• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

sounds like a junkie got a good fix
lol
:In love:

thankful that i got nothing to do and accidentally ate 2mg brmzlm altoid. :shrug: I walked in my pad grabbed the altoid tin and ate one as i was "unpacking". forgot i put the brmzlm on those. opps. laundry can wait til tomorrow, lol
headphones workin well.
look to be in good company (even if by proxy)
got some thc-o if i feel i want a puff.
not hungry but have food.
cigs if wanted
plenty of coffee (gonna have at it :) )
im not sure life could ever be more "at ease" atm. more brmzlm but thats not in the options list. for reals.

you ever have that feeling shit gonna explode after being cool and quiet for so long like 2,3,5 days? Like no crisis. All smooth no issues (cept the worlds [our] disorders :unsure: ).
Ah but i ramble
cya
I love 'accidentally' eating benzos 😉
Makes way better days💕

I've got loads of hope...but will probably do it again.🐑🤣
Already dropped .2mg vlmtecrcly norm eave dose.
Fuck it shit seems to be OK just gotta close the peepers soon i feel.
That altoid I will.feel more in the morning and no.need to dose for a while.
Anyway
Wtf u.up to?

I 'finished' my sundaynightdose of 2FDCK and smoking soft hasjhjees until i can take my xannies for the night, and get up with a good mood to work tomorrow!🔥💗

It passed....Listen....Got nightmare-woke up.Normal.Everyone had it....sleepin'again fell in the same nightmare....woke up again...sleeping again.....and third time-THE SAME nightmare...Woke up-2.00a.m.-feltvtired&wanna sleep again,but very scared... so go down to boil a pod,drinkin'' pills....THIS IS not an ordinary thing.That was send...That's my fight,my terror-invisible force of evil...often they go in me and I became the same-evil,sick,aggresive.....That is war inside me from five years....a LOT of suffer....Now it's gone....Thankfulz🙏🙏🙏.I am me again.Glory to Good...some times lose,some times win.just a battfield of opposite force.... Another example-broke some part of grasscutter(don't know the exact word)..after i check it carefully I find stones in part(starter),that is capsuled-so...there is not logical explanation how this stones are here and they broke the part....Scary man.....That's what talkin' about everytime,when i feel sick.It's supernatural.All of my family saw this..That is the horror&suffer.A fight with another creature,which many years ago was human....Sounds unbelievable&absulutely sick,but it's TRUE.....It's not possible......but it's happened all the time.......September was very hard month...this month start hard too.....but it passed for now.That is fight for life&death....and only one of us can gets alive.Thankful that the coin change again and I am me again.Wish u sucess to ur battles,a strenght,a help from above❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️
Are you feeling the same? Probably you have to go visit a psichiatrist? I felt the same and I was psichotic. Probablemente you will say no its not my case but trust me you can have a mental desease. When you take antipsychotics it will be a day that all of your thoughts, all of your scare , all of your battle will gone. And you will breath and see that all of these battle was only in your mind. Trust me. Probably the doctor will send you home I dont know but this story I have lived the same.
With all of my love hermano
Send you a big Hug 💜❤️

Are you feeling the same? Probably you have to go visit a psichiatrist? I felt the same and I was psichotic. Probablemente you will say no its not my case but trust me you can have a mental desease. When you take antipsychotics it will be a day that all of your thoughts, all of your scare , all of your battle will gone. And you will breath and see that all of these battle was only in your mind. Trust me. Probably the doctor will send you home I dont know but this story I have lived the same.
With all of my love hermano
Send you a big Hug 💜❤️
Love ya man♥️No....this is other story.A dark,fearful agony.Cosas che non puede mirrar,pero realmente...a mi locoteria is otra cosa

Got to BL quite a bit last couple of days.. a big talent is about to land back on the wisdom tree. Progress is certainly happening against a vile evil and I have kindled hope its going to fall. Good books last week and it looks like more good books this week.

I’m an aunty again, my SIL had a baby boy today! Sooo happy, it’s my first nephew and he has the most beautiful Gaelige name!
Excuse me whats galeige? Its Irish or scottish?
I can translate this.
Thanks in advanced

Kongo❤️

Thought I had to go into the dentist today.. but that cleared up. Likely part of a Popcorn seed.. I couldn’t find it to save my life.

Finished something I have been working on for a bit and it turned out great.

I’m thinking massage day tomorrow, but I’m kinda hesitant as it is the money spending season

I still have her and the dog. I would be entirely crushed if something happened to one of them. The dog is her world right now which means my world isn't sufficient for her let alone me how can I share that with others?

I don't have any legal charges. I mean let me not base the positive on lives I am not in control of they belong to the Source I am incredibly powerless. Grateful I'm not alone I've done more than burn a bridge over these dismal, frightening years I've endured this toxic empire.