• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

⫸STICKY⫷ Questions for Bluelight's New Members!

ugh xanax, im so fighting those off mentally , but ty
Good Night Reaction GIF
Good luck. Truly. I sometimes feel like I can power through it and not need them, but set back after set back and I’m just reliant on them again and again. Idk if you’ve ever tried it, but even though it’s not prescription and just an herbal supplement, 10mg Melatonin has worked pretty well for me.

Good luck. Truly. I sometimes feel like I can power through it and not need them, but set back after set back and I’m just reliant on them again and again. Idk if you’ve ever tried it, but even though it’s not prescription and just an herbal supplement, 10mg Melatonin has worked pretty well for me.
i was pretty much a purist most my life, health fanatic wouldnt even take aspirin, i know so many natural ways and was very healthy, then i cracked inside, crazy stuff id never share, but i tried melatonin, made me feel sick, then felt nothing sitting in the dark for hours, i might try it again, thanks tho, i welcome any advice for sleep

Okay, so to answer the first question, it took me years to go from lurker and frequent searcher of forums relating to topics I’d be looking for, anything from mixing certain pills to the effects of drugs such as shrooms and micro dosing, Molly, potentiating substances and how to make the most of the highs. Tonight, I finally broke and decided to create this account because I’ve come to accept that part of me is the desire to explore my reality through using substances. Sometimes, just getting a good relaxing high from opiates and benzos, rarely coke cuz I just fucking hate how much shitty cut ruins my nose for days afterwards and I can’t find fantastic shit around here, and also more recently, I’ve been dabbling with psychedelics, shrooms, and unfortunately only tried Molly once, but certainly looking forward to my next experience with it, because while intense, it was truly “eye opening” heh. Heh get it. Yeah. I had come to find Bluelight by searching my question terms at the time and ALWAYS finding that the obscure answers I was looking for can be found on the forums of Bluelight, not some page for a drug rehab, not any kind of WebMD article, but the forums that users like myself post experiences on. That’s the real deal and that’s what I was looking for.
When I first looked into Bluelight, I had tried weed and cocaine, some opiates and probably even heroin at the time as well, but it’s just been within the last year that I’ve really upped the ante with heavy edible use and exploring the realm of psychedelics and I’m sure, with more research and knowledge acquired on Bluelight, I will be curious to try new and different things to expand my experiences even further, hopefully without unaliving myself because I do worry about the affects on my heart. I’m only 33, but ya never know.
When I had first been browsing Bluelight, not yet a member or posting at all, I was only smoking pot, eating edibles and snorting pills and heroin. I have since been off heroin for over 10 years, but now I do take suboxone under the tongue. Every once in a while, when I can get my hands on a good opiate, I will stop the subs for a couple days to enjoy an intense high, then resume subs again. I also suffer from extreme social anxiety and PTSD, I see a therapist and a psychiatrist, but because I have a history of treatment with Suboxone in my file, they absolutely refuse to prescribe me benzodiazepines, so I get them however I can. Never snorted a Xanax, because that’s a waste. And even back when I was using heroin, I’ve never tried using a needle. I’ve seen many do it, but I never felt like I needed to experience the high that way because I’ve always gotten enough and sometimes even, too much of a buzz from just snorting it! I’m what I’d consider a functioning addict. I go to bed relatively early every night, I wake up at 6am, get to work for 7, work Monday though Friday and on the weekends, I enjoy myself here and there. Not every weekend, but when the moneys right and the vibe is there, why not. Feels good to finally be able to express this part of me and not feel ashamed to do so. I have a couple friends that are addicts, but fentanyl, unfortunately…just completely changes a person, so where I’ve been dabbling with psychedelics and wanting to expand my creativity, my friend since high school just needs to maintain her fentanyl intake so she doesn’t get sick, and therefore, doesn’t enjoy a whole lot of what this life has to offer, which the way I see it, on drugs or not, is a lot of beautiful and well worth the time here things, experiences, memories, and feelings. Thanks for reading if anyone got through this monster of a reply!
Hard to believe you could keep that torrent bottled up 4 so long

Welcome to Bluelight @PrettyMuchEverythinAddict
Hey we got something in common, we both fucking utilize any and everything possibly to get fucked up on. & Hey! Now that you joined the top drug HR forum in the world, you can search to see if smoking catnip from bamboo will fuck you up, because before you found us that was a 'hell yeah lets get blitzed on catnip and bamboo'! & Now you can search on Bluelight to see if,
A, catnip will fuck me up (my cat like reflexes)
&
B, fucking bamboo.

You learned here that neither one will fuck you up, well shit!
But hey mate, you edumacated yourself to learn how to Harm Reduction.

