• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Salvia Cafe Opens in Canada

Whats with the students comment about kratom saying "Its something between shrooms and marijuana" or is he talking about salvia? because kratom, from what ive read, isnt like shrooms or weed.

ive done kratom over 100x and i smoke weed 10x a day and i conclude that kratom is indeed like weed
but that is purely do to the fact that i have a high tolerance for both and that when u do, the high is altered

Dr.DOB said:
ive done kratom over 100x and i smoke weed 10x a day and i conclude that kratom is indeed like weed
but that is purely do to the fact that i have a high tolerance for both and that when u do, the high is altered

I've taken kratom every day for the past year and a half. It is nothing like weed. Have a nice day.

hey, that's just down the street from where i live...maybe i should go there and check it out.

Ham-milton said:
Peyote is legal in canada? wow, now that would be a sweet club.

Ya it's legal and i don't know why somebody hasn't found a source that sells it so you can set up a club and sell it. It would be alot more popular then salvia i bet.

It's illegal to posses pure mescaline which is just one example of a weird stupid law.

Well, my roommate went last night, said he saw the first (of probably many) freakouts that will happen in that bar. A dude tried running outside screaming about his mother or something.

wow this guy is an idiot... yeah lets sell really powerful psychedelic drugs to n00bs, and let them consume said drugs on the premises.. yeah nothing will go wrong i swear

i don't even like being around close friends when i do salvia.. i can't imagine coming to in some public place right after i had some crazy out of body experience where i was communicating telepathically with the entities lol and I know what I'm doing.. people who don't would flip the fuck out lol

a more mainstream media source has an article on this guy with a headline "Euphoria, uncontrolled" 8) this guy may singlehandedly bring down salvia in canada lol.. luckily canadians aren't quite as reactionary on drug issues but ya never know with Bush Jr running the country up there

Last edited:
Politics aside, this is a really fucking dumb idea. Jesus Christ... a salvia cafe? What's next? A datura club?

it's also just a few blocks away from where I live. going there next week with friends; will let you guys know how it goes.

This guy is dumb and if he manages to get salvia made illegal which could very well happen with harper running the show i hope the twat gets life in jail.

If somebody ends up having a accident or something there and gets killed you can bet the media is going to swarm all around it. Then there will no doubt be cries for this evil drug to be made illegal so nobody will ever take it again 8) .

I agree with ham-milton on this one they should have just stuck to kratom. Ive never tried it but since it's supposed to be similar to a opiate then nobody would freak out on it.

Yeah , I dunno about going to a "cafe" where a bunch of naked idiots are running around naked screaming lines along "I'm Jesus, bow down to me " and the likes, eveen if it is for real it won't last long. I D I O T S 8)

This is absolutely idiotic. Not only does this attract unnecessary attention to Salvia, but how long could it possibly be before this turns into an absolute fiasco and everyone involved with this realises it? I mean, random college kids tripping on salvia in public? A kratom cafe would be kind of cool except for the fact that it'd get the word out, but who in the world really thinks that it's a good idea to do this?

SomeKindaLove said:
This is absolutely idiotic. Not only does this attract unnecessary attention to Salvia, but how long could it possibly be before this turns into an absolute fiasco and everyone involved with this realises it? I mean, random college kids tripping on salvia in public? A kratom cafe would be kind of cool except for the fact that it'd get the word out, but who in the world really thinks that it's a good idea to do this?

this is probably similar to how LSD got banned in 1967

but yeah, definetly a shit idea on all fronts for a salvia cafe.

I’m not going to feel that bad if the owner get shut down and loses everything. Dumb asses like this who always have to try to make money off of everything are idiots.

What was he thinking? yeah all sorts of hot chicks are going to come smoke salvia everyday and it will be so popular.

Probably a few lost geeks and a couple of middle age losers who think they are gurus is about all that will frequent a Salvia café.

apparently the place is packed frequently and you have to go in and give your phone number because he has to call people back in...so, at least so far, the idea seems to be working.

frizzantik said:
wow this guy is an idiot... yeah lets sell really powerful psychedelic drugs to n00bs, and let them consume said drugs on the premises.. yeah nothing will go wrong i swear

i don't even like being around close friends when i do salvia.. i can't imagine coming to in some public place right after i had some crazy out of body experience where i was communicating telepathically with the entities lol and I know what I'm doing.. people who don't would flip the fuck out lol

a more mainstream media source has an article on this guy with a headline "Euphoria, uncontrolled" 8) this guy may singlehandedly bring down salvia in canada lol.. luckily canadians aren't quite as reactionary on drug issues but ya never know with Bush Jr running the country up there
he might. but at the same time, popularize it

my salvia experience was the most frightening experience of my life. and i did it again. it's the sort of thing that cannot be put into words, and i'm glad a lot of people are getting to experience it. even if they don't know what they're in for, most of us didn't when we first broke through

however, he's probably not even selling an extract version. chances are, most will just get the giggles

p.s. i dont think set/setting matter much with salvia. no matter where you smoke it, it is so powerful/overwhelming that if you break through, you're in the same place as if you smoked it on a couch or at a party. just be ready to be bewildered when you smoked sitting on the bed, and then come to with half of your body cosmically connected to the wall/ceiling while kneeling on the floor having knocked over a few things

Last edited: