• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

bud :)

v3jTUC5.jpeg
ZSfDyOq.jpeg

Oh word that does look nice and frosty

The ladies smoking gorilla glew and truffle skunk that's what's up. Sounds like a chill ass MF 'n day

I have some hemp derived d9 gummies I snuck through airport and am pleasantly content with them. Not smoking for two weeks.

this is some G 13 i got from a dispensary. it says it has 0% delta nine thc, so i'm guessing this could be sold any where in the US because of the farm bill. i can't tell the difference if it really has no delta 9 in it. it's pretty good. smells like baked goods and smokes great... the reason why i question whether it really has no delta 9 in it cause the THCA and the Total active cannabinoids are mixed up on all of the flower this dispensary has been putting out. i don't see how they can mislabel stuff like that. the THCA is always listed higher than the TAC, which makes no sense. i'd think they'd want to label stuff properly for fear of getting shut down.. idk... here's a half 1/8th of the bud though.

Does anybody know if G 13 traditionally has low amounts of delta nine in it? i was searching the net and couldn't really find anything.

No new flower, however, I got 1g rosin samples of grape vine, Thai banana, and wedding cake from my vendors

Throw in a bag of mango habanero flavored (but not spicy) spicy papaya rosin gummies and a 10mg chocolate, and ya boy is chillin

A few little nuggies of some Green Apple Gas. 🙂

Great high on this one, and the taste/smell is incredible... the best way I can describe it is lemon-pine-rosemary. And the black highlights lol.

For wake and bake at the moment.
Dela haze, it's lemon skunk x mango haze
Electric honey dew, it's girlscout cookies x OG melon

For night time at the moment.
Farm gas.

Some Royal Cream and some Lemon Cherry Gelato. 🙂

Going to be using a portion of what I have of the Royal Cream this weekend to make a pan of megadose brownies, probably something like 4x500mg each. Should be pretty good. 👍

🫠✌️

I've got some Cadillac rainbow flower, dabbing some 73-119ug Thai banana cold cure rosin, and a 5 pack of muel fuel flower x Acapulco gold bubble hash pre rolls

Got my self a Pineapple Express cart from "upstate" a company a few days ago from the medical system in Aus and the products straight out of Canada even has its warning labels inside. I know iv heard Agent Orange can be a super citrussy bud but straight up pineapple terps?? Iv smoked pineapple express before and never had such a potent and sweet pineapple flavour im almost suspicious, granted it is 800mg/G of live rosin although there's also a issue here rn with companies selling half rosin/resin as a whole rosin product.

Any thoughts as to what's up would be much appreciated!

Got my self a Pineapple Express cart from "upstate" a company a few days ago from the medical system in Aus and the products straight out of Canada even has its warning labels inside. I know iv heard Agent Orange can be a super citrussy bud but straight up pineapple terps?? Iv smoked pineapple express before and never had such a potent and sweet pineapple flavour im almost suspicious, granted it is 800mg/G of live rosin although there's also a issue here rn with companies selling half rosin/resin as a whole rosin product.

Any thoughts as to what's up would be much appreciated!

Hmmm, I've heard of the mixing issue down there you speak of, but not my locale, so can't really speak on that. BUT, I have had a little experience with this general scenario; most recently, some Strawberry Cough diamonds & sauce I'd gotten, and their terps' flavor versus the flavor of some SC flower I'd smoked previously before that.

At first I was like this tastes nothing like the bud, almost cloyingly sweet, like dabbing Fruity Pebble flavored syrup, then recalling the scent/taste of the flower, I realized they were similar, just the profile of the concentrate was so... concentrated, it became almost a parody of itself. Remembering further back, I realized it was the same with vapes/oils I'd had of other strains versus their respective flower - Sour Diesel, Pineapple OG. Just something to consider.

Also, not sure how regs. are there around this, but some manufacturers or cart makers here add extra terps when they're liquefied the goods. Could maybe be that altering the flavor?

I dunno. Just ideas, good luck. 🙂

Cherry Zlushie and Cali Gas and while the strain info online says Gas can have a soaring THC percentage at a whopping even thirty (oddly another database says 33 this does not feel like that at all) the condition they are in lol the Cherry hits like a heavyweight stone but thing is Cali is greenhouse grown Cherry is indoor hmm starting to think I should smoke more indoor but what a steal greenhouse prices are my goodness switch it up I suppose not like I have money to burn shoot only way for me to smoke responsibly would be to grow my own

Less is more when it comes to potency? More is less? Haha getting carried away 😜🤣 hey is there a strain called Hess? Freaking going to be a strain for it all eventually at this pace stinkier gas fumes coming out of a tractor trailer carrying Acapulco Gold across a desert highway than a Hess fuel tanker baking on Route 420 sealed airtight

To think I resorted to huffing gas in the past when drunk as no weed was to be found no connections now it is legal.

The toxic absurdity of modern development what a spectacle to behold what a corporate circus

Cherry looked more like purple cherries than green nugs when I caught site of the jar I do see the intensity of the trichome formation on the Cali if grown the same could probably outshine the Slushy lol how budtender spelled it on the sack but due to cultivation the Cherry outshines incredibly in candy like nearly chemical slushy flavor, stench, and more potent effects

Last edited: