• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Smoking Crystal

chef96

Bluelighter
It's the weirdest thing. I don't get high from smoking meth. If I ingest it I will, but smoking it i dont. I can eat right away and go right to sleep. But eating it I will be high for about 4-6 hours with energy.
When I did it 15 years ago I would be up easily for 24 hours or more. Back then I did bang it. I wouldn't ever do that again.
Anyone else not get high from smoking?

Well you where 15 yrs younger then now. I hate methods smoking. Cuz it isn't ever filling. Maybe go see a doc and see about seeing if you have ADD. that way it gets the ball rolling. Meth nowadays is so much different then 20 yrs ago.

Your tolerance and brain has completely changed
If I ingest it, I only do about 25-30mg and it's sometimes too much, so I don't think tolerance is a thing. Plus i just started messing around with it the last couple months. But I remember way back then also not ever really being able to get high from smoking it either.

If I ingest it, I only do about 25-30mg and it's sometimes too much, so I don't think tolerance is a thing. Plus i just started messing around with it the last couple months. But I remember way back then also not ever really being able to get high from smoking it either.

Oh yeah I have never smoked
If personally. I’ve injected 100 mg and not slept for 6 days before tho that was white the terrible week

funny how it effects different people different. One 30mg dose would be decent but nowhere near too much for me - yet it would cost me 2 nights sleep.

Even when Im not using meth I regularly skip sleep, I think its adhd thing

And you only miss signifcant sleep when you bang it?

funny how it effects different people different. One 30mg dose would be decent but nowhere near too much for me - yet it would cost me 2 nights sleep.

Even when Im not using meth I regularly skip sleep, I think its adhd thing

And you only miss signifcant sleep when you bang it?
I haven't slammed it in over 15 years now. Gosh actually more like 17-18 years.
I quit cold turkey for that amount of time. A few months ago I decided to try it again. Call it a midlife crisis if you want, or just me wanting to do something stupid and reckless now that I'm 40, or I have some pesky weight that won't go away and after hitting that magic 40 number its been harder to get rid of it. Why not try meth! 🤣
Anyways, I tried it. Got a little high the first night, but was in bed by 3 or 4 in the morning and slept my normal 5 hours or so. This was back in February. Since then I've bought 3 different quantities from 3 different sources.
Each one of them is basically the same outcome. I'll smoke it and get buzzing in my ears, I'll get a little hyped with some energy, but right away, I can go eat a big fat cheese burger if I wanted to and probably go to sleep if I laid down. I never get a burst of energy. I never get that feeling of being on top of the world and can accomplish anything. If anything I still have to push myself to get motivated. If I don't do something immediately after smoking, I will get like a brain dead feeling and super.sleepy.
Now if I swallow it, about 30 minutes later,.I'll get a rush, then a burst of energy, but it will only last a few hours max.
When I did it 18 years ago I would be up for days, shit even weeks. I remember one bender I was going on almost 20 days with nothing more than a few power naps here and there. But it was always, if I got high, I was high for at least 24 hours. Going going going for hours and hours. There was no way that if took 30-50mg of dope I would go to sleep less than a day later.
Yes I did shoot it up but my girlfriend at the time would only smoke it and she would be up for days as well.
But like I said in my OP, I don't recall ever really getting high from smoking it that's why when I first shot it, I was hooked. I did snort it and eat it, and would get super high. Everytime, I would be so full of energy and feeling like I could do anything, and I would try! I liked it so much that I learned how to cook it so I could do it whenever I wanted and didn't have to worry about working or coming up with money to support my habit. Stealing, robbing or even begging for money is something I'd never do, especially for a drug, no matter how much I wanted to get high. So I cooked it to support my habit. It was my job.
I'm hearing and reading a lot of same stuff being said, "The Meth isn't the same as it was 18 years ago" . But I also see people saying and read reports, the meth now adays is actually more pure than it has ever been. I always had pure dope but I used a method of cooking that isn't being used anymore.
Which is being argued in different posts and different websites, that the P2P method gives a better product then pseudoephedrine. I don't buy it. I think it's all crap. Back then I would switch it up every now and then and buy some crystal, all the crystal was mexican cartel crap . My stuff was a sparkly powder and smelled of a hint of ether. But the cartel stuff was always crystals, no smell at all and was always junk. Beautiful shards but the high was shit. No legs, a little rush, and that was it. I was always jealous of the look of shards and never could figure out how to get mine to come out in shards. I tried and tried. Shards always looked more appealing then a bag of powder, but I was the only one who cared. I had the whole county gacked out and the county next to us. Back then, there was options also, not like it is today. It's all crystal that's it. Back then there was powder, crystal powder like mine, anhydrous bright white powder that had a strong smell, and was decent as long as you did it within the first 24-48 hours of production, anymore than that it was junk, there was sometimes "dirty" brown dope, and then there was the shards.
Maybe I'm broken, maybe I can't really get high like I used to. Shit I'm 40 now and have no business messing around with it again. But I do know this, I don't care what studies are being done, or what this person or that person said, I know the stuff now isn't more pure and better than it has ever been. I mean it could be more pure, but that doesn't mean that it equates to better. Just more pure. All this cartel crystal P2P method stuff, is not a better product then using pseudo pills, iodine and red phosphorus. It's beautiful looking. The shards are huge and clear. But damn I was hoping that there would be something on the market that would bring me back 18 years ago. 😂 Something that would keep me up all night wanting to play dice, or throw some darts, or clean and organize the shed or garage or give me the energy to tackle the 10 projects I need to get done.
I was hoping to have a bit more fun with my midlife crisis. No I'm not going to try banging it. That is a road I will never turn down again. I will not try it for the sake of trying it or to see if it will get me high longer than a couple hours. That rush will devil grip you and never let go.
Sorry for the long post! Just thought I'd see if anyone else on here was an OG that was having the same outcomes I'm having with this stuff. Started writing and it was just flowing. I haven't talk about my past in a very long time.