Glad you found us, and happy to have you part of our family here at Bluelight. ❤️

1. I registered within an hour.
2. I was using a search engine to find some info on some drug but I don't remember the details (I lost details to my first account
3. Same drugs before and after. Mainly Heroin,Alcohol and Benzos.
4. Same routes of admin. Did learn harm reduction on injecting buprenorphine (which I would not recommend. Done very very little to me and is very dangerous.

Hi there! I just joined today! I've been browsing for a couple of weeks. I am here to learn. I am in chronic pain management, 49 yrs old. I've had 2 cervical fusions done. First one was a disaster and I walked around with a fractured c4 for over a year all the while my surgeon telling me everything was fine. Finally found another surgeon that took one look at same mri other surgeon was looking at and told me I had a fracture, terrible scaring and was not fused at all! The second surgery lasted over 5.5 hours, should've only taken 3... Because of fracture I am now fused from c3 to c7 and have detrax that he put in the back of the fusion to support it(kinda like shims, lol) my surgeon told me I need another surgery on my lumbar spine but I don't have ins currently. Besides I'm sick of going through the pain after surgery. Thankful for my PM though, he upped my oxy count by 45 that month. He's a great guy, just wish he would change my meds...
I have DDD, osteoarthritis, radiculopathy in all areas, severe stenosis, have other problems but I'll leave it at that.
I am currently prescribed oxy 10/325 ×4 daily, morphine er 15ml 2x daily, gaba 300 ml x3(900ml daily) , flexeril(sp?) and rotate between it and baclofen. My doc told me I'm maxed out and won't change my meds... I've been going to him over 6 years. Any suggestions to alternatives to my meds to bring up with him would be greatly appreciated!
I am NOT getting the same relief that I used to...

I have probably dumb question, am a little paranoid...
Will my PM know I've joined this site? Is it absolutely private?
Just curious because I filled out a form online for Boston medical and they contacted him...
Thanks in advance for any comments!

PS I'm so glad I found this site!

you should be fine - they wont come looking for you!

welcome

1.< 3rd bluelight accnt in ten years of visiting this forums

2. Common sense

3. All of the amphetamine, opiods illicit and prescribed

4. IV is preferred

Hey y'all. I lurked Opiophile forever, then BL. Up until recently, I came to this forum for safe personal use only. Finally joined last month. I am of " a certain age" and went to high school in the 70's and did cocaine with my drivers ed teacher. Mostly a weekend warrior opportunist as far as use. I am now a chronic pain patient ( rod, screws, cages and brackets from T5-S1 with) with resulting broken hardware and pseudarthrosis who was tapered down of a stable dose and am now undertreated. If I thought I wouldn't get pressed illicit Fentanyl I'd look to the street as pain management in this " opioid epidemic" is ridiculous, even for cancer and sickle cell patients ( but that's another story). Surgical repair is out of the question at this time.
I also lost my only daughter last year to illicit fentanyl. She thought she was self-medicating with Xanax. Since her death, I've come to look at harm reduction as a logical thing. . I'm looking into harm reduction in my small community in the form of providing test strips. I have several meetings next month with key city players. Narcan is available in our pharmacies but not test strips. Does anybody have experience starting something like this on a small, local level?
I am also a RN with decades in trauma nursing, then adolescent psychiatric, a brief stint in Dept of Corrections and now work from home doing quality assurance and risk management for my company who work with disabled folks of all manners. I have mad respect for this forum and it's purpose. It's changed my attitude over the years on harm reduction.
Thanks for the opportunity to join and learn.
edit to add: Foster dogs are my thing, especially pitbull terriers and other bully breeds. I had a true certified pitbull therapy dog who visited schools, hospitals, nursing homes and hospices for many years.

