• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Social S + G Social Thread v. The Flea Flicker

I am waiting SOOOO MUCH for the Beijing Winter Olympics. Total ice hockey freak writing here... I love to combine beer + cannabis + international high level ice hockey tournament.

Not sure if the Olympics are gonna even happen... Due to you know fucking what situation... But i hope they will play.

It was almost sure that NHL players will participate. But they won't participate, due to you know fucking what situation... That is actually in favor of my Country... Finland... But it is the Olympics, the best of the best should be there, in my opinion. Even if it favors other countries more. Countries like Canada, USA, Russia (ROC actually) and Sweden.

Good luck to all teams. I wanna see beautiful goals. I wanna see fierce battle. Heart and dedication. Hard tackles, but no rat behavior, i don't want anyone to get hurt.

Gonna watch some snowboarding too, because that shit is super cool. But snowboarding is not a matter of heart and passion to me. Hockey is!!!

I am waiting SOOOO MUCH for the Beijing Winter Olympics. Total ice hockey freak writing here... I love to combine beer + cannabis + international high level ice hockey tournament.

Not sure if the Olympics are gonna even happen... Due to you know fucking what situation... But i hope they will play.

It was almost sure that NHL players will participate. But they won't participate, due to you know fucking what situation... That is actually in favor of my Country... Finland... But it is the Olympics, the best of the best should be there, in my opinion. Even if it favors other countries more. Countries like Canada, USA, Russia (ROC actually) and Sweden.

Good luck to all teams. I wanna see beautiful goals. I wanna see fierce battle. Heart and dedication. Hard tackles, but no rat behavior, i don't want anyone to get hurt.

Gonna watch some snowboarding too, because that shit is super cool. But snowboarding is not a matter of heart and passion to me. Hockey is!!!

canes are doing pretty well this year!

hockey, snowboarding, bobsledding... not an expert or anything but I enjoy watching if they're on. I'm more of an X-Games guy I guess. What about you @CFC ? Are you pumped?

I hear you on Mario odyssey... it's super long. I guess I'm about a third of the way through? I was late starting it then Animal Crossing came out and that game is my obsession. I pretty much only play AC and sometimes smash bros/mariokart . Even though I have several more games on my switch I want to play...
Snowboarding gets pretty fun to watch and don't forget curling! It rivals golf, darts, and bowling for best background bar TV (I personally have very fond memories of catching red dogs for pops while watching with dad)

You a fan of ristolainen?
I

He gets a bad rap by the analytic darlings. One of my favorite goals was his OT WJC hold clinching game winner when he walked the guy on the goal line. Met him a few times, stand up dude.

It's baseball opening day.
Day one of the masters.
No holding out.

Caught Covid - well positive on Wednesday but tbh I can’t narrow it down to anywhere I’ve been (if it even was that). Absolutely dying from Wednesday, starting to feel a bit better now which is good.

Just wanted to say for my absence here.

My employer can fuck off if they give me this disciplinary this coming week - leaving anyway for the sake of my health so just have to hand them the resignation letter and goodbye.

Caught Covid - well positive on Wednesday but tbh I can’t narrow it down to anywhere I’ve been (if it even was that). Absolutely dying from Wednesday, starting to feel a bit better now which is good.

Just wanted to say for my absence here.

My employer can fuck off if they give me this disciplinary this coming week - leaving anyway for the sake of my health so just have to hand them the resignation letter and goodbye.
Dude you have Covid. That’s like the best excuse.

I got a flashback of this game today when I thought about the gift from an old comrade of mine, Paul.

My nephew thankfully let me borrow his Xbox one, which has been immensely helpful in helping me deal with the boredom and anhedonia of being unemployed and in physical recovery.

Went ahead and got game pass so I've been playing some of the classics. I need a new controller though because my joy stick is all fucked and it makes it a bitch to play. Just ordered one, should be in tmrw.

Anyway, the games I've been playing lately: Halo 5, GTA5, Morrowind, Fable Anniversary, Madden 22 (when I get the new controller it's installed and ready to roll), Dragon Age 2, and my personal favorite, the Mass Effect remastered trilogy. Fucking love those games, one of my favorite series of all time.

For anyone into skating, SLS (Street League Skateboarding), Las Vegas stop this weekend. Streams live on YouTube. Women's final at 1:30 PM Saturday (America time), men's final two hours after.

Watching the prelims at the moment. The course looks pretty tight and it's apparently an invite only affair so there's not much of a crowd. Why they would do that, I don't know, but whatever.