• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 413: Roads

Please review the submissions listed in the first post, and vote for your favorite!

• 1. Xorkoth

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 2. ions

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 3. mal3volent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. chinup

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 5. thegreenhand

• 6. D's

• 7. iTry91

• 8. F.U.B.A.R.

• 9. Hylite

• 10. AutoTripper

• 11. Snafu in the Void

• 12. Illyia99

• 13. JahBeeuS

• 14. Mysterier

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 15. w0lfgang

• 16. Zopiclone Bandit

• 17. Nas47

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuckin shot meself in the foot with this round ain't I?

I thought I'd be able to get some good submissions in seeing as I'm out on the road all day traversing the highways and byways.

I failed to take into account that there's never anywhere to stop and take a photo... :\

Sounds like heaven.

"Imagine there's no people..."

I fuckin wish

Oh so do I, but this is different, trust me you don't want to live on the Nullarbor Plain.

Indigenous Australians inhabited this entire country though, and the Nullarbor is civilised compared to further north.

You know, it creeps me out a bit. It's not a road trip I'd want to do again and would never do alone. Not because of any threats but the nothingness and silence out there sends you crazy.
i can understand that. when i went to patagonia i considered getting a bus from buenos aires instead of internal flights. i was so glad i didn't. just so much nothing.

Where we're going, we don't need roads.

randy rhoads GIF

I intend to submit something for this at some point. I love the road. Does anyone have an aerial shot of the road to Hana?

I can show you the road to hell...

it's definitely the wild side over on the England side. Nice pic ! Very frame-able.

Why thank you @hylite

But that's pretty tame. This is the wild shit

I wish I'd taken this, but it's still nowhere near as wild as where some of you guys live.

(Lake Wastwater in the Cumbrian lake district btw, though the yanks on here would probably call it a puddle :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:
that's all i have . had another really good one but it got deleted or stolen. i don't know why i try but i keep tryin to too.

• Wow
Reactions: Ds
ah luv ur pic's fubar. but i don't kno why it said wtf emoti. wtf !! grrrrrrrrr.
so here <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 omg who kno's