• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Snorting Gabapentin - Is It Worth It?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I think I've tried a tiny bit before and iirc it burns like a motherfucker.

But people DO do it and apparently it has a speedy feel rather than a sedative one and works way way faster.

Anyone tried this or have more info on it? What did/do you think?

Wasteful, imo.
Save the ol nose for something worth it.
Could not imagine suffing up my nose with all that powder. We I can but from a loooong time ago with other substances. Once I figured out I couldnt smell or breath regularly that was the end of that.
Now gimme a good line of ya or h and my opinion changes.

All of these have horrible bioavailability snorted, don't bother. Some people just like the taste. Pregab will work snorted but gabapentin absolutely won't. And it's still a waste either way.

All of these have horrible bioavailability snorted, don't bother. Some people just like the taste. Pregab will work snorted but gabapentin absolutely won't. And it's still a waste either way
This. Even pregabalin is indeed a waste, I've snorted one gram before I realized that it couldn't be just tolerance that I felt absolutely nothing.

Imagine thick mucus draining down the back of your nose into your throat for 3-4 days. The kind that makes really loud gross noises when you have to suck it down.

That's what'll happen if you snort gaba.

I find gaba can be speedy through oral ROA if you have no tolerance to it anyway.
But that only lasts a day or a few days before it's sedative actions become more prominent.

Not worth it for the ol' schnozz.

I knew a guy in prison who used to snort two 600mg pills numerous times a day, it was ridiculous. He would kinda stumble around so I feel like it has somen sort of effect, but deff not worth it IMO. The only drugs I snort are Cathinones, Dope and Cocaine pretty much. They all work pretty well with that ROA but anything that involves me snorting MASSIVE amounts for very little effects, no thanks.

they used to wack Vegemite here too so that doesnt surprise me.

I take you have seen a prison fit then charlie :)

scary stuff.

To be fair, I have never tried it. I'd echo the other's warnings though. Probably bunk. Then again, Wellbutrin surprised the shit out of me back in the day. Yet even that was a ton of powder for a low-quality speed buzz which always left me uncomfortable until I did another line. Seemed very seizure-prone.
tl;dr
DONT SNORT GAB-P

I knew a guy in prison who used to snort two 600mg pills numerous times a day, it was ridiculous. He would kinda stumble around so I feel like it has somen sort of effect, but deff not worth it IMO. The only drugs I snort are Cathinones, Dope and Cocaine pretty much. They all work pretty well with that ROA but anything that involves me snorting MASSIVE amounts for very little effects, no thanks.
That's a crazy high dose if it was pregab, in which case it would definitely have an effect, but he would've been fucked out of his mind if he just did it orally

To be fair, I have never tried it. I'd echo the other's warnings though. Probably bunk. Then again, Wellbutrin surprised the shit out of me back in the day. Yet even that was a ton of powder for a low-quality speed buzz which always left me uncomfortable until I did another line. Seemed very seizure-prone
It is, on some list it is the #1 seizure inducing med around. Given that as you say, it is a short lasting dopamine buzz followed by long lasting comedown (which is essentially what one gets by oral ingestion, insufflation just circumvents first pass metabolism), it's dangerous. I've did it and somehow didn't get seizures from 10+ 150mg but don't do that.

Pregabalin doesn't clog the nose but it isn't well absorbed intranasally. Possible that just the drip is really active, somebody who snorts 2x 800mg will have some.

Last edited: