Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP morninggloryseed

😮
VMwwNUk.jpg

Noooo fckin way!!!! I just saw this right now :(

OMG, I'm so sad to read this. It tears my heart away!

I still have PM'd with you from back in the day when I joined the board.
I've been offline for years because I'm not using drugs anymore except * cigarette / coffee / xanax * but damn, I can't believe morninggloryseed has passwed away :O
I'm shocked and devastated.

Rest in Peace sweet angel <3

It's good to see you around. I had wondered what happened. I'm glad to hear that you're mostly sober these days. If I may ask, what did you do with your stash of psychedelics?

Regarding Michael, I miss him a lot. The private conversations that we had when I was on Facebook were always valuable. He may have had personal problems, but he was an excellent person. I saved those conversations, but it's hard for me to read them. It's a great shame that he left so early.

Michael, I wish that you had reached out to me in the days or weeks prior to your death. I would have tried my best to help you get through difficult times.

Rest easy, buddy.

Hey lamanogaucha,

I remember you <3 Hope you are doing well :)

As for my stash, It is lock at someone else place (my grandpa) and I haven't opened the box since early 2017.
I'm still lurking on Bluelight but not that much. Anyway I don't want to hijack this thread so feel free to PM if you want to talk <3

Take care, I love you all!

Through my initial reading of his trip reports on erowid, to my huge bluelight phase in 2008 to 2013 and reccently in 2018 we were both on the Steve Hoffman music forums because we were both audiophiles. Exchanged a cool pm about bluelight and the other forum. Awesome trip reports and great human. Wanted to post our message but it won't let me.

RIP buddy. ♥ I don't have anything to add from my earlier posts in this thread, but once again I'm sorry I didn't respond to your last PM in time, and I think of you often.

I remember old MGS sorry to see him go. Hope it wasn't drugs that did for him - always thought he had it under control.

i remember MGS from 20 years ago when he used to post trip reports with that guy murple.
i would say he was one of the oldest and most established members of the online drug community.
i don't know whether or not he was a total junky, but he seemed to have a biased interest in psychedelics and had been greatly influenced by Shulgin and perhaps also Nichols.

i don't know whether or not he was a total junky
From my understanding, he drank poppy tea daily.
He also once wrote something along the lines of "addiction is when you're willing to sacrifice real love to drugs".
Up to that point, I had thought he was only into psychedelics.

Like many of us, he had troubles. So many psychonauts descend into opiate addiction, including myself at various times.

Oh fuck nooooo i really thought you were still with us mgs.

You were so articulate in explaining how drugs felt. Before i could get my hands on any of the 2c-x's u gave me such a good idea your trip reports were second to none!

You will be missed <3

I can not believe I didn't know about this until now. A true legend, one of the pioneers in all of the internet, Bluelight, Erowid, or other.
I had many conversations with him over the years via PM, never anything negative at all.

The final thing he said to me was:

"morninggloryseed wrote on 14-02-2004 00:44:
I love your fractal avator. Is that copyrighted? Is it yours, and do you mind if I use it on my site? Or did ya just find it?

MGS"

Damn! That's really too bad. RIP my friend.

I know him from Erowid trip reports.Legend.Very interesting person.Its sad.Let's rest in Peace!

Jesus, people passing is becoming far too common, as everyone ages. MGS was a true good person. Really sad to hear this.

I remember the mans post for years. Very good character on BlueLight. That's the inevitable end to us drug addicts who keep getting high. FUCK