• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Shatter made me lose my shitter

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Anyone tried shatter? I tried it a while ago - just ate a little pinch and it was almost psychedelic. Wonderful stuff. If it wasn't so expensive I would eat it all day long. And twice on sundays.

i tried shatter only once many years ago, someone had made it at home using a method i will not disclose as it has an explosion risk lol

was very potent it made me feel physically lighter like less gravity or something , strong euphoria i can imagine constantly using something like that would cause quite a tolerance to develop though

I remember hearing a story from an old friend about how she lost her shitter after staying up all night on MDMA. She thought she had walked into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet but actually ended up just going in the corner of her bedroom. MDMA delirium is real.

Yea I’ve always got a little shatter on me for the reasons you stated @Cream Gravy? cuz it’s easy to handle. It’s pretty easy to get cheap shatter in certain legal states too.

Shatter highs are typically all fairly the same even with varying strains since much of terpenes are lost. Only strains with more unique cannabinoid profiles feel an different. Fresh BHO that is still sticky at RT is some gorgeous stuff though, it’s usually got some smaller amount terpenes left.

I like live resins when done right.

-GC

Yeah I decarb and eat it. There's a difference in the strains tho - I much preferred the sativa shatter - sour diesel in particular.