• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

@kiely
Ice Cream Cake
Melting Ice Cream GIF by cicoGIFs

20230201-021118.jpg

Dirty whiteboy
Song for my smokers and my tokers
Underground!!! M-town!!

Orange Drizzle hash rosin budder. So fire. About to switch to Tiger Champagne BHO budder for my evening dabs.

Usual update things, ya know. On top of my 16mg suboxone (prescribed), 1.5g lions mane extract (otc), 52.5mg adderall ir (legit rx....for someone), and a few 5% canned cocktails:

Flower:
the same gushmintz, lemonhead og, and Somali land race. I stocked up before (qp of each and a zip of somali). Starting to run low so I'm gonna grab half of the remaining gushmintz available (6oz) along with the first 10 sample carts of the line that im launching (using a proprietary blend of distillate, sauce, and cannabis derived terpenes) soon...

Extract:
1g Platinum Jack cartridge by Magnitude (medical)
.5g Ice Cream Cake hash rosin

Edible:
4 - 9.5mg thc/.5mg cbd capsules (medical)
4 - 5mg thc/.25mg cbd gummies (medical)

the med dispensary I use has 85% off on a 8mg thc/4mg cbd per 1ml tincture that I might stock up on tmrw though....

i was going to make a seperate thread with my post, but i guess i'll just save room and post here.
i've been going to a legal dispensary for a little over a year now, and so far i'm pleased with what's going on in my state. i've had a bunch of really good tasting fresh smelling strains and a lot of them are pretty strong. so far the strongest thc percentage that i've gotten was 35% thca... i'm lucky there are three dispensaries for recreational use in my small city. in the past year they started really competing and prices have dropped a lot. i hope the same goes for your areas.

here's a review of some of the strains and how things kind of work.

just because something says grape in the title doesn't mean it's going to taste or smell like grape, but it might. i had "mother of grapes" and it just tasted like dry bud with no flavor or smell. on the other hand i got to try from a different brand "grape diamonds". this bud was a little sticky and smelled like sugary grapes. it tasted like a low sugar grape drink when exhaling the smoke. it was really good.

something i'd like to talk about too is something that i call "chemical weed". i got some on the dark web a few years back a strain called "Dutch treat". when i first got this bud illegaly, i was like "there is no way this bud wasn't treated with something to smell this way." it wasn't very potent, so i suspected maybe they extracted the THC out to make ISO shatter or something and then they put something on it to make it smell appealing. this isn't the case though. a few months after trying that strain i grew some plants that i got mystery seeds from an online vendor so i never knew what the strain was the second time, but it smelt just like the "dutch treat".... this brings me to this year, i tried "chem valley kush" where i get the label "chemical". these strains smell like a floor cleaner if you didn't know you were sniffing weed. i was happy to find that they are strong too only about 20% thca, but you get baked unlike the bud that i got over the dark web and the bud that i grew. i noticed that there is a weird exhale, maybe sour taste. it tastes really good. i've also gotten "gilz nilz" from a different brand and "black jack." the "chem valley kush" and "black jack" were both labelled "sativa" so i'm pretty sure this smell is common among sativas. the first batch of "black jack" that i bought had cbn in it which i thought put me to sleep, but it might've just been placebo, cause the second batch didn't have any cbn in it and i tried it with out reading the label i thought it put me to sleep just as much and then i read it had no cbn in this batch the next day. the lack of cbn didn't change the flavor or smell.

other than the grapes, i tried a few different fruity stains "lemon peels", "lemon jeffrey" and "strawberry bannana lime". the "lemon peels" smelt much like lemon and had some what of a taste, but it wasn't overwhelming. the "lemon jeffrey" didn't smell like lemon at all, just sticky fresh quality smell. it had some what of a taste of mikes hard lemonade on exhale though. like the smoke had an alcohol and lemon taste. it was subtle but bizarre. i got another drier batch of "lemon jeffrey" from a different company. it was a little drier, but still similar taste and mostly the same scent... the "strawberry bannana lime" smelt overwhelmingly just like the fruits. it had a weak sugary taste on some hits, nothing special, but this bud smelt amazing. one of the only strains that didn't have mostly red or orange hairs. a thick green bud... i've also had "dr. lime" which can vary between 19%thca to 30%thca. this is a favorite for a lot of people at one dispensary, so they keep making it. it doesn't really taste like lime, but i can see the comparision. i read some batches contain CBCA, CBLA, and CBT, which aren't supposed to be psychoactive chemcials, but for whatever reason this orangy strain packs a punch.. sometimes i'll be smoking a few bowls of one strain not really getting there, and i'll hit some dr. lime. it gives me a pretty heavy buzz after just a bowl or two.

