: