• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Question About Suboxone and Grapefruit

potentiating suboxone.... thats like wanting a turd to be stuck in your colon for longer than needed. seriously?? wtf is your problem dude?
I mean if you run out or don t have enough and need to make it last longer perhaps

I mean if you run out or don t have enough and need to make it last longer perhaps

it has a long half life already anyway. if you keep taking it for a week, i believe it will stay in the system a week later. but why not try kratom instead?

it has a long half life already anyway. if you keep taking it for a week, i believe it will stay in the system a week later. but why not try kratom instead?
during a stint on the streets when I was staying clean and saving money. used kratom to trudge thru all the bs toxicity of the crowd and the powers at be... well ended up becoming dependent .stopped working like it should side effects built up... couldn't save money bc kratom isn't super cost effective when you build a tolerance. sub have have probably saved me thousands
and always stay true to its effects IMO. the half life is super long agreed I've gone lets say about 3 days sub free and kratom didn't give me any desirable effect .. mostly sides ..I mean I could feel it a little .. mainly served as a mental savior when my script ran out early. before I found a doc with a lil more understanding. IMO not pressuring me to keep my dose were it was..
all in all had i been in full WD'S maybe it would have been a different story