• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Suboxone “Snorting Suboxone”

if you have the suboxone pills not films, definetley snort them. its the only way i will take them. the BA is like 52% as opposed to sublingually which is like 30% or something. and when you snort them you actually get buzz. but to get the best euphoric feeling snort 2mg at a time. because at that dose you get more of the bupenorphine and its metabolite norbupe. which affects the opiod receptors and acts more as an opiate. when you get higher doses of it in the body it starts acting more as a maintence drug as in to keep you well and block the receptors from other opiates affecting you. i know all this from personal experience not just from stuff i read
would you eat and also snort for a better high also since you seem to be and expert on bupe do you know how to take tramadol with bupe to get the best effects?

would you eat and also snort for a better high also since you seem to be and expert on bupe do you know how to take tramadol with bupe to get the best effects?
MeLol thank you for the compliment but I'm no expert on buprenorphine. But I must say, please DO NOT combine Suboxone &: tramadol. I will elaborate more on this later on as I'm at work right now

W
MeLol thank you for the compliment but I'm no expert on buprenorphine. But I must say, please DO NOT combine Suboxone &: tramadol. I will elaborate more on this later on as I'm at work right now
why not ? Iv taken this combo a number of times , typically at low doses around 4mg bup n 150-200mg tramadol, can be a pleasant combo as long as you do the sub first

Ye i know lot of people use this two at same time.they potentiate somehow,vut is also great danger for side effects.personally never tried tram&bupe combo

First you take buorenorphine, after few hou start with 150mg of tramadol.
I am currently going with 300mg - synergy is unbelievable,nood all the way.
If you have some weed, you are stoned like a rock.