• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Say something you can't say to their face

Watch out for those space dongs. I tripped over several on my interstellar walk the other night. The last thing you want is to get pregnant and give birth to a bunch of little Scraulqans.

To the girl behind the counter at a suburban 711 off Dodge can I have your number?

She is enthusiastic enough and around my age why not? Cool punk style but I am daydreaming guess you just go for it and expect rejection no other way to do it but to ask

How can I ask to hang out without being creepy can it be done what would a PUA do? Lol no need for pick up lines just act natural and stay in the present but need to try for the number quick might never see her again what is there to lose but an opportunity.

To the girl behind the counter at a suburban 711 off Dodge can I have your number?

She is enthusiastic enough and around my age why not? Cool punk style but I am daydreaming guess you just go for it and expect rejection no other way to do it but to ask

How can I ask to hang out without being creepy can it be done what would a PUA do? Lol no need for pick up lines just act natural and stay in the present but need to try for the number quick might never see her again what is there to lose but an opportunity.
you're gonna have to just be natural, confident, and friendly and hope she takes a hint.

hitting on people at their job is tricky, most people will just be friendly because it's their job, and so even if they seem to be responding to your advances, it very well may be just out of politeness.

some people absolutely hate being hit on at their job, and it's not like they can escape.

tricky tricky

I'm in therapy for this shit...

To my therapists You are the biggest negative influence in my life or I hope you get stabbed.

@Mysterier Instead of getting in trouble for free advice, I accept paypal and bitcoin or google pay.

Do you know how to make money without sticking needles in peoples arms?
I hope you get stabbed.

Your mother is a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries