• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadow People: Stories + Theories

I mean why would all our brains create the exact same image? The only thing I have come up with is that they are real. To tell you the truth I think the hat man is evil?

SHADOPPL.jpg

http://www.jesusisnojoke.com/theshadowpeople/id19.html

http://www.butlerparanormal.com/pages/ShadowPeople.html

what do you think??
still have not gotten a logical answer on this?? Why do we all see the same thing?

of course there are the "normal" shadow people as well. But why do people from all over the world see the exact same, simple but clearly distinguishable silhouettes?

Last edited:
still have not gotten a logical answer on this?? Why do we all see the same thing?

of course there are the "normal" shadow people as well. But why do people from all over the world see the exact same, simple but clearly distinguishable silhouettes?
I wonder the same thing about people seeing very similar things on DMT.
At the very least, it shows that Archetypes hard wired into human brains are more complex and detailed than is thought. At the very least it shows that.

I wonder the same thing about people seeing very similar things on DMT.
At the very least, it shows that Archetypes hard wired into human brains are more complex and detailed than is thought. At the very least it shows that.

Great minds.. nice handle

@neversickanymore should know this better than anyone else, at least in this thread.

on the non linear way, they might see this as a result of read other 200+ posts but also universe has his own mind and therefore we sometimes get to witness that small realm of unique creativity that space posses over anything else, since space is a mother & womb in same time, ahaha using "time" as a abreviation when talkin about this so strategically but if you didn't care much to explore the science, you can read my post and our planet has 1 moon, used to have 2 but now is a comet somewhere in infinitely darkness but that 1 comet above us guides how mother nature behaves and this might be linked to shadow people as well. Shadow people might not be what humans invented "ghosts" but some in their own lineage who more or less might, use their legacy as their view into human life.

kinda like us, you learn from mistakes.

I'm typing right in front of window I looked out one night tweaking and swore someone was standing looking out the upstairs window like just figure watching me back also maybe from their side door window like someone was definitely there if it was an optical illusion like why make it look exactly like a person in the window why only tweaking? Each time I looked like just standing there in the middle of the night made no sense.

Happened one other time except that time two other people tweaking were with me and we all swore we saw Morgan's mom riding the exercise bike in the basement like her head moving up and down through the window at like 3am it was bizarre we knew it wasn't her but we could see her riding it at the same time wtf

I'm typing right in front of window I looked out one night tweaking and swore someone was standing looking out the upstairs window like just figure watching me back also maybe from their side door window like someone was definitely there if it was an optical illusion like why make it look exactly like a person in the window why only tweaking? Each time I looked like just standing there in the middle of the night made no sense.

Happened one other time except that time two other people tweaking were with me and we all swore we saw Morgan's mom riding the exercise bike in the basement like her head moving up and down through the window at like 3am it was bizarre we knew it wasn't her but we could see her riding it at the same time wtf
This seems to represent a stimulant induced psychotic hallucination. What captivates me is why people from wildly diverse cultures, including people that don't use drugs, see the EXACT same apparitions?

This seems to represent a stimulant induced psychotic hallucination. What captivates me is why people from wildly diverse cultures, including people that don't use drugs, see the EXACT same apparitions?
Yes! And why do people on DMT see very similar things?
It, at the very least, shows that some very elaborate concepts and data are hard wired into the brain.
So, Jungian archetypes such as "the Earth Mother" are possible, actually much more detailed than that is possible, IMO.
Jung himself argued against archetypes being much more elaborate than an automatic fear of snakes. At first he did, anyway.
At the least people seeing those same things shows it's more than that. At the least.

They are multidimensional entities. The psychedelics and stimulants and sleep deprivation tunes you into that realm somehow.

They are multidimensional entities. The psychedelics and stimulants and sleep deprivation tunes you into that realm somehow.

These 'entities' are nothing more than delusions in a mind unbalanced by drugs, religion, superstition, ignorance or severe mental illness - often a combination of them all.

Rather than believing that you have accessed the 'multidimensional realm', see it as a warning to get some help.

Group hallucinations are the craziest. We've all seen the same things multiple times.

Isn't what we perceive as 'reality' the biggest 'group hallucination' of them all?

I believe so. All subjective. Maybe even solipsism or partial solipsism. Some of us our characters and the rest are Non Player Characters. ... Holographic/photonic simulation running on a biological computer where the hardware and code are the same. Or maybe we're all part of a higher being. Or we are in a test tube.or a penal colony. #PerpetualExistentialCrisis
Although I've heard that if you're wondering about the meaning of life you've never lived