• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Moon rocks are hash soaked in oil rolled in Kief. And are potent.

Along with a few beers and 16mg suboxone I have:

Pink panther 6gs
Detroit runtz 5gs
Dragons breath 4 gs
And a gram of some kush Mintz diamonds I can't smoke since my torch died and my Dr dabber broke

Extract
Cactus Breath WPFF Rosin
Grease Monkey WPFF Rosin

Flower
Black Cherry O's = Black Cherry Punch x Dosidos

Reactions: Ds
Don't know.Smells good,but is weaker.Can go with half gram a day.,if it strong enough with quarter even

Fucking NOTHING and slept for 3 hours that felt like 7 hours because of constant intense lifelike dreams. This time they were really nice dreams.

Weed is such a strange drug. I am on it every evening for months on end but when i have to take a break, i don't miss it at all. And yet it's not like i become someone else while on it. It's just got this great dynamic between high and sober, almost like psychedelics but way less work. I need to learn moderation. Been telling myself for years.

Fucking NOTHING and slept for 3 hours that felt like 7 hours because of constant intense lifelike dreams. This time they were really nice dreams.

Weed is such a strange drug. I am on it every evening for months on end but when i have to take a break, i don't miss it at all. And yet it's not like i become someone else while on it. It's just got this great dynamic between high and sober, almost like psychedelics but way less work. I need to learn moderation. Been telling myself for years.
Cannabis is indeed a psychedelic, just not in the lysergic or tryptamine family.

Grand daddy purple and some Slurricane shatter.

Onto Wedding Cake. Good smoke. cheap buds. Even tho i got them for budder.

I'm back to nothing for a couple days. Big boy make life decision for benefit of mankind. So power.

Let's see here.....
1 1g blueberry kush cart (brand - Live [Black market])
1 .5g jack1 cart (brand-Matter. [Mmj cart in NY])
1g Pink Panther
1 Oz blood diamond og
1/2 Oz Gary Payton
1/4 Oz white Buffalo
1/4 Oz cotton candy

Im also getting ready to start my home grow from seed and was thinking doing Lime OG (a favorite of mine) and this crazy 41 soap x gary payton x jealousy seed. I think I'm getting a few free cookie monster seeds I might pop, too

Last edited:
Some edibles this evening, recently some live rosin and a hybrid joint of some sort from the dispensary. Teed up I have some Gangster Kush lined up for my vape while I mess with my computer.

couple of pipes of good quality hashish before bed

nice dab of some beautiful live resin earlier on, high lasted a good few hours