• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Share your artwork v. BL's got talent

Painty paint

20220419-231426.jpg

I have made many new paintings in my confused style. This is the most recent one. Maybe i get the energy to upload some others later.

Hm, don't seem to be able to figure out how to upload an image here.

You can't, you need to use a third party site like imgur.com. Then link to the image. We were letting people upload images for a while but it was bloating the server very rapidly.

Imgur is super easy though, you don't even need an account, though it's good to have one so you can go back and reference them later. Just drag the image (or upload through the phone app) and then there is a button to click to get the image link.

Wow. Excellent work, especially the city scene.

Thanks. I have to admit, I kind of cheat because it's a paint by numbers so the drawing is there just for you to fill in, but I suppose it still takes time and skill to put it all together and time to finish it up. I actually did that one at work with one of my clients (I work as a disablity support worker) who is non verbal and loves crafting stuff, so I do the painting while he cleans the paintbrush for me and we work through it that way. I just bought another 4 to do with him so I'll upload them here once they're done. They're much larger but fairly nice looking and they're very cheap to buy, usually under $10 so I tend to stock up when target or Kmart sell them and his mum reimburses me.

That's a picture of Times Square right, it's beautiful 😍

Yes it's time square. Thank you!

I primarily make music but I also have a lot of experience playing with colors and shapes and their aesthetic from trips that's why I also like to do trippy artwork for my Rap beat project I'm currently working on. It's even movin if you watch the video it looks very similar to acid visuals. Enjoy! :)

Deidra is an indie game I have been working on in my spare time. It is designed and runs in Unreal Engine. So far all the all the 3D modeling, texturing, level editing, sound design and programming have been done by me. 3D models are created in Blender, textures are created using Photoshop and Illustrator, the programmed in Unreal Engine's shader language.

Here's the wire frame of the overall Level I'm working on now:

Deidra-Level-wireframe.png

And here it is rendered in the engine:

Deidra-Level-in-engine.png

Hope everyone enjoys.

CK