Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

How was your trip in the great North country?
Going great.. camped last night north of escanaba on 2 right on the lake about an hour from ishbaming . SUPER chill campsite.. lol I’m sitting here right now and I can hear three people snoring.. beautiful night with no wind.. just went with the bug screen so the stars were great.

Hitting the huge beach as it’s going to be sunny and low 80’s f.

Have to make sure I don’t get to much sun as the sleeve gets completed tomorrow.. that’s been over a two year project..

Everything is going great❤️😛❤️

Going great.. camped last night north of escanaba on 2 right on the lake about an hour from ishbaming . SUPER chill campsite.. lol I’m sitting here right now and I can hear three people snoring.. beautiful night with no wind.. just went with the bug screen so the stars were great.

Hitting the huge beach as it’s going to be sunny and low 80’s f.

Have to make sure I don’t get to much sun as the sleeve gets completed tomorrow.. that’s been over a two year project..

Everything is going great❤️😛❤️
Glad to hear it. The chilly nights and a campfire are always really nice.

Have a great day at the beach. Thunderstorms tonight down here.........not sure what the UP is gonna get.

Enjoy your time

Finally started our family busyness.That was hard work.....and we must work even harder......other is in the hands of Almighty....a dream became a reality....what a strange thing is life

I checked my mail for the first time i literally weeks. In my new apartment I don't have to walk through the front door of the building to get to my unit anymore, I just use the side entry. So I never have a reason to really check my mailbox frequently.

About a month ago I put in an application for a companion card, which is a disability card you can qualify for (but which is very hard to get) that allows you to bring support workers or a friend in to fee paying events (movies, bowling, shows, that type of thing).

I went to check my letterbox this morning and I found a letter from companion card in my mailbox. Had a bit of a feel and could feel a plastic card in it. Got excited.

Opened it, unfolded it and I'm holding a brand new companion card in my hand, first try at getting it granted when I never believed I could get it.

I'll actually be able to do fun stuff with workers now.

My occupational therapist said I can order a Kloudsac from my funding which is a specially designed sensory therapy pod which I'm gonna put in my bedroom and apparently it's like a huge hug. We measured it out on monday and the large is big but the medium was waaay bigger than I first thought.

I also have a pressure vest coming soon which is a vest I can tighten around my chest which creates deep pressure stimulation (same concept as my weighted blanket and compression sheets) on top of my comprehension clothes. It helps relieve stress and anxiety.