i found "cookies" to be a really good strain, despite it was only 18%thca. the taste of it was very distinct. i have no idea how to describe it, nothing like a cookie. i never tasted anything like this until the dispensary weed, and i only find it in one company's products. a few of the company's other strains definitely tasted the same to me, one with a hint of cherry ("cherry land") and some others not really as flavorful, but with the same underlying taste. i'm guessing that "Cookies" won't find you the same exact bud if you are looking for the bud in your state. it's probably just something the company is doing fertalizing the plants, cause the strains from this one brand are almost identical in flavor for a lot of the products. this was the same company that got me the "chem valley kush" that i thought was most potent, totally different bud but prooves the company to be good... the only problem i have with this company is that they discontinue a lot of the bud. like they don't keep making the same strains. all though a lot of them taste the same for whatever reason, probably fertalization. so it's a cool company, but it can be disappointing.

this leads me to my final section which is bud that to me and from what i read from reviews tastes like glue-ish and gas-ish, maybe fuels. "Airplane glue" is a high thca strain. i guess it's what glue tastes like and it has a bizarre super gluish smell... "kush mints" is a higher end strain with a strong gasey and minty taste. one of my favorites so far. 35%thca, but only about .30% delta nine thc, which is really low. i didn't notice the lack of delta nine in my high. regarding delta nine, i wrote about this in another thread, i got a blunt rolled with weed and hash and it was coated in rosin or thc crystals or something. it had a whopping 9% delta nine thc. i didn't really notice the high to be very special despite the fact that it had like 5 times the delta nine than most bud... for a while i thought i was into the delta nine being higher like up around 2% for my bud, but i realized for me it's mostly only the thca and maybe the terpenes, which i know nothing about that are responsible for the high that i like. not all the stores list the terpenes and i never really understood how to read them. they all seem to have the same top 3 terpenes listed as the most prominent and it never really changes the smell or taste of the bud, which is what the budtenders tell me it reads..... so anyways back to the strains that are gasy or fuel flavored. "butter stuff" doesn't taste or smell like butter, but a gasy or fuel taste. it's a good indica. i got it from two different companies and it looks and smells the same from both... "deadhead og" has a bit of a glu-ish taste and smell... i'm running out of being able to remember strains. oh yeah and "garlic z" didn't smell or taste like garlic. it was a fuel taste and bizarre not really garlic smell.

so that's about what i've been smoking and how i kind of rate dispensaries. there always seem to be different bud, it's really hit or miss and it doesn't really matter the price... one of my only complaints though, which is a small one since i usually found indoor bud to better, there's no outdoor weed. i'm guessing it's a pain in the ass with contamination from my experience growing... like only one strain that i've gotten from the dispensary looked and might've tasted like out door, "deadfire og". they were like really dense huge buds for what i thought might've been outdoor or green house grown... on the subject i google image searched this bud today and it looks nothing at all like the buds i was buying.

oh and i'd like to say just cause something says "kush" doesn't mean that it's going to be similar to another strain of kush that you've smoked before. they all smell and taste different. some of them are more orange and some are mostly green. maybe somebody else knows more about this.

sorry this post is kind of long winded. i'm just bored and realized recently that i've been getting legal bud for like a year now. and the experience is kind of different. i haven't been using any other drugs other than caffeine since frequenting the dispensary. other drugs seem just like going out of the way and all i really need is weed to stay psychedelic. i haven't tried any extracts or edibles either. i don't want to build a tolerance. i've been thinking about trying some edibles to see if maybe different chemicals get extracted from the weed for the stores method as opposed to butters i've made. maybe they heat it differently or something... i'm a little reluctant though. i get so much out of smoking that i don't want to ruin it.

oh yeah and after proof reading this, i forgot a strain from the same company as the "chem valley kush" and the "cookies", it's called "queens mother gogi" and it smells like a strong perfume like no other weed. it has a bizarre sweet taste too. the company wrote on their site that either cheech or chong, i believe it was cheech voted it his favorite at some cannabis competition.

oh btw, i smoke all of these strains out of water pipes. i can't tell the difference between strains smoking out of a dry pipe. i've specifically tried this with some of the most potent tasting strains, and with out the water filtration, they all taste the same.

oh yeah, i wanted to comment that the denser buds aren't always better like i thought before. i've gotten fluffy buds that were 35% thca and dense buds that were the same 35%thca. the fluffier buds even had more delta nine thc.

Not "smoking", vaporizing instead and 4 years of « légaleezation » still prove to be an electoralist mirage in my sacrificed province of planet Itnoc (In The Name Of Children):

1-Texture-SQd-C-Cannara-Orchid-CBD-CBD-Runtz-640x480.png
2-Aroma-Taste-SQd-C-Great-White-North-Growers-Hatrick-Runtz-Bio-640x480.png
3-Photo-SQd-C-Aphria-Good-Supply-Pineapple-Express-640x480.png

None of it felt complete but once mixed the experience could almost qualify as a selection worthy of my12th vaporist year celebration... Maybe some other year, in this century or the next when nobody remembers what the real deal looked like! Not even a bargin here.

☮️