Oh yeah I have never smoked
If personally. I’ve injected 100 mg and not slept for 6 days before tho that was white the terrible week
When I did it back in the day I honestly never remember weighing anything out. I know it was way more than 100mg or 200mg. I look it up now, and it says that the "lethal dose" of meth is about 200mg. It's uncommon to die from an od of meth, usually you over amp and go to sleep then wake up and are tweeked when you wake up. I don't recall because it's been 18 years, but it seems like we were doing half gram shots or more at a time. We would fill the spoon up and add as little water as possible to get it thick, and it would end up being a 40-50 unit thick syrup shot that would rock you, make you cough and slam your dick in the dirt. Immediately your body temp would be fire, it would be dead of winter, snow on the ground, and I would immediately be outside with my shirt off, contemplating if my pants are coming off, like it was a 100 degree day. I knew a guy that would fill the whole 100 units. Crazy! The 50 would always scare me and a lot of times had to pull out before I was finished because it would already be jacking me up.

[...]
Sorry for the long post! Just thought I'd see if anyone else on here was an OG that was having the same outcomes I'm having with this stuff. Started writing and it was just flowing. I haven't talk about my past in a very long time.

Its ok, our stories have a lot of similarites, ecept 15 years ago I only did it for a year, and my mid life crisis relapse is 6 years old now. I started again at 48.

I think it was still mostly pseudo in Vancouver Canada till a few years ago. When I started again in 2016 there were different shards around. The better stuff could be clear or beige tinted, [like in 2003] and the rest had a variety of appearances. Now it all has this slight foggy/sugar-frosted look - except for a batch in early covid that was totally clear and was strong as fuck.

I still get high from smoking, but when I want a higher dose I seem to get more out of a rail or 'chute than smoking a whole point at once.

I dont get as horny as back in 2003, but not sure if thats age or product related and suspect age.

Its ok, our stories have a lot of similarites, ecept 15 years ago I only did it for a year, and my mid life crisis relapse is 6 years old now. I started again at 48.

I think it was still mostly pseudo in Vancouver Canada till a few years ago. When I started again in 2016 there were different shards around. The better stuff could be clear or beige tinted, [like in 2003] and the rest had a variety of appearances. Now it all has this slight foggy/sugar-frosted look - except for a batch in early covid that was totally clear and was strong as fuck.

I still get high from smoking, but when I want a higher dose I seem to get more out of a rail or 'chute than smoking a whole point at once.

I dont get as horny as back in 2003, but not sure if thats age or product related and suspect age.

Fuck I miss how sexual I used to get I think you only get So many of
Those before God pulls that card
That.

Yes lots of similarities! It's just weird to see where it's all going. The same can be said for heroin as well. I never got into it, but reading about it now, it's all fentanyl. You get a lot of people that don't want it. Same for this meth that's out now. I don't just want just a rush and then it all go away. I want more of the long term energy and want to get stuff done. Back then, I had nothing to do but was up all week doing that nothing. 😂 now I have lots to do and wanting to dab a little and get shit done, but this stuff just doesn't do it.

And no you are right. It's not your age. This stuff if anything makes me less horny. I used to do a big shot and fuck for hours every freaking day just about. This stuff is just all around junk. There's lots of it but nothing like it used to be. Damn government