• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Tapering RC-Benzos - I don't know where to start....

There is a thread somewhere here that detailed a person successfully coming off large amounts of clonazolam. I have been trying to find it. They were pretty scared too but came back and said they were off.

Hang tough JJ. You speak intelligently so I think you're informed well enough and have some knowledge to do this correctly. Most people I think to myself yeah right buddy, good luck. Not this time. And since it has been since last Oct at least it is not years and years. But I would for sure go to a doctor and get diazepam if the diclazepam does not work. I admit, those are some large doses. Hell 1 mg of etizolam knocked me out for 6 hours last night. But I only do that sporatically. 1 1/2 mgs and I can not remember a tv show if I watch it while on it. I have to rewatch it. And from what I read clonazolam steam rolls etizolam in the strength and length department.

I would use the thread to just keep posting. I have the feeling by this time next year this will just be a bad memory and your next challenge will be on the plate. :)

There is a thread somewhere here that detailed a person successfully coming off large amounts of clonazolam. I have been trying to find it. They were pretty scared too but came back and said they were off.

Hang tough JJ. You speak intelligently so I think you're informed well enough and have some knowledge to do this correctly. Most people I think to myself yeah right buddy, good luck. Not this time. And since it has been since last Oct at least it is not years and years. But I would for sure go to a doctor and get diazepam if the diclazepam does not work. I admit, those are some large doses. Hell 1 mg of etizolam knocked me out for 6 hours last night. But I only do that sporatically. 1 1/2 mgs and I can not remember a tv show if I watch it while on it. I have to rewatch it. And from what I read clonazolam steam rolls etizolam in the strength and length department.

I would use the thread to just keep posting. I have the feeling by this time next year this will just be a bad memory and your next challenge will be on the plate. :)

Hey JackARoe,

I can eat 50 mg Clona and will sleep but just 3,4 hours. It is as it is....

JJ

I thought clonazolam was active in sub milligram doses? What a testament to the science of tolerance. That is incredible.

Still though you got this!

I thought clonazolam was active in sub milligram doses? What a testament to the science of tolerance. That is incredible.

Still though you got this!

I'm not the only one her on such high doses, if you ask around you will get your answers....

JJ

hey,

good news: i have a friend who is a nurse and could provide me from friday on with all the amount of Diazepam i need. she told me that's no problem and she will not steal it but will get private prescriptions from her son that is a physician - he knows me, because all the family is in therapy with me. He is no psych but he knows the Asthon-Manual and will provide me with everything I need. Lucky me!!!

and:

I finally will have a talk to another practice owner where I could work as a freelancer. When we talked on the phone she was quite interested - we tried the last 2 or 3 weeks to get together to talk about everything, but I have been so sick, I really couldn't talk to her in such a condition. Now that I take antibiotics for a week (and another five until next Monday) I'm getting better every day and today is the first day after all that practice-shit (being heavily mobbed by one colleague) I feel strong enough to go out again, I sound much better ( which my mother and friends said, too) and it's time now to start again. I mean I have to. 8 weeks no income as a self employed therapist is heavy enough!!! so i hope we will have a successful chat next week and I can come back and tell you: one problem has dissapeared. Please keep your fingers crossed for me, it would be great to start at this practice.

JJ