• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

So due to some restrictions on travel I am currently using a bubbler pipe and smoking weed because I couldn't get trim to make oil.

I keep a bottle of water on an end table beside the patio door and just fill my mouth and spit it into the bubbler. There is a big plant on the table above it and sometimes I forget to put the lid on.

The spider didn't live.

Today I'm smoking Arachnid.

Vaping some Maui Wowie, its minus 11 outside and the snow is coming down hard. Our house is about 29 degrees Celcius with the wood stove blazing. Wife is all comfy in bed where I tucked her in.

Vaping some Maui Wowie, its minus 11 outside and the snow is coming down hard. Our house is about 29 degrees Celcius with the wood stove blazing. Wife is all comfy in bed where I tucked her in.
Fuck me....that's cold. I can deal with the cold but once it gets below 0 degrees F even I have issues. I may have to go spark one up as well. Don't normally wake and bake but what the hell. It's saturday.

Fuck me....that's cold. I can deal with the cold but once it gets below 0 degrees F even I have issues. I may have to go spark one up as well. Don't normally wake and bake but what the hell. It's saturday.
Minus 17 out tonight, I just got 3 ounces of kush and3 oz of hash in the mail today so cozy in lol

This is the last batch of dabs I'll be mixing. It's only a handful of grams.

1:1 mix of d8 and d9 (very special personal last reserve) with a mix of cannabis derived wedding cake terps and botanically derived orange creamsickle terps. The jar is still warm. Letting it steep over night to enjoy by Christmas.

odxtr67l.jpg

I can't remember the name of the strain, but the last stuff that I had was medical grade with 32% THC and it blew my mind into the stratosphere!

I like Delta-8 Indica because it's nice and mellow, but it's way too goopy. It clogged my pipe after only a few uses, so I can only imagine what it did to my lungs.
Donny Burger is 32% around here 🤪, it does fuck you up good

In no particular order, over the last few months

AK47
Amnesia Haze
Banana Daddy (arriving tomorrow)
Gelato
Gorilla Cookies
Kosher Cake
OG Kush
Wedding Cake

Just started smoking again after a 7-year break so likely have missed a strain or two..

It's resin. Most stoners remember those days.

I'm smoking church weed. Weed I took to church.