Self administering botox on forehead?

Dude don't do this its so dangerous. you could end up paralyzing your heart or your lungs and fucking dieing all over like paying a pro $100 to do it for you.

seriously stop man.

Any links for those claims?
Botox prices "£100 to £350"

"It prevents the release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine from axon endings at the neuromuscular junction, thus causing flaccid paralysis." Botulinum toxin causes muscles to become paralyzed.

"In humans, the main muscle of respiration that drives breathing is the diaphragm." The lungs are operated by a muscle.

"The heart is a muscular organ"

"after the second injection, the patient developed diplopia and malaise but without breathlessness. Gradually, ptosis, dysphagia, and tetraparesis developed, and the patient felt difficult in raising her head, followed by systemic muscle paralysis and severe respiratory failure." You could die from respiratory paralysis.

I couldn't find a case where someone's heart stopped so I'll give you that one. But still, self administering a paralytic while not under medical supervision is dangerous af.

Unironically botox is one of the only "drugs" that I think shouldn't not be widely available to the public. Its literally a bio weapon that we inject into people's faces.

I've been getting melanotan 2 off alibaba for a couple years now.

It's by far the best quality, far more so than western suppliers.
I believe because it all comes from China, only western suppliers store it in a fridge for 6 months before delivering it, but from Chinese suppliers directly it's fresh.

As to botox - there's only 1 actual alibaba verified suppliers shipping, plenty of non-verified suppliers at lower costs.

I bought from a non-verified source and it was crap.
Go figure.
However, it seems to vary as some report good success.
Hey,

I need Botox for shrinking my jaw muscles (they are huge).
I’ve had it done by professionals several times but I simply can not afford it any longer (500 eur and it lasts maximum 6 months).

Which vendor/vendors on Alibaba should I order from to get a high quality product??

Hey,

I need Botox for shrinking my jaw muscles (they are huge).
I’ve had it done by professionals several times but I simply can not afford it any longer (500 eur and it lasts maximum 6 months).

Which vendor/vendors on Alibaba should I order from to get a high quality product??

Dermics, vianacare, ace-cosmetica, cosmetic-sublime.

All south korean.

Alibaba only reship from them primarily.

Just Ellies Aesthetics has a good facebook page also.

I also saw a youtube video of a woman with similar issues.

Enlarged masseter.

She over did it, shrank the muscle entirely and messed herself up.

I'm almost 49 and pretty confident I will never go near the stuff. I like having facial expressions 😉

I also saw a youtube video of a woman with similar issues.

Enlarged masseter.

She over did it, shrank the muscle entirely and messed herself up.
Yes you should’n’t do too much, a professional almost did that to me.
30 units per masseter seems to be my sweet spot.

Would you mind linking her channel perhaps?

But there shouldn’t be any big risk involved injecting it in the muscles right? When nurses did it to me it seemed fairly simple.

Yes you should’n’t do too much, a professional almost did that to me.
30 units per masseter seems to be my sweet spot.

Would you mind linking her channel perhaps?

But there shouldn’t be any big risk involved injecting it in the muscles right? When nurses did it to me it seemed fairly simple.
I wouldn't have any idea where it is now + youtube is swamped with identical videos.

Seems a popular aesthetic move in re-shaping the face, botox up the massater until the muscle basically wastes from under-use.

Dermics, vianacare, ace-cosmetica, cosmetic-sublime.

All south korean.

Alibaba only reship from them primarily.

Just Ellies Aesthetics has a good facebook page also.
Is there no seller shipping from South Korea directly?

And I tried searching for the suppliers you mentioned but didn’t find anything! :O

Is there no seller shipping from South Korea directly?

And I tried searching for the suppliers you mentioned but didn’t find anything! :O

They all ship from south korea.

I normally use dermics.

Googling that and it's the first result?

.shop

They all ship from south korea.

I normally use dermics.

Googling that and it's the first result?

.shop
Oh, i see! I thought they were on Alibaba!

Many thanks! =)

Edit: Btw, do you know if you need to inject with a 31g needle or should a 25g be fine?

Last edited:
I couldn't answer that question really but I personally use a 30 G.
I discovered I have insulin syringes already so guess I should be fine!

I’m gonna order from Dermics now. How long does it take to get the order in your experience?

And is the strength of their botox the same as the once you had from doctors?

Last edited:
I discovered I have insulin syringes already so guess I should be fine!

I’m gonna order from Dermics now. How long does it take to get the order in your experience?

And is the strength of their botox the same as the once you had from doctors?

Never had from Dr's so can't say but I was very happy with the potency.

Nabota is the strongest but it's not recommended to start with that, "botox immunity" is real apparently.

Dermics use express shipping and transport it in a thermal box with cool-packs, normally takes between 2 and 5 days. Shipping from Asia may be a little slower due to the virus.

There's another poster @ckoretsky

Seems to have gone MIA but I got this info from her initially.

Never had from Dr's so can't say but I was very happy with the potency.

Nabota is the strongest but it's not recommended to start with that, "botox immunity" is real apparently.

Dermics use express shipping and transport it in a thermal box with cool-packs, normally takes between 2 and 5 days. Shipping from Asia may be a little slower due to the virus.

There's another poster @ckoretsky

Seems to have gone MIA but I got this info from her initially.

Ok sounds good! Thanks.

Oh and I believe you said you stored botox in the freezer. Is that diluted botox or do you simply save some of the powder? Asking since I’m debating whether to but only 100 U or 200 U right away.