• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 414: Water

Please review the submissions in the first post, and vote for your favorite! All voters welcome!

• 1. Xorkoth

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 2. xtcgrrrl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Snafu in the Void

• 4. mal3volent

• 5. Nas47

• 6. ions

• 7. MsDiz

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 8. Cheshire_Kat

• 9. thegreenhand

• 10. Mysterier

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 11. CFC

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 12. Balissa

• 13. negrogesic

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 14. azzbatshitazzOzzy

• 15. arrall

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, I've edited the first post, we have 15 entrants this round. :) Better than I thought... it always is, though. Here are all of the people for whom I am not sure I chose the right one, since you had multiple entries. Please reply with any changes you'd like, or that you're good with what I've posted in the first post:

@xtcgrrrl @Snafu in the Void @mal3volent @Nas47 @ions @MsDiz @Balissa

@Xorkoth If there's supposed to be a poll on the thread (are you still allowing last minute changes?), I can't see it yet.
WOW!! That's incredible! How did you take that photo? And what device? And what is it a picture of exactly?
Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

The photo is of water droplets from the bottom of a fountain that were illuminated by some multicoloured lights placed along the fountain's base.
I used a Canon 70D (Older Canon DSLR) with a 60mm macro lens.

@Xorkoth If there's supposed to be a poll on the thread (are you still allowing last minute changes?), I can't see it yet.

I'm giving the people I tagged an opportunity to ensure the entry I selected for them is the one they wanted, because they all had multiple submissions and I just had to pick my favorite from among theirs, or the one I thought they may have wanted the most. But I'm just guessing.

Yeah, mine is fine but I think I picked a boring, low-effort one. I’ll do better next round! I just like several other people’s pieces more :)

@xtcgrrrl @Snafu in the Void @mal3volent @Nas47 @MsDiz @Balissa can you guys let me know if the photos I put in the first post of this thread are the ones you want to enter with, or if I should change them? Since most of the participants have multiple entries, I'll give it a couple of days if needed, but I'd like to get the poll up.

yes I trust your judgment. My heart on your last post was to indicate I was fine with it,

Okay, the poll is up! Cast your votes!

There really are so many great submissions this round. :love: Difficult choice, but macrophotography with psychedelic light reflections gets me every time.

Come on everyone, vote! I'm gonna link to this thread in a few places to let people know it's time to vote.