Last edited:
Hey y'all. I lurked Opiophile forever, then BL. Up until recently, I came to this forum for safe personal use only. Finally joined last month. I am of " a certain age" and went to high school in the 70's and did cocaine with my drivers ed teacher. Mostly a weekend warrior opportunist as far as use. I am now a chronic pain patient ( rod, screws, cages and brackets from T5-S1 with) with resulting broken hardware and pseudarthrosis who was tapered down of a stable dose and am now undertreated. If I thought I wouldn't get pressed illicit Fentanyl I'd look to the street as pain management in this " opioid epidemic" is ridiculous, even for cancer and sickle cell patients ( but that's another story). Surgical repair is out of the question at this time.
I also lost my only daughter last year to illicit fentanyl. She thought she was self-medicating with Xanax. Since her death, I've come to look at harm reduction as a logical thing. . I'm looking into harm reduction in my small community in the form of providing test strips. I have several meetings next month with key city players. Narcan is available in our pharmacies but not test strips. Does anybody have experience starting something like this on a small, local level?
I am also a RN with decades in trauma nursing, then adolescent psychiatric, a brief stint in Dept of Corrections and now work from home doing quality assurance and risk management for my company who work with disabled folks of all manners. I have mad respect for this forum and it's purpose. It's changed my attitude over the years on harm reduction.
Thanks for the opportunity to join and learn.
edit to add: Foster dogs are my thing, especially pitbull terriers and other bully breeds. I had a true certified pitbull therapy dog who visited schools, hospitals, nursing homes and hospices for many years.
welcome to BL, i just rescued a blue pitbull puppy at 5wks, shes got a third cane corso, her mother is HUGE , father not so much, every six months shes pregnant , makes me sick, my puppy is near 5 months now and i almost got 2 females, i saw the mom locked up with the male few days back, these neighbors have terrible problems, anyhoo, big dog lover too.hope you find connection and lots of info here, you got my respect for all you contend with, and deeply sorry for the loss of your daughter, hit me hard cause i OD 3 times due to fentanyl. off it now for a good while now, but i cant imagine your pain, terribly humbling, you got a friend in me if you want it>hug

welcome to BL, i just rescued a blue pitbull puppy at 5wks, shes got a third cane corso, her mother is HUGE , father not so much, every six months shes pregnant , makes me sick, my puppy is near 5 months now and i almost got 2 females, i saw the mom locked up with the male few days back, these neighbors have terrible problems, anyhoo, big dog lover too.hope you find connection and lots of info here, you got my respect for all you contend with, and deeply sorry for the loss of your daughter, hit me hard cause i OD 3 times due to fentanyl. off it now for a good while now, but i cant imagine your pain, terribly humbling, you got a friend in me if you want it>hug
Thank you for the warm welcome and kind words. Glad you're off the fentanyl. She had OD'd several times, but we never know when the last time really is the last time.

Hey everyone - welcome to Bluelight!

Sit down, get comfy and stay a while.

If you have the time, we'd love to know a bit more about how you got here. Feel free to answer as many questions as you'd like - no pressure. But these answers will help Bluelight get a better sense of our community and where Bluelight sits in their drug use trajectories.

Here we go...

1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?
2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?
3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet?
4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs?

If you have any questions for US, please let a moderator know!

Thank you for taking the time to help out our community, and see you around :)
1. A few weeks, I didn't knew about Blue Light before

2. It was from my partner who told me about Blue Light

3. I used alchool, cannibis, heroin, cocaine, oxypinal and kratom.

4 Just snorting and smoke.

1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?
2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?
3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet?
4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs

1. I was an active user under a different name at drugs-forum for quite a while and stopped using it for years but I recently decided I wanted to get back into the drug world again. I signed up about 20 minutes ago. I'd been browsing for years (like 10) before
today when I started posting.

2. I was first directed to this forum and it's other resources when I was friends with a couple of people who were really interested in drugs and drug history. I also became interested in it and it dominated about all of our conversations. We'd do drugs
and go to raves. I used to DJ at raves and had my first psychedelic experiences at psytrance parties and other raves (Acid, MDMA, Psilocybin etc.)

3. When I was 10 years old, I took two Tylenol 2s from my parents and really enjoyed the experience. I had not tried any drugs until I started looking at drugs-forum, erowid, and bluelight. It started with pill reports when I was going to raves and gradually
spread to other drugs. After that, I tried everything I could get my hands on and kept trip reports in a notebook. I've synthesised Meth once.

4. If it's possible, I inject it. If I can't inject it, I swallow it. I refuse to snort anything except Cocaine, and, even that, I inject if possible. I've gotten coke that clogged my syringe before and was 99% cut but that doesn't happen often. I had only tried
swallowing it prior to using bluelight and with friends I had in the past.

They say ceiling effect is over25-30mg,but they say that ceiling effects for codeine 400-500mg and i was on that dose a gram daily for years and i.v. it.Another myth,that could have negative consequences-all addicts at that time late 80-early 90 used i.v. codeine extract from pills with a simple acid/base extraction and nobody dies or had health issues from that.At that time H was still unavailable.Few years later it flooded the streets and many,many people od and died than-most of them young and beautiful girls and boys:(

1. I can’t believe I’ve never found this forum b4 now. So today and just now.
2. I relapsed and I am seeking methods to reduce withdrawal symptoms from opiates.
3. Started with booze and weed morphed to opiates and coke benzos for the come down then came Meth for a short time thank Gawd. back heavey into heroin then methedone . Kratom, poppie seed tea. From 12 to 40years old.
4-all the above ..smoked snorted eaten still afraid of needles