• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Social S + G Social Thread v. The Flea Flicker

For anyone into skating, SLS (Street League Skateboarding), Las Vegas stop this weekend. Streams live on YouTube. Women's final at 1:30 PM Saturday (America time), men's final two hours after.

Watching the prelims at the moment. The course looks pretty tight and it's apparently an invite only affair so there's not much of a crowd. Why they would do that, I don't know, but whatever.

sweet, I'm going to set a reminder and watch. If it's 130 Vegas time I'm guessing, which would be 4:30 on the east coast.

i did....it's aight - i haven't played it enough tho - i recall having more fun on the 360, but i was 15 years younger and i used to play against my girlfriend when we were smoking weed

Getting a fucking "gaming pc" (used one) for a christmas! Maybe God is real? Also getting on da methadone treatment in my homecity + likely moving in with my brother from other mother whos on the list for buvidal.

Been playing a little league of legends (at grandmas buhaha) + the mobile version since no gaming pc..

i did....it's aight - i haven't played it enough tho - i recall having more fun on the 360, but i was 15 years younger and i used to play against my girlfriend when we were smoking weed

hmm seems like the biggest perk to the deluxe was early access which obviously doesn't apply anymore . and yeah monkey ball is a stoned game for sure.

Getting a fucking "gaming pc" (used one) for a christmas! Maybe God is real? Also getting on da methadone treatment in my homecity + likely moving in with my brother from other mother whos on the list for buvidal.

Been playing a little league of legends (at grandmas buhaha) + the mobile version since no gaming pc..

nice man! Do you play any card games on mobile , like marvel snap? Madness and I have been really into it

I dont really know what those card games are? Like can you explain the principle or maybe a video? Ill check Marvel snap.

did you ever play magic the gathering? They are kind of like that. Marvel snap isn't AS complex as that, but I love it because of the integration of all the characters and being able to collect different artwork "variations" of each card.

idk man - all i know is that super monkey ball deluxe is included

i got it on sale for like $15 or something like that idk idc :memecat:

Does anybody remember car cards that had pictures of automobiles and the stats were engine CC, 0 to 60 secs and so on.... we bought them in England and my brother and I used to play with them and we got some other friends involved and the best car of course was the Porsche 911 Turbo

The big Mercedes was good also in terms of CC it was the biggest engine even though it was a V8 and not a V12

top trumps!

alasdair
Yep! I was just waiting for you to show up too kind of like we used to wait for our friends after school so we can play car cards as we called them. Do you remember the rotary engine Mazda Trump card?

4b2043f0ab5d670c29112db1691cd667.jpg

5266a4ca376b191294b06e2aa197f00c.jpg

e98ca45269b8437ae70c91f402c40127.jpg

Hubba hubba tomorrow is when it all goes down all your hopes and dreams are going to take you into the playoffs or have you sitting on the sidelines watching eating nachos good luck deficit and malevolent and Saucy girl who has miraculously resurfaced and rostered a surprisingly good team of free agents and waiver wire rejects the moment of truth is almost here

in my league, i will be enjoying a bye in week 15 :)

alasdair

Started playing CoD recently and I am shocked at the number of people who are blatantly selling drugs while playing video games and having it recorded on voice chat.

Also they use the N word a lot and threaten to F my mother. I love it.

Started playing CoD recently and I am shocked at the number of people who are blatantly selling drugs while playing video games and having it recorded on voice chat.

Also they use the N word a lot and threaten to F my mother. I love it.
Imagine that. lol