• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Snorting speed is Just too much...

C2LOY4WKX5CYTA6JL3TMFMF6BQ.jpg

nintchdbpict000001632560.jpg

Shocking-pics-Grim-reality-of-Britain-s-rising-coke-nose-problem-revealed-1677459

drugs are bad, the damage is very real
This type of shit is not the result of snorting speed, it's the result of people being too impatient/stupid to wash their amps with acetone to clean out all the toxic byproducts that amateur synthesis produces. Clean amphetamine doesn't burn and is not caustic at all.

yeah :/

I'm a masochist with meth, I love the burn and resulting nose bleed from snorting.

Hell yeah bruuuuther, I feel the same way. Never got nosebleeds (odd considering that it felt like you were inhaling tiny shards of glass) but hot damn did it burn like hellfire! But then like 10 seconds later it feels like your brain is relaxing in a warm brine, so you kind of associate the pain with the pleasure

After a while though you do really feel it. You definitely realize that this is something you should not be doing, from the standpoint of your own physical well-being lol (something you realize eventually with all ROAs for this particular drug, when taken recreationally, but yeah)

The high from the intranasal ROA is superior to smoking too, IMO. It feels more "substantive", less fiendish

I switched to oral. Even high is better - longer and deeper, because I can take more at once.